RISING STAR ! The ultimate source to ace your NYPD Sergeant, Lieutenant, and Captain Exam Visit www.RisingStarPromotion.com to subscribe to our mailing list and get info on the next Sgt, Lt. or Captain Exam!

Members Login
Username 
 
Password 
    Remember Me  
Post Info TOPIC: Second Class


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 420
Date:
Second Class


And we keep on rolling 



__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 264
Date:

Sick to my stomach over that last one.

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 360
Date:

watcher5 wrote:

Sick to my stomach over that last one.


 lmfaoo! same! lets go june 75-100 minimum!!!



__________________


Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 13
Date:

How? Dont they usually promote 50?

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 360
Date:

i dont think anything is usual nowadays. my post was a desire not a fact.

__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 530
Date:

The number changes throughout the year its usually around 50-75 in past years but then there are always larger classes that pop up sometimes 100-150 depending on the pace.

__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 45
Date:

In 2022 the bmocs:

Dec was 107
Nov was 30
October was 50
Sept was 75
August was 31
July was 50
June was 60
May was 60
February was 220

__________________
DC


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 470
Date:

At some point this year, I would assume there would be a large, 100-150 name class. They didnt have a proper Sgt class since December. With the 50 that went in now, and the guys they sprinkled in the last 5 and a half months, I would estimate a total of about 65-75 sgts promoted this year. They normally promote 450-500 a year, so if they want to reach that number, they should have some big classes coming up at some point this year. But lets see what happens, when we dealing with this job and this city, shit change out of nowhere lol.

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 470
Date:

dc88rs wrote:

In 2022 the bmocs:

Dec was 107
Nov was 30
October was 50
Sept was 75
August was 31
July was 50
June was 60
May was 60
February was 220


 1 big class and another ENOURMOUS class last year lol. Its insane seeing that 220 number. Hopefully they have a similar class this year lol. 



__________________


Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 6
Date:

Does anyone know what happens if you are on vacation and miss the promotion ceremony? Do you get to walk at the next ceremony?

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 147
Date:

No you go to 1PP and hand in your old shield and ID, they hand you youre new one and then you go home.

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 363
Date:

Papi825 wrote:
dc88rs wrote:

In 2022 the bmocs:

Dec was 107
Nov was 30
October was 50
Sept was 75
August was 31
July was 50
June was 60
May was 60
February was 220


 1 big class and another ENOURMOUS class last year lol. Its insane seeing that 220 number. Hopefully they have a similar class this year lol. 


 Almost 800 promoted in span of a year. And people are staying this list wont all get made, this was all pre contract too



__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 264
Date:

List will be made?

__________________


Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 22
Date:

fiftyfouredp wrote:
Papi825 wrote:
dc88rs wrote:

In 2022 the bmocs:

Dec was 107
Nov was 30
October was 50
Sept was 75
August was 31
July was 50
June was 60
May was 60
February was 220


 1 big class and another ENOURMOUS class last year lol. Its insane seeing that 220 number. Hopefully they have a similar class this year lol. 


 Almost 800 promoted in span of a year. And people are staying this list wont all get made, this was all pre contract too


almost 800? Not saying you are wrong but can someone fact check this please?

 



__________________

Day 1 Sgt



Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 1288
Date:

fiftyfouredp wrote:
Papi825 wrote:
dc88rs wrote:

In 2022 the bmocs:

Dec was 107
Nov was 30
October was 50
Sept was 75
August was 31
July was 50
June was 60
May was 60
February was 220


 1 big class and another ENOURMOUS class last year lol. Its insane seeing that 220 number. Hopefully they have a similar class this year lol. 


 Almost 800 promoted in span of a year. And people are staying this list wont all get made, this was all pre contract too


Even if it 800 a year thats only 3200 people. That still leaves 1000 to die on the list.  



__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 264
Date:

800 a year? Lol what the heck.

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 104
Date:

Do your math again



__________________


Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 5
Date:

The big classes will probably come after the new fiscal year begins. Basically, the July class should start having a bit more names on it. But that remains to be seen. Too many factors present, including the settling of the updated Sgt's pay scale, how much money is available in the new fiscal year, etc.

__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 50
Date:

how many will be in second class?

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 360
Date:

saharadesert23 wrote:

how many will be in second class?


 intel has been dry



__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 50
Date:

when is the second class

__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 1288
Date:

100-150 for June.

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 360
Date:

brooklynbacon wrote:

100-150 for June.


 hopefully buck50



__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 206
Date:

I think its a little too early for numbers once we get closer to the promotion date. Whenever that is we should have a solid number. Its very possible for a 100 -150 class. Hopefully that number is solid !

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 264
Date:

Why is anyone thinking big numbers?

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 206
Date:

I think because its the last month in the fiscal half. Thats just my guess

__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 1288
Date:

skelgel wrote:
brooklynbacon wrote:

100-150 for June.


 hopefully buck50


 Not as good as tree fiddy but it would be a good start. 



__________________


Newbie

Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Date:

150 cleared. 80 In



-- Edited by Grendo on Thursday 15th of June 2023 12:47:37 PM

__________________
AA


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 264
Date:

People should put some note in their post about whether theyre posting real Info or just some random stuff they thought of.

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 360
Date:

I think for the most part ppl do. For example I posted hopefully while bacon did not; seems like he has further info.

But then you get trolls like the dude above you. smh

__________________


Newbie

Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Date:

Good morning. I have never posted anything before and I believe we are all here for the same goal which is trying to get any updates about our promotion. With that being said, theres no reason for me to Play games with my brothers and sisters because simply I dont like anyone to do that to me. I heard exactly what I typed and I didnt want to keep it for myself and thought about sharing it with everyone. I apologize if it caused any confusion or negativity when my point was to at least make whoever in the next 80 happy of what I typed which is hopefully true. I will delete my post and I think Ill stay updated and positive from everyones else post. Stay safe, wish the best for everyone and God bless. 



__________________
AA


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 50
Date:

whats the date of the second class?

__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 50
Date:

saharadesert23 wrote:

whats the date of the second class?


 why do you care what date it is?



__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 50
Date:

saharadesert23 wrote:
saharadesert23 wrote:

whats the date of the second class?


 why do you care what date it is?


 mind your own business i wasnt talking to you



__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 50
Date:

saharadesert23 wrote:
saharadesert23 wrote:
saharadesert23 wrote:

whats the date of the second class?


 why do you care what date it is?


 mind your own business i wasnt talking to you


 youre an idiot



__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 50
Date:

saharadesert23 wrote:
saharadesert23 wrote:
saharadesert23 wrote:
saharadesert23 wrote:

whats the date of the second class?


 why do you care what date it is?


 mind your own business i wasnt talking to you


 youre an idiot


no YOU are the idiot 



__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 375
Date:

My god I hope none of you end in my command I got enough EDPs Im working with already.

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 206
Date:



__________________


Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 7
Date:

Safe to say no sgt class this month?

__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 62
Date:

Definitely a class before the end of the month. My guess is Thursday June 29th. PC last day is July 1st on paper walk out Friday June 30th. I know for damn sure Chief Jones sat in on CARB this past Tuesday. They dont hold CARB if theres no promotion looming around



-- Edited by 497CRUSADERS on Friday 16th of June 2023 07:58:29 PM

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 264
Date:

Feel like we are gonna be disappointed. They are so short cops why would they need sergeants. I can see them putting this list on ice for a year or two. Who knows just speculating.

__________________


Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 7
Date:

watcher5 wrote:

Feel like we are gonna be disappointed. They are so short cops why would they need sergeants. I can see them putting this list on ice for a year or two. Who knows just speculating.


 This would never happen this info is not helpful



__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 62
Date:

Your literally talking nonsense. This isnt the telegram chat go there. PSB currently has over 400 Sergeant vacancies across all 76 Precincts with Queens South and North with the majority of those vacancies . Transit is stacked right now so unless you know Chief of Transit himself no one is going down to the hole.  



-- Edited by 497CRUSADERS on Friday 16th of June 2023 09:17:46 PM

__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 50
Date:

it looks like you will be going into bmoc on june 29th

__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 50
Date:

saharadesert23 wrote:

it looks like you will be going into bmoc on june 29th


 no WE will be going into bmoc together



__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 50
Date:

saharadesert23 wrote:
saharadesert23 wrote:

it looks like you will be going into bmoc on june 29th


 no WE will be going into bmoc together


 we dont know if they will promote enough people though 



__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 50
Date:

saharadesert23 wrote:
saharadesert23 wrote:
saharadesert23 wrote:

it looks like you will be going into bmoc on june 29th


 no WE will be going into bmoc together


 we dont know if they will promote enough people though 


 we have the same list number idiot



__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 50
Date:

saharadesert23 wrote:
saharadesert23 wrote:
saharadesert23 wrote:
saharadesert23 wrote:

it looks like you will be going into bmoc on june 29th


 no WE will be going into bmoc together


 we dont know if they will promote enough people though 


 we have the same list number idiot


alright calm down



__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 62
Date:

I wish but no i wont make this class. Unless they put in 150 which I doubt. 



__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 264
Date:

Vacancies as of 6/16/23

 

 

Sergeant 533 (3568 out of 4101)

Lieutenant 66 (1378 out of 1444)

Captains -17 (367 out of 350 with 22 on Terminal)

DI 36 (144 out of 180 with 13 on Terminal)



-- Edited by RookieScum4Life on Saturday 17th of June 2023 03:16:14 AM

__________________
1 2  >  Last»  | Page of 2  sorted by
 
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us