It's not too late! Order your 2023 Lieutenant Exam "Just the Questions" for only $349 Visit www.RisingStarPromotion.com to order over 1400 questions specifically designed for maximum retention of the Patrol Guide--plus full-length exams!

Members Login
Username 
 
Password 
    Remember Me  
Post Info TOPIC: Score change.


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 645
Date:
Score change.


That actually isn't a bad idea, expose Juan Moran/DRPapi for the douche-bag that he is.

__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 1075
Date:

SMH. Please  respect the Forums guidelines. Lets act like adults gentlemen 



-- Edited by DRPapi1983 on Saturday 12th of November 2022 05:11:41 PM

__________________

The end is near,..good luck to all!,...



Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 1075
Date:

JDMEVO9 wrote:

Lets get Project Veritas to visit the 104 ;) haha jk DrP.

Youre only guilty of Defrauding factual info on THIS site and preaching for THE KEY like they pay your rent. 

 

 

 



-- Edited by JDMEVO9 on Saturday 12th of November 2022 04:34:12 PM


 Easy with all of that. Act your age. For the record, could care less about The Key, Elite and other schools. If Im guilty of pushing forward any information that would help others on this forum so be it. Im just passing on information that others confirm on here smh. Have a seat my brother. Its not that serious. 



__________________

The end is near,..good luck to all!,...



Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 270
Date:

DRPapi1983 wrote:

SMH. Please  respect the Forums guidelines. Lets act like adults gentlemen 



-- Edited by DRPapi1983 on Saturday 12th of November 2022 05:11:41 PM


 act like adults and follow guidelines? 

see Attachment - particularly the information circled in Red. 

stop it. Dont turn all serious in here about guidelines when your the first person in here to shit on people. 

relax, no one in here is Serious about anything other than looking for facts and opinions which are clearly labelled as such. 



-- Edited by JDMEVO9 on Sunday 13th of November 2022 02:17:11 AM

Attachments
__________________

682d6a9e68959256215d0a5b489ae677d50b63d4

 

 

 



Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 150
Date:

LT4LIFE wrote:

Lol this guy is the biggest troll amongst them all. Pretty sure its Juan Moran. His posts alone sound just like a vindictive loser who barely passed the easiest captains test ever given only to help write one of the hardest. Stay positive people.


 Who is this Juan MoraN ? And what exams were the easiest and hardest ?



__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 270
Date:

It doesnt matter who he is.

nothing here is personal, no name calling or anything.

no need to draw unnecessary attention.

read between the lines. 



__________________

682d6a9e68959256215d0a5b489ae677d50b63d4

 

 

 



Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 645
Date:

Fu*k that! Juan Moran is a loser who intentionally created a messed up Captains exam. He deserves all the name calling he gets, I'm sure he enjoys that anyway.

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 150
Date:

This is not Captain Visinaj ? Is it

__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 1077
Date:

JDMEVO9 wrote:

It doesnt matter who he is.

nothing here is personal, no name calling or anything.

no need to draw unnecessary attention.

read between the lines. 


 If this list is 200+ then that should be one of the largest Captains lists ever. 



__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 1075
Date:

brooklynbacon wrote:
JDMEVO9 wrote:

It doesnt matter who he is.

nothing here is personal, no name calling or anything.

no need to draw unnecessary attention.

read between the lines. 


 If this list is 200+ then that should be one of the largest Captains lists ever. 


 List will barely touch 200. It would be a miracle to touch over 200.  Please dont kill the messenger. 



-- Edited by DRPapi1983 on Sunday 13th of November 2022 08:21:18 PM

__________________

The end is near,..good luck to all!,...



Senior Member

Status: Online
Posts: 316
Date:

brooklynbacon wrote:
JDMEVO9 wrote:

It doesnt matter who he is.

nothing here is personal, no name calling or anything.

no need to draw unnecessary attention.

read between the lines. 


 If this list is 200+ then that should be one of the largest Captains lists ever. 


 Need to look at the percentage passing not number passing. The amount that signed up was extremely high as well



__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 150
Date:

Jibberjab wrote:
brooklynbacon wrote:
JDMEVO9 wrote:

It doesnt matter who he is.

nothing here is personal, no name calling or anything.

no need to draw unnecessary attention.

read between the lines. 


 If this list is 200+ then that should be one of the largest Captains lists ever. 


 Need to look at the percentage passing not number passing. The amount that signed up was extremely high as well


 
im surprised by the number of Lts that signed up 



__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 645
Date:

brooklynbacon wrote:
JDMEVO9 wrote:
It doesnt matter who he is.
nothing here is personal, no name calling or anything.
no need to draw unnecessary attention.
read between the lines. 
 If this list is 200+ then that should be one of the largest Captains lists ever. 
 
This is the first Captains exam that the tier 3 supervisors are eligible for. You had a lot of young & motivated people taking this exam, hence a decent amount of passers. That doesn't neglect the fact that it was a poorly written exam created by a douche-bag, stop making excuses for the losers that wrote the exam. 


__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 119
Date:

It was the most test takers since the 90s and the pass rate is around 30%. that being said the exam was totally out of left field and questions ridiculous. the writers should be ashamed of themselves, but once again these are reject captains assigned to punishment posts. this is what the job does. dont wanna deal with this loser send him away. the 2017 exam also gave a false reality of passing a captain exam with over a 60 percent pass rate. easiest exam in history of the job

__________________

The Son Of Xavier has spoken.



Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 119
Date:

it also showed rising star questions were a must to pass this exam. they were the most obscure obnoxious questions but come test day the only ones that prepped you for this monster. The Key on point. unfortunately Yano was way way way off. like a political pollster

__________________

The Son Of Xavier has spoken.



Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 1075
Date:

SonsOfXavier1997 wrote:

it also showed rising star questions were a must to pass this exam. they were the most obscure obnoxious questions but come test day the only ones that prepped you for this monster. The Key on point. unfortunately Yano was way way way off. like a political pollster


 Thank you for honesty. The Rising Star and They Key really nailed it. The other guys should take notes and revamp how they operate. 



-- Edited by DRPapi1983 on Tuesday 15th of November 2022 12:54:15 PM



-- Edited by DRPapi1983 on Tuesday 15th of November 2022 12:55:12 PM



-- Edited by DRPapi1983 on Tuesday 15th of November 2022 12:55:57 PM

__________________

The end is near,..good luck to all!,...



Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 1075
Date:

SonsOfXavier1997 wrote:

It was the most test takers since the 90s and the pass rate is around 30%. that being said the exam was totally out of left field and questions ridiculous. the writers should be ashamed of themselves, but once again these are reject captains assigned to punishment posts. this is what the job does. dont wanna deal with this loser send him away. the 2017 exam also gave a false reality of passing a captain exam with over a 60 percent pass rate. easiest exam in history of the job


 Im hearing it (2022 Captain exam) was a fair but very challenging exam. 



__________________

The end is near,..good luck to all!,...



Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 10
Date:

DRPapi1983 wrote:
SonsOfXavier1997 wrote:

It was the most test takers since the 90s and the pass rate is around 30%. that being said the exam was totally out of left field and questions ridiculous. the writers should be ashamed of themselves, but once again these are reject captains assigned to punishment posts. this is what the job does. dont wanna deal with this loser send him away. the 2017 exam also gave a false reality of passing a captain exam with over a 60 percent pass rate. easiest exam in history of the job


 Im hearing it (2022 Captain exam) was a fair but very challenging exam. 


You are already a Captain DrPapi1983, SonsOfXavier you are Dead On Accurate! 

 

The test was 100% not realistic. Too many nonsense irrelevant questions that dont make any sense in the Real World to ask. clearly the test writers were obsessed with being Anti-Elite Strategic Training by targeting many of his 1 star procedures which are labelled 1 star because of its lack of Connection To Reality. 

Youre not hearing Fair from the Majority because it was BS -  I gotcha - type exam. 
its almost like the stupid people in Hook Study All Day Positions have high scores and the competent workers scored in the 70s. But Hey - tests have been so bad across the board. Not the first time wont be the last. The Treatment by DCAS Staff is no better on test day. 



__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 83
Date:

SupvHomeOwner wrote:
DRPapi1983 wrote:
SonsOfXavier1997 wrote:

It was the most test takers since the 90s and the pass rate is around 30%. that being said the exam was totally out of left field and questions ridiculous. the writers should be ashamed of themselves, but once again these are reject captains assigned to punishment posts. this is what the job does. dont wanna deal with this loser send him away. the 2017 exam also gave a false reality of passing a captain exam with over a 60 percent pass rate. easiest exam in history of the job


 Im hearing it (2022 Captain exam) was a fair but very challenging exam. 


You are already a Captain DrPapi1983, SonsOfXavier you are Dead On Accurate! 

 

The test was 100% not realistic. Too many nonsense irrelevant questions that dont make any sense in the Real World to ask. clearly the test writers were obsessed with being Anti-Elite Strategic Training by targeting many of his 1 star procedures which are labelled 1 star because of its lack of Connection To Reality. 

Youre not hearing Fair from the Majority because it was BS -  I gotcha - type exam. 
its almost like the stupid people in Hook Study All Day Positions have high scores and the competent workers scored in the 70s. But Hey - tests have been so bad across the board. Not the first time wont be the last. The Treatment by DCAS Staff is no better on test day. 


I don't think Doctor Papi passed the vucinaj test. He passed the recent test. Back in 2015 that fucking guy kept posting "the end is near, good luck to all!" 



__________________

You are what your record says you are.

-Me



Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 1077
Date:

Bill Parcells wrote:
SupvHomeOwner wrote:
DRPapi1983 wrote:
SonsOfXavier1997 wrote:

It was the most test takers since the 90s and the pass rate is around 30%. that being said the exam was totally out of left field and questions ridiculous. the writers should be ashamed of themselves, but once again these are reject captains assigned to punishment posts. this is what the job does. dont wanna deal with this loser send him away. the 2017 exam also gave a false reality of passing a captain exam with over a 60 percent pass rate. easiest exam in history of the job


 Im hearing it (2022 Captain exam) was a fair but very challenging exam. 


You are already a Captain DrPapi1983, SonsOfXavier you are Dead On Accurate! 

 

The test was 100% not realistic. Too many nonsense irrelevant questions that dont make any sense in the Real World to ask. clearly the test writers were obsessed with being Anti-Elite Strategic Training by targeting many of his 1 star procedures which are labelled 1 star because of its lack of Connection To Reality. 

Youre not hearing Fair from the Majority because it was BS -  I gotcha - type exam. 
its almost like the stupid people in Hook Study All Day Positions have high scores and the competent workers scored in the 70s. But Hey - tests have been so bad across the board. Not the first time wont be the last. The Treatment by DCAS Staff is no better on test day. 


I don't think Doctor Papi passed the vucinaj test. He passed the recent test. Back in 2015 that fucking guy kept posting "the end is near, good luck to all!" 


 
Doctor Papi and the Star Wars guy are neck and neck on this site. 



__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 502
Date:

brooklynbacon wrote:
Bill Parcells wrote:
SupvHomeOwner wrote:
DRPapi1983 wrote:
SonsOfXavier1997 wrote:

It was the most test takers since the 90s and the pass rate is around 30%. that being said the exam was totally out of left field and questions ridiculous. the writers should be ashamed of themselves, but once again these are reject captains assigned to punishment posts. this is what the job does. dont wanna deal with this loser send him away. the 2017 exam also gave a false reality of passing a captain exam with over a 60 percent pass rate. easiest exam in history of the job


 Im hearing it (2022 Captain exam) was a fair but very challenging exam. 


You are already a Captain DrPapi1983, SonsOfXavier you are Dead On Accurate! 

 

The test was 100% not realistic. Too many nonsense irrelevant questions that dont make any sense in the Real World to ask. clearly the test writers were obsessed with being Anti-Elite Strategic Training by targeting many of his 1 star procedures which are labelled 1 star because of its lack of Connection To Reality. 

Youre not hearing Fair from the Majority because it was BS -  I gotcha - type exam. 
its almost like the stupid people in Hook Study All Day Positions have high scores and the competent workers scored in the 70s. But Hey - tests have been so bad across the board. Not the first time wont be the last. The Treatment by DCAS Staff is no better on test day. 


I don't think Doctor Papi passed the vucinaj test. He passed the recent test. Back in 2015 that fucking guy kept posting "the end is near, good luck to all!" 


 
Doctor Papi and the Star Wars guy are neck and neck on this site. 


Im lucky to have scored well but this exam was not easy and was not fair. Just bc they strictly tested Capts duties across the PG and Admin does not make it a fair exam. Should have stuck with questions that are relevant to day to day duties and serious matters. No one needs to know how to procure snow chains on an exam day, you should be able to look that bs up before the winter comes. However, you should know everything about tasers, edp jobs, use of force and etc but whatever I studied to score well on a messed up test because lets face it, I had zero confidence in a fair test from the New York Shi**y Police Dept and DCAS.



-- Edited by Leslie on Tuesday 15th of November 2022 08:35:51 PM

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 178
Date:

The test was fine. If you studied hard you passed, just with a low score. 30% pass rate is high for a captains exam (assuming the rumors of the list size are true).

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 230
Date:

Whats the guesstimate on how many people went from failing to passing with the score change? 20-30? What like 2-3 extra classes?

__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 33
Date:

Makeup exams were just completed last week. I find it hard to believe they would do two separate protest reviews for each exam.

__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 1075
Date:

Leslie wrote:
brooklynbacon wrote:
Bill Parcells wrote:
SupvHomeOwner wrote:
DRPapi1983 wrote:
SonsOfXavier1997 wrote:

It was the most test takers since the 90s and the pass rate is around 30%. that being said the exam was totally out of left field and questions ridiculous. the writers should be ashamed of themselves, but once again these are reject captains assigned to punishment posts. this is what the job does. dont wanna deal with this loser send him away. the 2017 exam also gave a false reality of passing a captain exam with over a 60 percent pass rate. easiest exam in history of the job


 Im hearing it (2022 Captain exam) was a fair but very challenging exam. 


You are already a Captain DrPapi1983, SonsOfXavier you are Dead On Accurate! 

 

The test was 100% not realistic. Too many nonsense irrelevant questions that dont make any sense in the Real World to ask. clearly the test writers were obsessed with being Anti-Elite Strategic Training by targeting many of his 1 star procedures which are labelled 1 star because of its lack of Connection To Reality. 

Youre not hearing Fair from the Majority because it was BS -  I gotcha - type exam. 
its almost like the stupid people in Hook Study All Day Positions have high scores and the competent workers scored in the 70s. But Hey - tests have been so bad across the board. Not the first time wont be the last. The Treatment by DCAS Staff is no better on test day. 


I don't think Doctor Papi passed the vucinaj test. He passed the recent test. Back in 2015 that fucking guy kept posting "the end is near, good luck to all!" 


 
Doctor Papi and the Star Wars guy are neck and neck on this site. 


Im lucky to have scored well but this exam was not easy and was not fair. Just bc they strictly tested Capts duties across the PG and Admin does not make it a fair exam. Should have stuck with questions that are relevant to day to day duties and serious matters. No one needs to know how to procure snow chains on an exam day, you should be able to look that bs up before the winter comes. However, you should know everything about tasers, edp jobs, use of force and etc but whatever I studied to score well on a messed up test because lets face it, I had zero confidence in a fair test from the New York Shi**y Police Dept and DCAS.



-- Edited by Leslie on Tuesday 15th of November 2022 08:35:51 PM


 Please do not discuss the test. thank you 



__________________

The end is near,..good luck to all!,...



Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 1075
Date:

brooklynbacon wrote:
Bill Parcells wrote:
SupvHomeOwner wrote:
DRPapi1983 wrote:
SonsOfXavier1997 wrote:

It was the most test takers since the 90s and the pass rate is around 30%. that being said the exam was totally out of left field and questions ridiculous. the writers should be ashamed of themselves, but once again these are reject captains assigned to punishment posts. this is what the job does. dont wanna deal with this loser send him away. the 2017 exam also gave a false reality of passing a captain exam with over a 60 percent pass rate. easiest exam in history of the job


 Im hearing it (2022 Captain exam) was a fair but very challenging exam. 


You are already a Captain DrPapi1983, SonsOfXavier you are Dead On Accurate! 

 

The test was 100% not realistic. Too many nonsense irrelevant questions that dont make any sense in the Real World to ask. clearly the test writers were obsessed with being Anti-Elite Strategic Training by targeting many of his 1 star procedures which are labelled 1 star because of its lack of Connection To Reality. 

Youre not hearing Fair from the Majority because it was BS -  I gotcha - type exam. 
its almost like the stupid people in Hook Study All Day Positions have high scores and the competent workers scored in the 70s. But Hey - tests have been so bad across the board. Not the first time wont be the last. The Treatment by DCAS Staff is no better on test day. 


I don't think Doctor Papi passed the vucinaj test. He passed the recent test. Back in 2015 that fucking guy kept posting "the end is near, good luck to all!" 


 
Doctor Papi and the Star Wars guy are neck and neck on this site. 


 Lmaooooooooo



__________________

The end is near,..good luck to all!,...



Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 1075
Date:

3yrWonder wrote:

Whats the guesstimate on how many people went from failing to passing with the score change? 20-30? What like 2-3 extra classes?


 Hearing it wasnt much of a difference. 



__________________

The end is near,..good luck to all!,...



Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 119
Date:

i am in a situation where i will defer promo so i wanted a large list but hearing same-in 2 s with not many added.

__________________

The Son Of Xavier has spoken.



Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 1075
Date:

DCAS sent e-mails out this morning for military personnel (MOS) to verify their status (military points). Some of them are going down next week. List will be coming out shortly thereafter (approximately 2 weeks). Stay tuned,.



-- Edited by DRPapi1983 on Wednesday 16th of November 2022 08:35:03 PM

__________________

The end is near,..good luck to all!,...



Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 1075
Date:

SonsOfXavier1997 wrote:

i am in a situation where i will defer promo so i wanted a large list but hearing same-in 2 s with not many added.


 Im hearing its barely 200. Insane. Hope its not true. The end is near folks. List soon come. 



__________________

The end is near,..good luck to all!,...



Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 33
Date:

So where does that leave time for people who took the makeup exam to do their protest session?

__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 1075
Date:

LT4LIFE wrote:

So where does that leave time for people who took the makeup exam to do their protest session?


 Good question. Please feel free to fact check my Intel. Im sure some people here got their e-mail. Good luck to all ! 



-- Edited by DRPapi1983 on Wednesday 16th of November 2022 09:26:14 PM

__________________

The end is near,..good luck to all!,...



Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 1077
Date:

SonsOfXavier1997 wrote:

i am in a situation where i will defer promo so i wanted a large list but hearing same-in 2 s with not many added.


 Why are you deferring?



__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 33
Date:

If the job wants a big list then why not implement a curve, or inform whoever is on the protest review board to get rid of any half way decent protested questions? Seems like thats exactly what they did for the 2016 sgt test. This test was not as tight and well written as some of you are making it sound. There were multiple grammatical errors , a minimum of 1 double answer and a few where the guide didnt even provide a specific answer for the procedure cited in the question. I just find it hard to believe the protest is over and the most any one person picked up was 2 points. Just my personal opinion.

__________________


Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 10
Date:

I foiled DCAS, scores are NOT done being updated until late December. 



__________________
B


Newbie

Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Date:

Spot on. 



__________________
B


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 502
Date:

LT4LIFE wrote:

If the job wants a big list then why not implement a curve, or inform whoever is on the protest review board to get rid of any half way decent protested questions? Seems like thats exactly what they did for the 2016 sgt test. This test was not as tight and well written as some of you are making it sound. There were multiple grammatical errors , a minimum of 1 double answer and a few where the guide didnt even provide a specific answer for the procedure cited in the question. I just find it hard to believe the protest is over and the most any one person picked up was 2 points. Just my personal opinion.


 I agree. Very poorly written. A list of 200-250 ppl would last 4yrs



__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 502
Date:

SupvHomeOwner wrote:

I foiled DCAS, scores are NOT done being updated until late December. 


 Any chance you can share a redacted pic. Id love to see exactly what they wrote back. Sounds right though they have never put a list out within less than 6 months



-- Edited by Leslie on Thursday 17th of November 2022 01:27:20 AM

__________________


Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 10
Date:

Leslie wrote:
SupvHomeOwner wrote:

I foiled DCAS, scores are NOT done being updated until late December. 


 Any chance you can share a redacted pic. Id love to see exactly what they wrote back. Sounds right though they have never put a list out within less than 6 months



-- Edited by Leslie on Thursday 17th of November 2022 01:27:20 AM


 Im not going through all of that to prove it to you when I just told you what they said.

foil them yourself if your choosing to be skeptical. 



__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 66
Date:

Is it unusual for a veteran to get an email for an interview to verify his military status, if he didn't pass?



-- Edited by BORICUAPLATINUM on Thursday 17th of November 2022 04:53:55 PM

__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 714
Date:

BORICUAPLATINUM wrote:

Is it unusual for a veteran to get an email for an interview to verify his military status, if he didn't pass?



-- Edited by BORICUAPLATINUM on Thursday 17th of November 2022 04:53:55 PM


 I would think that you did pass if they asked u to verify points. Also, maybe the list will be done in Dec After all. 



__________________
-E.


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 178
Date:

Make up exams probably don't have anything to do with the list coming out. People could be out on military for months or even years and come back and take a make up exam.

__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 66
Date:

The score hasn't changed on the DCAS dashboard. According to DCAS' dashboard, He still has a 68.



__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 502
Date:

CappedOut wrote:

Make up exams probably don't have anything to do with the list coming out. People could be out on military for months or even years and come back and take a make up exam.


 On point



__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 26
Date:

No one uses military points for a Capts exam.  They all used it for Lts



__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 66
Date:

He did mentioned he used 2.5 points for the lieutenants' exam. However, he recently got the disable veteran status so I'm assuming he's entitle to receive a few Points. I read his email and I know he's scheduled to go 11/21 at 2:30. However, that's neither here nor there. My initial question was, is it unusual for a vet to receive that email notification if he still has a failing grade of a 68?



__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 714
Date:

I mean Im a say yes, it is weird. Lord knows DCAS doesnt like to work as it is, I dont see them wanting to do EXTRA work lol. Btw not everyone uses their veteran points for Lt. I personally know people who r going to use them now since they didnt need them before due to scoring very high without them. Please keep us posted! I wonder whats up with that too.



__________________
-E.


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 33
Date:

I did a foil request as well. This was my exact question..

Request Title: Captain exam protest results

Request Description: I would like to know if all the protest results have been completed and if the score currently listed is the final raw score.

The exact answer given by Allen Deutsch:

This information is expected to be available next month.


Not much really given there. How would you all interpret this?

__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 502
Date:

LT4LIFE wrote:

I did a foil request as well. This was my exact question..

Request Title: Captain exam protest results

Request Description: I would like to know if all the protest results have been completed and if the score currently listed is the final raw score.

The exact answer given by Allen Deutsch:

This information is expected to be available next month.


Not much really given there. How would you all interpret this?


 Sounds like a list may come out next month or the following month



__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 33
Date:

Could be , I mean I only asked about protest and raw score tho. Id like to think if those are the final raw scores currently posted he would have confirmed that. But who knows.

__________________
«First  <  1 2 3 4 57  >  Last»  | Page of 7  sorted by
 
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us