RISING STAR ! The ultimate source to ace your NYPD Sergeant, Lieutenant, and Captain Exam Visit www.RisingStarPromotion.com to subscribe to our mailing list and get info on the next Sgt, Lt. or Captain Exam!

Members Login
Username 
 
Password 
    Remember Me  
Post Info TOPIC: First Class?


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 470
Date:
First Class?


Misfud doesnt miss lmao

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 265
Date:

Yeah other than the fact we were supposed to get our scores immediately after the exam, I cant remember one other thing the guy was wrong about.

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 470
Date:

Well, from what Ive heard him say, he hasnt been wrong yet lol.

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 329
Date:

Word is about 200 sgt 15 cap for the 26th

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 191
Date:

497CRUSADERS wrote:

A friend of mine at Ceremonial Unit was notified for promotions ceremony for Tuesday May 30th.........


 At 1PP or the PA?



__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 265
Date:

I mean Im hearing 



-- Edited by watcher5 on Thursday 18th of May 2023 08:21:24 PM

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 470
Date:

3testwonder wrote:

Word is about 200 sgt 15 cap for the 26th


 Misfud dont miss brodie lol. Hopefully your right tho lol



__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 74
Date:

Im hearing no class till the Sba settles a contract. Old paddy finally got the troops a raise so I say sit tight everyone. Dont kill the uncle

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 140
Date:

May 30

150 sgts
10 capts

__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 1293
Date:

WETBRAINEDGINGER wrote:

May 30

150 sgts
10 capts


 Thats quite different than the 50 and 15. 



__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 116
Date:

cap



__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 361
Date:

3testwonder: 200 may 26
rookiebit: 200
defectorefector: 250
sonxvavier 200 may 26
wetbrained: 150 may 30
key capt: 48 & 5 may 30

whos your money on lol?

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 265
Date:

skelgel wrote:

3testwonder: 200 may 26
rookiebit: 200
defectorefector: 250
sonxvavier 200 may 26
wetbrained: 150 may 30
key capt: 48 & 5 may 30

whos your money on lol?


 They should do one of those Wheel of Fortune wheels every month to determine how many sergeants will get promoted. 



__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 361
Date:

watcher5 wrote:
skelgel wrote:

3testwonder: 200 may 26
rookiebit: 200
defectorefector: 250
sonxvavier 200 may 26
wetbrained: 150 may 30
key capt: 48 & 5 may 30

whos your money on lol?


 They should do one of those Wheel of Fortune wheels every month to determine how many sergeants will get promoted. 


 I never thought id see the day that I would like a troll to be right and keycapt to be wrong.



__________________


Senior Member

Status: Online
Posts: 103
Date:

UncleC69 wrote:

Im hearing no class till the Sba settles a contract. Old paddy finally got the troops a raise so I say sit tight everyone. Dont kill the uncle


 I heard the same thing.  Who knows what's true or not?



__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 1794
Date:

Im hearing over 50 will be getting made to Sergeant (some holdovers). We shall see

__________________

The end is near,..good luck to all!,...



Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 470
Date:

skelgel wrote:

3testwonder: 200 may 26
rookiebit: 200
defectorefector: 250
sonxvavier 200 may 26
wetbrained: 150 may 30
key capt: 48 & 5 may 30

whos your money on lol?


 Easy, betting the house on Misfud lol. 



__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 361
Date:

Papi825 wrote:
skelgel wrote:

3testwonder: 200 may 26
rookiebit: 200
defectorefector: 250
sonxvavier 200 may 26
wetbrained: 150 may 30
key capt: 48 & 5 may 30

whos your money on lol?


 Easy, betting the house on Misfud lol. 


 825, I hope u go broke! lmaoo but thats a safe bet!



__________________


Newbie

Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Date:

DRPapi1983 wrote:

Im hearing over 50 will be getting made to Sergeant (some holdovers). We shall see


 Yeah, no shit sherlock. That's exactly what KeyCap said. Stop piggybacking and admit you're a troll with no real info. Someone get rid of this clown already. Respect the guidelines.



__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 470
Date:

skelgel wrote:
Papi825 wrote:
skelgel wrote:

3testwonder: 200 may 26
rookiebit: 200
defectorefector: 250
sonxvavier 200 may 26
wetbrained: 150 may 30
key capt: 48 & 5 may 30

whos your money on lol?


 Easy, betting the house on Misfud lol. 


 825, I hope u go broke! lmaoo but thats a safe bet!


Lmaooo 



__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 424
Date:

DRPapi1983 wrote:

Im hearing over 50 will be getting made to Sergeant (some holdovers). We shall see


 DCAS troll



__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 967
Date:

Peedee wrote:
DRPapi1983 wrote:

Im hearing over 50 will be getting made to Sergeant (some holdovers). We shall see


 Yeah, no shit sherlock. That's exactly what KeyCap said. Stop piggybacking and admit you're a troll with no real info. Someone get rid of this clown already. Respect the guidelines.


 Respect the guidelines or be banned. You were warned.



-- Edited by nycop80 on Saturday 20th of May 2023 01:46:45 AM

__________________


Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 19
Date:

Blue71898 wrote:

So what are the guidelines? Do as I say not as I do? What kind of forum is being ran here and who puts these moderators in charge.

Guys speaking the truth .. He literally is saying the exact same thing Keycapt said and claiming it as his own. Why are we allowing spam like this ?

then we got you who literally attacks Keycapt and says to stop spreading false information when he posted the original stats obecause you felt a certain way about day 2 test takers. 

Dont worry I know the ban is coming. You two are bad for business because I promise if the ban comes or this is deleted I will no longer be a rising star customer for allowing this nonsense, and i'll pass just fine at the top of the list.


 Truth, where is drpapi's ban when he is the one violating the rules?



__________________


Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 17
Date:

I think....you're right. Some people wonder these forums with utter impunity. We're all cops here, we all need to hold ourselves to the highest of standards.

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 265
Date:

Shrek_Bog_Guadian wrote:

I think....you're right. Some people wonder these forums with utter impunity. We're all cops here, we all need to hold ourselves to the highest of standards.


 not everyone Here is a cop as you say. This city has the biggest police department in the world. There are definitely a few fans and supporters who come and and cheer their favorite cops who showed up on the list. Just because someone pays attention to the sergeants list doesnt mean theyre a copplenty of cop fans. 



__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 361
Date:

this is the week for those who say twenty six!!! By wednesday we shall see if they are correct or not.



-- Edited by skelgel on Monday 22nd of May 2023 01:56:04 PM

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 470
Date:

30th bro, Misfud spoke already lol. Itll be shocking if its the 26 and a big class.

__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 73
Date:

Anything can happen.. Pretty sure he even said that in his post. It's literally changing everyday. If it changes it doesn't make him wrong. Is everyone new to the NYPD that we don't know by now that yesterdays facts aren't always todays. 



__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 470
Date:

Blue71898 wrote:

Anything can happen.. Pretty sure he even said that in his post. It's literally changing everyday. If it changes it doesn't make him wrong. Is everyone new to the NYPD that we don't know by now that yesterdays facts aren't always todays. 


Relax bro, its not that serious lol. I hope things change, we will all benefit from a big first class. 



__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 361
Date:

is there an academy class graduating in july? I was thinking maybe the low number is because they arent trying to lose POs for the summer. But if theres a class graduating that kinda negates that theory.

__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 73
Date:

Whose not relaxed ? 



__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 470
Date:

Blue71898 wrote:

Whose not relaxed ? 


 Go read what you said earlier. You seemed a bit upset lol. 



__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 470
Date:

skelgel wrote:

is there an academy class graduating in july? I was thinking maybe the low number is because they arent trying to lose POs for the summer. But if theres a class graduating that kinda negates that theory.


 I heard there is a decent size class in July. Maybe after that theyll put in a big class. Regardless, a big class is due eventually. Too many vacancies for the rank of Sergeant. 



__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 329
Date:

Finest on Wednesday from what im hearing

__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 62
Date:

DEA Orientation announced  



Attachments
__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 265
Date:

Horrible.

__________________


Newbie

Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Date:

.



-- Edited by The god on Tuesday 23rd of May 2023 10:18:59 PM

__________________


Newbie

Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Date:

SonsOfXavier1997 wrote:

200 sgts. may 26. confirmed. ur welcome


still 200??



__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 470
Date:

The god wrote:
SonsOfXavier1997 wrote:

200 sgts. may 26. confirmed. ur welcome


still 200??


 Na, 50ish lol



__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 74
Date:

City wont promote much sgts until they have deal with SBA to avoid paying new promotees at step 4 or top pay. way to save money. What you think?

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 265
Date:

Silver lining in all this:

Being in the 400s and missing a few easy points and not doing the run:

1. NO ONE got to take the Lts exam so its not like scoring a little higher would have helped there.

2. With only 50 getting promoted its not like scoring slightly higher would have gotten me promoted anytime before the summer.

So whatever lmao.

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 125
Date:

This is going to trigger some folk because the number keeps jumping lol. But from the "inside" I was told 100 Sgts. I asked about 250 (that was originally proposed and they had no idea where 48 to 50 came from)
It'll probably change again. Hopefully it's a big number

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 470
Date:

InsideGuy wrote:

This is going to trigger some folk because the number keeps jumping lol. But from the "inside" I was told 100 Sgts. I asked about 250 (that was originally proposed and they had no idea where 48 to 50 came from)
It'll probably change again. Hopefully it's a big number


 Hopefully man, lets see what happens. Isnt the finest supposed to drop today? 



__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 33
Date:

The 48 (and 5 holdovers) came from the Key instructor who posts big updates in this forum. Hes been pretty on point with everything (even though he said it MAY be subject to change). Since he mentioned 48 and 5 holdovers, Ive been believing that thats going to be the case for the first class. Hes the only reliable source in this forum thus far imo. But I guess well see when finest drops.

__________________
Mike


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 221
Date:

50 is the number right now . The key is on point but I called my person and its 50 could be a little more or less but thats it

__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 535
Date:

The issue has been since even my list last year that the Department requests a certain amount but unfortunately the City then only approves what the City wants. Last year the last few classes were very small after the February class of over 200. Namely because the city only budgets what they feel comfortable with. I do think however after June when the fiscal year ends you will see a return to bigger classes

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 221
Date:

89 DET

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 221
Date:

12 Capts
9 LTS
50 Sgts
89 Dets

__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 508
Date:

Finest?

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 221
Date:

Those are the numbers they could change

__________________
«First  <  1 2 3 4 5  >  Last»  | Page of 5  sorted by
 
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us