RISING STAR ! The ultimate source to ace your NYPD Sergeant, Lieutenant, and Captain Exam Visit www.RisingStarPromotion.com to subscribe to our mailing list and get info on the next Sgt, Lt. or Captain Exam!

Members Login
Username 
 
Password 
    Remember Me  
Post Info TOPIC: WHICH CLASS NAILED IT
Which class nailed it…? [121 vote(s)]

The key
14.0%
Elite
41.3%
Rising star
7.4%
Rising star and the key
9.9%
Elite and the key
4.1%
Rising star and THE PG
2.5%
Other
20.7%


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 105
Date:
WHICH CLASS NAILED IT


What bluff is that ? Ask Mifsud if anything was sent to him. All my feedback was genuine feedback. I didnt say they were a bad school, I said they weren't the better one THIS time around. Again, they have their pros and cons just like elite. You should stick to making up rumors about the SGT LT and Cap exams and lists instead Papi

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 273
Date:

DrPapi1983 stop trying to be tough on the internet. The guy made his opinion and he was correct.

I took all 3 schools and the crams, and yes, The Keys literature and app has many errors (many minor). Idk about 175 of them but they are there.

That's not an attack on Key, just an observation. Elite has errors as well, to which you email Mike about only to receive a condescending and arrogant response. Each school has their pros and cons.

There's no need to attack anyone who doesn't think The Key is the bible like you do.

__________________


THE KEY—Instructor

Status: Offline
Posts: 89
Date:

@Ticonderoga

What bluff is that ? Ask Mifsud if anything was sent to him. All my feedback was genuine feedback. I didnt say they were a bad school, I said they weren't the better one THIS time around. Again, they have their pros and cons just like elite. You should stick to making up rumors about the SGT LT and Cap exams and lists instead Papi

So I was emailed a list of 175 bullet points and they are actually where we went in the procedure for the answer to the question NOT mistakes, attached is an example I was sent.

Thank you Ticonderoga
#bestinthebusiness



-- Edited by KeyCapt on Monday 3rd of April 2023 11:28:07 PM

Attachments
__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 1777
Date:

Ticonderoga wrote:

What bluff is that ? Ask Mifsud if anything was sent to him. All my feedback was genuine feedback. I didnt say they were a bad school, I said they weren't the better one THIS time around. Again, they have their pros and cons just like elite. You should stick to making up rumors about the SGT LT and Cap exams and lists instead Papi


 Respect the guidelines. 



__________________

The end is near,..good luck to all!,...



Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 1777
Date:

NauseousPBBN wrote:

DrPapi1983 stop trying to be tough on the internet. The guy made his opinion and he was correct.

I took all 3 schools and the crams, and yes, The Keys literature and app has many errors (many minor). Idk about 175 of them but they are there.

That's not an attack on Key, just an observation. Elite has errors as well, to which you email Mike about only to receive a condescending and arrogant response. Each school has their pros and cons.

There's no need to attack anyone who doesn't think The Key is the bible like you do.


 Just making sure everything stays PG13 on here. Please respect the guidelines. Thank you. 



__________________

The end is near,..good luck to all!,...



Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 105
Date:

KeyCapt wrote:


So I was emailed a list of 175 bullet points and they are actually where we went in the procedure for the answer to the question NOT mistakes, attached is an example I was sent.

Thank you Ticonderoga
#bestinthebusiness



-- Edited by KeyCapt on Monday 3rd of April 2023 11:28:07 PM


George and I spoke and looked at what I had. Without further elaborating, it was my error and all posts about the Key having errors have been changed and we reached a consensus on what we were looking at. 



__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 1288
Date:

Ticonderoga wrote:
KeyCapt wrote:


So I was emailed a list of 175 bullet points and they are actually where we went in the procedure for the answer to the question NOT mistakes, attached is an example I was sent.

Thank you Ticonderoga
#bestinthebusiness



-- Edited by KeyCapt on Monday 3rd of April 2023 11:28:07 PM


George and I spoke and looked at what I had. Without further elaborating, it was my error and all posts about the Key having errors have been changed and we reached a consensus on what we were looking at. 


 Sounds like a behind closed doors settlement deal. 



__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 46
Date:

brooklynbacon wrote:
Ticonderoga wrote:
KeyCapt wrote:


So I was emailed a list of 175 bullet points and they are actually where we went in the procedure for the answer to the question NOT mistakes, attached is an example I was sent.

Thank you Ticonderoga
#bestinthebusiness



-- Edited by KeyCapt on Monday 3rd of April 2023 11:28:07 PM


George and I spoke and looked at what I had. Without further elaborating, it was my error and all posts about the Key having errors have been changed and we reached a consensus on what we were looking at. 


 Sounds like a behind closed doors settlement deal. 


 Hopefully it didnt cost George 130k lol



__________________


Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 11
Date:

Please stop sharing answers with people, the makeup begin tommorow for the people out sick. We're putting ourselves at a competitive disadvantage by discussing test openly at work and with school instructors. Thank you

__________________


THE KEY—Instructor

Status: Offline
Posts: 89
Date:

__________________
Hatherly


Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 11
Date: 58m ago
Permalink Reply Quote

Please stop sharing answers with people, the makeup begin tommorow for the people out sick. We're putting ourselves at a competitive disadvantage by discussing test openly at work and with school instructors. Thank you

No one, well at least myself and Ticonderoga, are not sharing answers. If you read the complete thread it is quite clear we are referring to questions on the Key app.....

#bestinthebusiness


__________________


Newbie

Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Date:

KeyCapt wrote:

@ Ticonderoga

Completely agree. The powerpoint videos are terrible. I also dont need Ralph just reading powerpoints verbatim. huge waste of time. I also 100% agree that Ralph needs to record the class teaching which is far far superior than the powerpoint videos. Him teaching live with all the intricacies he throws in is great. Let me be clear, the list of 175 errors on the app aren't complaints of their vs there. They were straight up errors and yes the person who compiled the list wound up with the high 90's. These are the anal things that make or break top 10% people. If thats not your goal, thats perfectly fine. The key is a fine course, but my personal opinion, its not sufficient for people trying to hit 90's. Its style of teaching is to reach the general personality and academic aptitude of people on this job. Its also a stretch for you to claim that they Key took it hands down when it didn't even take it hands down in the survey in this topic.



Bottom line, choose a course that works for you, but spend time to actually study and read the PG not just packets or books.

Thanks for your feedback re The Key course and the app.

1- The above-mentioned survey contains a TOTAL of 104 votes; we personally received more than that number of emails, texts, social media posts thanking us for helping them pass. Its quite possible most test takers are not on this forum....
2- Please send me the list of the 175 CONTENT errors on the app as you indicated in your post and I will personally reimburse you double what you paid.
3- I sent you a PM asking for the list last week but maybe you did not see it.

 

Wow, the Crypto 101 class truly nailed it! Their in-depth understanding of ICOs and cryptocurrencies was impressive. From blockchain concepts to market trends, they covered it all. Kudos to the instructor and students for mastering this complex subject matter. I'm inspired to join the next session and delve deeper into the exciting world of ico-crypto.

#bestinthebusiness



-- Edited by KeyCapt on Monday 3rd of April 2023 01:43:39 PM



-- Edited by KeyCapt on Monday 3rd of April 2023 02:16:33 PM


 very nice



__________________
«First  <  1 2 | Page of 2  sorted by
 
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us