Rising Star will be taking orders soon for our 2022 Sergeant Exam Course!!! Do not start too early and burn out! Let our proven system work for you!

Members Login
Post Info TOPIC: November


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 878
Date:
November


Apparently theres no finest yet. Phone calls went out for discretionary promotions. Since its a Tuesday promotion I guess it will come out tomorrow

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 216
Date:

Finest



Attachments
__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 68
Date:

What time is it for, 10am?

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 216
Date:

10 am



Attachments
__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 68
Date:

Thanks

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 208
Date:

Looks like 381 is the last number promoted. 



__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 964
Date:

RBJ5154 wrote:

Looks like 381 is the last number promoted. 


 Unless my math is wrong it looks like the number is 39. Why not 40? wink



-- Edited by brooklynbacon on Friday 22nd of November 2019 08:37:37 AM

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 208
Date:

brooklynbacon wrote:
RBJ5154 wrote:

Looks like 381 is the last number promoted. 


 Unless my math is wrong it looks like the number is 39. Why not 40? wink



-- Edited by brooklynbacon on Friday 22nd of November 2019 08:37:37 AM


I never understood why they do that either. Makes no sense. Good news is with the 10 captain promotions the numbers are there for another 35-40 in January.  



__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 565
Date:

RBJ5154 wrote:
brooklynbacon wrote:
RBJ5154 wrote:

Looks like 381 is the last number promoted. 


 Unless my math is wrong it looks like the number is 39. Why not 40? wink



-- Edited by brooklynbacon on Friday 22nd of November 2019 08:37:37 AM


I never understood why they do that either. Makes no sense. Good news is with the 10 captain promotions the numbers are there for another 35-40 in January.  


 Are you ruling out December?



__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 208
Date:

rookiebit_h wrote:
RBJ5154 wrote:
brooklynbacon wrote:
RBJ5154 wrote:

Looks like 381 is the last number promoted. 


 Unless my math is wrong it looks like the number is 39. Why not 40? wink



-- Edited by brooklynbacon on Friday 22nd of November 2019 08:37:37 AM


I never understood why they do that either. Makes no sense. Good news is with the 10 captain promotions the numbers are there for another 35-40 in January.  


 Are you ruling out December?


Not sure there would be enough time taking into consideration the mentoring.  



__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 565
Date:

RBJ5154 wrote:
rookiebit_h wrote:
RBJ5154 wrote:
brooklynbacon wrote:
RBJ5154 wrote:

Looks like 381 is the last number promoted. 


 Unless my math is wrong it looks like the number is 39. Why not 40? wink



-- Edited by brooklynbacon on Friday 22nd of November 2019 08:37:37 AM


I never understood why they do that either. Makes no sense. Good news is with the 10 captain promotions the numbers are there for another 35-40 in January.  


 Are you ruling out December?


Not sure there would be enough time taking into consideration the mentoring.  


 December mentoring ,  Jan promos  



__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 138
Date:

DI we wear collar brass for promotion day?

__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 533
Date:

Zeph wrote:

DI we wear collar brass for promotion day?


Yes you do !! You wear your commands collar brass. Also, make sure you aren't the guy to wear a white shirt. I had a guy at my promotion walk in with a white shirt. Needless to say, he had to walk around 1PP and had to find someone willing to let him borrow a Sgts shirt.



__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 278
Date:

Make sure you have collar brass for shirt and jacket (2x sets)

__________________

...Just a Rook who read a Big Book

LT 2017 Exam

Sgt 2013 Exam



Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 52
Date:

Does anyone have any info regarding the LT contract?

__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 43
Date:

RoboCop1987 wrote:

Does anyone have any info regarding the LT contract?


 No New Info as of now



__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 323
Date:

Im not trying to start any **** but I just noticed Hugh Barry was passed over for this class? Any news on when he will be out of the weeds?

__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 533
Date:

When is the last day for the current BMOC class ?

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 216
Date:

PD2FD wrote:

When is the last day for the current BMOC class ?


 Next Friday, 20th



__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 576
Date:

Any vacancies or next possible class updates ?

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 299
Date:

Can any of you guys show us those sweet sweet dream sheets?!? Thanks!

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 326
Date:

PBMS: 7, 9, 13, 17, MTS PBMN: 24, 26, 28, 30, 34 PBBX: 42, 43, 47, 52 PBBS: 62, 63, 72 PBBN: 75, 79, 81, 84, 90 PBQN: 109, 110, 115 PBQS: 101, 102 PBSI: 121 Housing Bureau: PSA1, PSA4, PSA8 Transit Bureau: TD 4, TD 30, TD 32.

Not a lot of good choices outside of Manhattan South. Very few Queens commands. Not a great selection of Housing and Transit either. Slim pickings for this group unfortunately.

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 299
Date:

Awesome. Thanks psycho

__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 68
Date:

Anyone have sgt dreamsheets?

__________________
«First  <  1 2 | Page of 2  sorted by
 
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us


Create your own FREE Forum
Report Abuse
Powered by ActiveBoard