Rising Star will be taking orders soon for our 2022 Sergeant Exam Course!!! Do not start too early and burn out! Let our proven system work for you!

Members Login
Post Info TOPIC: MAY.....


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 38
Date:
MAY.....


wweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeebiggrin



__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 31
Date:

TransitBacon580 wrote:

wweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeebiggrin


 biggrinbiggrinbiggrinbiggrinbiggrin



__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 82
Date:

Unless lt test list gets moving its gonna be a down month



__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 31
Date:

koolaid1234 wrote:

Unless lt test list gets moving its gonna be a down month


 I dont think the 204 sgts on the lt list will slow down the list..



__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 171
Date:

As long as the academy continues, recruits graduate, and new recruits go in....Sgt's will be promoted......Lt's freeze doesn't have a negative impact on promotions to Sgt.

__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 87
Date:

ajvic21 wrote:

As long as the academy continues, recruits graduate, and new recruits go in....Sgt's will be promoted......Lt's freeze doesn't have a negative impact on promotions to Sgt.


 I like your positive statement. Keep it up. and koolaid1234 is needed to get thrown out of Empire State bldg for such a negative mood otherwise I'm gonna have to unleash HeatMiser on him.   



-- Edited by emilchik80 on Friday 1st of April 2016 02:57:36 PM

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 214
Date:

the only effect thie lt freeze had was the class size, probably would have been 60 otherwise, academy class graduating this month, then another in july, should help somewhat

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 171
Date:

Class of 600 recruits graduated today...... X amount of Sgt's needed

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 180
Date:

Let's goooooo, may!

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 215
Date:

Let's see if the anyone going in can get info on this whole LT list and how it effects this SGT list

__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 78
Date:

Bmoc will have no info for u...the lt list effects you bc 30 sgts leaving for lt will give u 30 more sgt spots. No one will give u a straight answer for a class in may...don't beat urself up looking too deep for an answer. Best of luck

__________________


Smell me

Status: Offline
Posts: 91
Date:

emilchik80 wrote:
ajvic21 wrote:

As long as the academy continues, recruits graduate, and new recruits go in....Sgt's will be promoted......Lt's freeze doesn't have a negative impact on promotions to Sgt.


 I like your positive statement. Keep it up. and koolaid1234 is needed to get thrown out of Empire State bldg for such a negative mood otherwise I'm gonna have to unleash HeatMiser on him.   



-- Edited by emilchik80 on Friday 1st of April 2016 02:57:36 PM


 I need to know who you are!!!  I'm your biggest fan 



__________________


Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 8
Date:

...mayyy



-- Edited by pickpocketguy on Sunday 3rd of April 2016 12:22:28 PM

__________________


Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 7
Date:

Let's see what's going on with the April academy class. Rumor is only 100 recruits. Don't hold me to it.

__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 87
Date:

HeatMiser wrote:
emilchik80 wrote:
ajvic21 wrote:

As long as the academy continues, recruits graduate, and new recruits go in....Sgt's will be promoted......Lt's freeze doesn't have a negative impact on promotions to Sgt.


 I like your positive statement. Keep it up. and koolaid1234 is needed to get thrown out of Empire State bldg for such a negative mood otherwise I'm gonna have to unleash HeatMiser on him.   



-- Edited by emilchik80 on Friday 1st of April 2016 02:57:36 PM


 I need to know who you are!!!  I'm your biggest fan 


What's up kid!!! Good to know you're my biggest FAN, that's making me feel horny. you are missed here. some kid TicketoutofNarco is shaking out for 50 questions quiz. Feel sorry for the cops he will have to supervise, I hope you aren't that guy. on the other note how is BMOC treating you? 



__________________


Smell me

Status: Offline
Posts: 91
Date:

emilchik80 wrote:
HeatMiser wrote:
emilchik80 wrote:
ajvic21 wrote:

As long as the academy continues, recruits graduate, and new recruits go in....Sgt's will be promoted......Lt's freeze doesn't have a negative impact on promotions to Sgt.


 I like your positive statement. Keep it up. and koolaid1234 is needed to get thrown out of Empire State bldg for such a negative mood otherwise I'm gonna have to unleash HeatMiser on him.   

OK the test was a ****ing joke I aced that **** I filled in the bubbles with my dick.  They said no news for may yet I'll keep ya updated 

-- Edited by emilchik80 on Friday 1st of April 2016 02:57:36 PM


 I need to know who you are!!!  I'm your biggest fan 


What's up kid!!! Good to know you're my biggest FAN, that's making me feel horny. you are missed here. some kid TicketoutofNarco is shaking out for 50 questions quiz. Feel sorry for the cops he will have to supervise, I hope you aren't that guy. on the other note how is BMOC treating you? 


 



__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 126
Date:

I know ticketoutofnarco personally and he's not shaking out he's asking a question....with all the stuff that's going on would you be surprised if something comes out of this...not saying it will and personally don't care but it's a legitimate question....plus you two are so cute having internet crushes on each other

__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 71
Date:

You're correct, 100.



__________________

"What makes you think they'll promote the wrong man?" 



Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 87
Date:

yankeefanhatebsox wrote:

I know ticketoutofnarco personally and he's not shaking out he's asking a question....with all the stuff that's going on would you be surprised if something comes out of this...not saying it will and personally don't care but it's a legitimate question....plus you two are so cute having internet crushes on each other


 This is amazing that you know ticketoutofnarco personally, you should now go scratch his balls, Bcause he shook too much. I hope he did great and aced that stupid/retarded quiz, Bcause I wish him a goooooooood luck. But I think HeatMiser has already revealed the answers key to that type of quiz. All you need to do is to fill in the bubbles with your D??k. I think I'm gonna follow his direction.



-- Edited by emilchik80 on Wednesday 6th of April 2016 02:00:30 AM

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 126
Date:

You are so cute....I guess what you wrote made sense in ur head....

__________________


Smell me

Status: Offline
Posts: 91
Date:

No may class was told today that we were lucky they put in an April class

__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 533
Date:

HeatMiser wrote:

No may class was told today that we were lucky they put in an April class


 Who mentioned that ? Uniform promotions ? They don't know sh!t !!!

Heatmiser, make sure you let us know what commands are available on the dream sheet.



__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 171
Date:

Just spoke to someone who's currently in bmoc right now, & not to say HEATMISER is lying, but my source didn't confirm that info of "no May class"....

__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 500
Date:

Its WAY to early to confirm anything

__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 83
Date:

Hahaha this guy is on crack

__________________


Smell me

Status: Offline
Posts: 91
Date:

ajvic21 wrote:

Just spoke to someone who's currently in bmoc right now, & not to say HEATMISER is lying, but my source didn't confirm that info of "no May class"....


 stfu bro, we all know you dont have any friends, so the possibility of you talking to anyone is a joke



__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 126
Date:

^^^^Loser

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 171
Date:

Heatmiser, exactly what we need for future bosses. You win! (Thumbs up) You can continue to waste your time and stir up unreliable news.

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 171
Date:

You're just upset I called ur bluff.

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 126
Date:

No bro please don't say anything about him he did 7 years on Midnights so he "deserves" things....and watch out for his troll fan...something chick....they are so cute stroking each others egos

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 126
Date:

He also likes to challenge people to fights....lol loser

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 281
Date:

What precinct does that toolbag work in? Mean streets of 111?

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 171
Date:

Heatmiser, exactly what we need for future bosses. You win! (Thumbs up) You can continue to waste your time and stir up unreliable news.

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 180
Date:

Not for nothing the guy, heatmiser, has been a ball buster since I started this short stint on this forums. You should all know he's a ball buster as for the types of bosses we need, we don't need dicks but We also don't need pussys if you cant deal with a guy like heatmiser without getting your tits twisted then maybe you should question your ability to emotionally handle being a boss. First thing I learn on this job was to joke around and have thick skin and  most on this job have neither. Stop crying he was screwing around. 



__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 79
Date:

Hey better watch out Heatmieser might be your boss next month. One thing I know is if he is you'll be glad to have him.

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 171
Date:

Joking or not, I'm sure none of us care for it, no one got offended, but we come on here to speak, read, and clear up updates and rumors....not throw internet jabs like we are tough guys.....that was my stance.....don't come on here to troll everyone just because HE is already in bmoc and or likes to troll for the fun of it.....we all joke, we are all cynical, I get it......not that serious tho just start talking smack

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 393
Date:

Calm down everyone. I can all but guarantee the clown is not only not in the BMOC class that is in now, but most likely isn't on any promotional list at all, and never will be. A complete troll in every aspect. Possibly not even a cop, but sadly, probably is. Just ignore its posts, its alternate accounts' posts, and it will go away.

__________________



Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 126
Date:

Ok let me go down to Dcas and resign from the list because I can't take a joke....what kind of joke is he telling? There's a huge difference between being a ball buster and a D**k....someone who calls others Pu**y ain't busting balls my man...some people here have legit questions and like everything else they hear rumors from people who swear on a bible and sometimes need to come here to ask and instead of being guided or reassured this guy calls people out and mocks them....that **** ain't funny and it's not ball bustin...but since that's the type of humor ur into go F&$k yourself get it funny get it....



-- Edited by yankeefanhatebsox on Saturday 9th of April 2016 04:28:04 PM

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 126
Date:

Wingnut I hope ur right buddy



-- Edited by yankeefanhatebsox on Saturday 9th of April 2016 04:47:55 PM

__________________


Smell me

Status: Offline
Posts: 91
Date:

yankeefanhatebsox wrote:

Ok let me go down to Dcas and resign from the list because I can't take a joke....what kind of joke is he telling? There's a huge difference between being a ball buster and a D**k....someone who calls others Pu**y ain't busting balls my man...some people here have legit questions and like everything else they hear rumors from people who swear on a bible and sometimes need to come here to ask and instead of being guided or reassured this guy calls people out and mocks them....that **** ain't funny and it's not ball bustin...but since that's the type of humor ur into go F&$k yourself get it funny get it....



-- Edited by yankeefanhatebsox on Saturday 9th of April 2016 04:28:04 PM


ohhhhh myyyyyyyyyyy godddddddddd is this guy for real right now? you sure you signed for the right job? all I hear is waaa waaa waaa. You sound like a 15 year old school girl on the phone talking to her BFF about a boy who doesn't like you. well I hate it to break it to you but your the fat girl, with low self esteem and a bad personality. normally you would be my type of girl but sorry you are taking this a little to far for my liking. go get a 9-5 job at sears PEACE 



__________________


Smell me

Status: Offline
Posts: 91
Date:

Wingnut wrote:

Calm down everyone. I can all but guarantee the clown is not only not in the BMOC class that is in now, but most likely isn't on any promotional list at all, and never will be. A complete troll in every aspect. Possibly not even a cop, but sadly, probably is. Just ignore its posts, its alternate accounts' posts, and it will go away.


your a moron bro there are plenty of people from my command who know who I am and there are even a few people in bmoc who can confirm im real 



__________________


Smell me

Status: Offline
Posts: 91
Date:

Blue Pig wrote:

Hey better watch out Heatmieser might be your boss next month. One thing I know is if he is you'll be glad to have him.


LOVE YOU BRO!!!! Hope we end up in the same command!!! 



__________________


Smell me

Status: Offline
Posts: 91
Date:

ajvic21 wrote:

Heatmiser, exactly what we need for future bosses. You win! (Thumbs up) You can continue to waste your time and stir up unreliable news.


I am what this Dept needs, how many bosses you see getting walked all over nowadays? Im not going to let these scumbag cops take advantage of me. Everyone had a chance to take the test. The SAME chance. Its a paramilitary organization lets start acting like it. 



__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 35
Date:

Lmfao

__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 35
Date:

And he is in bmoc!!

__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 44
Date:

The clown picture suits this kid....and id love to give him a few missing teeth. Unreal that this kid is on the job....talks like complete white trash

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 180
Date:

Holy butt hurt babies batman!

__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 35
Date:

I sit next to him and he is far from that..

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 281
Date:

So let's get back to stuff that matters are Lt promotions cancelled for a while and any thoughts if they would really have another down month after 2 already

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 126
Date:

HeatMiser wrote:
ajvic21 wrote:

Heatmiser, exactly what we need for future bosses. You win! (Thumbs up) You can continue to waste your time and stir up unreliable news.


I am what this Dept needs, how many bosses you see getting walked all over nowadays? Im not going to let these scumbag cops take advantage of me. Everyone had a chance to take the test. The SAME chance. Its a paramilitary organization lets start acting like it. 


 Calling other cops scumbags yea def the mentality that the department needs from a new boss..F**k you you POS and anyone who defends or agrees with blowhards who act and talk like this loser...



-- Edited by yankeefanhatebsox on Sunday 10th of April 2016 05:58:57 AM

__________________
1 2 3 4  >  Last»  | Page of 4  sorted by
 
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us


Create your own FREE Forum
Report Abuse
Powered by ActiveBoard