Rising Star will be taking orders soon for our 2022 Sergeant Exam Course!!! Do not start too early and burn out! Let our proven system work for you!

Members Login
Post Info TOPIC: November


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 82
Date:
November


It does not seem like the list made it to 520.

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 117
Date:

Yeah that's probably diff. Haven't tried it on phone myself.

__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 82
Date:

I counted 65 total names.

__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 41
Date:

See you guys nov 2! Congrats everyone!!!!

__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 82
Date:

Congrats everyone. Looking like the next one for me!!!

__________________


Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 9
Date:

Here it is



Attachments
__________________
Donhuevo


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 56
Date:

update done 



-- Edited by Soopaman on Friday 28th of October 2016 12:06:37 AM

__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 88
Date:

See you guys Tuesday. I will also keep you guys posted if they say anything.



-- Edited by TV1234 on Friday 28th of October 2016 12:09:23 AM

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 126
Date:

Lol guy you don't have to show up a day earlier than everyone else...there's gonna be seats for you on Wednesday when everyone else shows up lol seriously tho class starts wed lol 



__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 88
Date:

I mean Wednesday.



__________________


Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 5
Date:

Congrats!!! Finally.!!

__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 35
Date:

Congrats I'm in next one hopefully

__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 41
Date:

Does anyone know what the potential date of promotion would be

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 200
Date:

See you guy tomorrow #finallyin!!!

__________________


Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 22
Date:

Thinking dec 2nd and see y'all bright and early

__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 82
Date:

Good luck guys and enjoy!! Keep us all posted along the way please ;0)

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 200
Date:

Nothing to report yet still early. Will post when we get more info. Tentative promotion date is 11/22

__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 82
Date:

nupecop wrote:

Nothing to report yet still early. Will post when we get more info. Tentative promotion date is 11/22


 11/22 is right around the corner. Thanks for keeping us posted. 



__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 52
Date:

Any helpful insight appreciated. I'm very close on the list now. When you are passed over for whatever reason, is there any hint or notification the job gives you at all prior? Or is it just a waiting game till the finest and you get punched in the gut. Thanks



__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 500
Date:

If your Getting passed over for Discipline its gonna be a punch in the gut. Orders are gonna come down and your just not gonna be on them.

If your getting passed over because your deffering it is my understanding that they will call you towards the end of the list and let you know you need to make a decision.

__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 52
Date:

Thx



__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 126
Date:

Guys, i know when I was waiting for BMOc I would want the current class to update us on rumors and everything else.....unfortunately there's nothing to report on....everything has been quiet no rumors no nothing....the minute they say something we will let you guys know because I know the wait is a killer....stay safe guys

__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 54
Date:

You're right it is frustrating. i need to score higher next time. Don't want to wait this long again. 



__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 87
Date:

Lol I wish I did that damn jst before that test.... build em up now fellas



__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 126
Date:

Dream sheets being given out...stand by for picture

__________________


Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 22
Date:

Here we go



Attachments
__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 299
Date:

Any promo date yet?

__________________


Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 5
Date:

for the current bmoc class, promotion is set for Tuesday nov.22



__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 224
Date:

Finest came down yesterday.

Here is the link ; www.elitestrategictraining.com/resources/documents/november_22_2016_pm_promotions.pdf

Enjoy your promotion day

__________________
Look up and READ


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 51
Date:

Has anyone gone to CARB and not been passed over ? If you have CARb is it an automatic that you get skipped over ?

__________________


Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 8
Date:

I passed the CARB board my first time and was promoted without getting skipped. It is completely up to your board whether u are promoted or not. Good luck it definitely is not fun.

__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 54
Date:

Any rumors? Will The whole month of December be a down month?

__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 1370
Date:

Hearing possible class but preliminary at this point.

__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 52
Date:

Don't tease us



__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 52
Date:

wereinbacklog wrote:

Hearing possible class but preliminary at this point.


 I think the vast majority of people lined up for the next class have already mentally committed that they will spend the holidays in their current command. Don't go indiscriminatly throwing rumor grenades messing with that



__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 54
Date:

I'm in the next class and I have no doubt I'll be taking vacation on Christmas week. 



__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 505
Date:

hairbag level - expert wrote:
wereinbacklog wrote:

Hearing possible class but preliminary at this point.


 I think the vast majority of people lined up for the next class have already mentally committed that they will spend the holidays in their current command. Don't go indiscriminatly throwing rumor grenades messing with that


 Wereinbacklog has legit info. He's been posting here for years with no issues. You have 5 posts and are not only doubting him but also dictating what he should and shouldn't be doing. That's why this job is going to ****. 



__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 52
Date:

DETSGT wrote:
hairbag level - expert wrote:
wereinbacklog wrote:

Hearing possible class but preliminary at this point.


 I think the vast majority of people lined up for the next class have already mentally committed that they will spend the holidays in their current command. Don't go indiscriminatly throwing rumor grenades messing with that


 Wereinbacklog has legit info. He's been posting here for years with no issues. You have 5 posts and are not only doubting him but also dictating what he should and shouldn't be doing. That's why this job is going to ****. 


 First of all it was meant anecdotally...second I wasn't aware people now measure posts on a forum as a form of a right of passage or seniority. and third, Im came on when you were still poppin pimples in middle school. If you are a Sgt in DB as your name denotes, then what are you doing trolling around in a Sgt forum? Either get a life or go steal some more ground balls from the DV unit to justify your existence. Either way is fine. ,,|,,  -_-  ,,|,,  (drops mic)



__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 54
Date:

hairbag level - expert wrote:
DETSGT wrote:
hairbag level - expert wrote:
wereinbacklog wrote:

Hearing possible class but preliminary at this point.


 I think the vast majority of people lined up for the next class have already mentally committed that they will spend the holidays in their current command. Don't go indiscriminatly throwing rumor grenades messing with that


 Wereinbacklog has legit info. He's been posting here for years with no issues. You have 5 posts and are not only doubting him but also dictating what he should and shouldn't be doing. That's why this job is going to ****. 


 First of all it was meant anecdotally...second I wasn't aware people now measure posts on a forum as a form of a right of passage or seniority. and third, Im came on when you were still poppin pimples in middle school. If you are a Sgt in DB as your name denotes, then what are you doing trolling around in a Sgt forum? Either get a life or go steal some more ground balls from the DV unit to justify your existence. Either way is fine. ,,|,,  -_-  ,,|,,  (drops mic)


 You sound like a disgruntled DVO. I can relate. 



__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 299
Date:

When do you guys get your commands? And report to the new commands? Thanks

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 200
Date:

Dec 2nd we get our commands

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 126
Date:

We get commands dec 2nd first day of field training is the 5th but still assigned to academy till the 11th so the 12th is the first day actually assigned to the command

__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 82
Date:

wereinbacklog wrote:

Hearing possible class but preliminary at this point.


 Got any new info :0). Anybody have anything new for us? Good morning everyone. 



__________________


Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 14
Date:

Promotions are scheduled for Wednesday, December 21, 2016 at 1000 hours, and 1400 hours. crossing my fingers that sgt's will also get promoted on this day. I will post any other info I might get. I know I don't post much but the day is confirmed what is not confirmed is who is getting promoted.

__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 82
Date:

iris wrote:

Promotions are scheduled for Wednesday, December 21, 2016 at 1000 hours, and 1400 hours. crossing my fingers that sgt's will also get promoted on this day. I will post any other info I might get. I know I don't post much but the day is confirmed what is not confirmed is who is getting promoted.


 Thanks for that info!!! Let's see what happens. Finger crossed!!!



__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 58
Date:

Sgt usually don't get promoted upfront. Since no Dec class.. I don't see any Sgt promotion iin December

__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 500
Date:

Sgts tend to get promoted a week or so before December BMOC ends due to all of the end of month commitments.

With that being said my info is as of now no Dec class.

__________________


Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 14
Date:

You are correct about Lt being promoted up front but Sgt still have a possibility of going in up to the 7th of December and graduate three weeks after and still be out in time for the New Year's Eve detail. So let's think positive. Anything is possible.

__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 82
Date:

iris wrote:

You are correct about Lt being promoted up front but Sgt still have a possibility of going in up to the 7th of December and graduate three weeks after and still be out in time for the New Year's Eve detail. So let's think positive. Anything is possible.


 Now his scenario would be just great!!!



__________________
«First  <  1 2 3 4 | Page of 4  sorted by
 
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us


Create your own FREE Forum
Report Abuse
Powered by ActiveBoard