It's not too late! Order your 2023 Lieutenant Exam "Just the Questions" for only $349 Visit www.RisingStarPromotion.com to order over 1400 questions specifically designed for maximum retention of the Patrol Guide--plus full-length exams!

Members Login
Username 
 
Password 
    Remember Me  
Post Info TOPIC: June 2022


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 27
Date:
June 2022


Congrats to the 61 of May.

 

Hopefully this momentum keeps up for us hanging on the end of the list.



__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 593
Date:

Letsss goooooo!!!!

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Online
Posts: 230
Date:

Good luck to everyone else on the list. Ill still pass along info when I get any for future classes.

__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 593
Date:

Taketheday wrote:

Good luck to everyone else on the list. Ill still pass along info when I get any for future classes.


 Appreciate all the info you have given!!!



__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 71
Date:

Hearing rumors for late june. As we know these things change.

__________________

When Bernie Kerik was in charge, thats When the job was really the job



Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 134
Date:

adams approves



-- Edited by Happy Al on Thursday 2nd of June 2022 05:53:09 PM

__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 71
Date:

June 24 is the updated info

__________________

When Bernie Kerik was in charge, thats When the job was really the job



Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 182
Date:

That would be awesome. Last day of BMOC get our assignments & watch the Ceremony then we done.

__________________

Youre all Keyboard Warriors



Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 133
Date:

Sure do hope so. Thanks for the info 



__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 593
Date:

Will this (FTU/Impact) create more vacancies for Lts & Sgts ?



-- Edited by Futureauxiliary on Wednesday 8th of June 2022 06:08:28 PM

Attachments
__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 120
Date:

Hell yeah they need 18 more LTs and 58 more sgts

__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 593
Date:

Elbatigol9 wrote:

Hell yeah they need 18 more LTs and 58 more sgts


 18+58= 76 total sgts lol trickle down effect 



-- Edited by Futureauxiliary on Wednesday 8th of June 2022 07:07:10 PM

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 134
Date:

Back to square 1 with this job. If it aint broke dont fix it.

__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 593
Date:

We are still looking at June 24th, 100 sgts ? I know info changes on a weekly basis.

__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 71
Date:

As of yesterday I was told the 24th is the planned date. Didnt hear any numbers. 



__________________

When Bernie Kerik was in charge, thats When the job was really the job



Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 128
Date:

Also heard 100 Sgt's. 6/24

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 182
Date:

Dream sheets are out. Little surprised of how many busy commands were omitted. That being said. I wont be posting it. Feel free to Direct Message me if youre curious if a specific command is on the sheet but I wont send a pic.



-- Edited by No1isbetter on Thursday 9th of June 2022 05:55:17 PM

__________________

Youre all Keyboard Warriors



Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 120
Date:

So that's a top secret now. Some people are so dramatic for no reason. Unbelievable

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 182
Date:

Yet I respectfully said you can DM me. Because what does a dream sheet matter unless its related to where you work or where you want to go.

__________________

Youre all Keyboard Warriors



Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 27
Date:

Has anyone actually heard 100 on 6/24 from a reliable source? Or is it just the rumor from a month ago being echoed with no actual new info

__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 50
Date:

Reliable yes whether or not if its happening soon to be seen

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 133
Date:

Elbatigol9 wrote:

So that's a top secret now. Some people are so dramatic for no reason. Unbelievable


 Any news?



__________________
Lp


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 25
Date:

Reliable source that said 60 were going in last class also said 100 6/24. Can it change? Yeah! But this person has been Aces. Always on point. However, i personally feel that the class will go in. It was approved for Fiscal year 2022. That fiscal year ends June 30 (i believe).

__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 45
Date:

6/24

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 133
Date:

rmp103 wrote:

6/24


 I understand. That the numbers are still unknown but as of now is the chatter all ranks are good for 6/24



__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 593
Date:

We should have a solid numbers by the end of next week, hopefully 100 or more.

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 128
Date:

You think promos stop till September after this one?

__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 593
Date:

VetteCop wrote:

You think promos stop till September after this one?


 I hope not. If they put in another 100 after this one ill be in that one for sure.



__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 128
Date:

Futureauxiliary wrote:
VetteCop wrote:

You think promos stop till September after this one?


 I hope not. If they put in another 100 after this one ill be in that one for sure.


 Do you really want to get promoted in the summer? 

the whole list will get made. There's only like 400ish names left with 7 months left. You need like 60 a month to exhaust the list. 



__________________


Senior Member

Status: Online
Posts: 230
Date:

Was just told 6/24 80-100 SGT number may be closer to 80 than 100 when I get exact amount Ill post



-- Edited by Taketheday on Saturday 11th of June 2022 05:56:47 PM

__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 593
Date:

VetteCop wrote:
Futureauxiliary wrote:
VetteCop wrote:

You think promos stop till September after this one?


 I hope not. If they put in another 100 after this one ill be in that one for sure.


 Do you really want to get promoted in the summer? 

the whole list will get made. There's only like 400ish names left with 7 months left. You need like 60 a month to exhaust the list. 


 Yea i dont mind it. By the time bmoc (end of July or August) is over itll be September almost October.



__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 182
Date:

100 Sgt. Yes there wouldnt be a class until end of Sept/beg of Oct.

__________________

Youre all Keyboard Warriors



Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 128
Date:

Futureauxiliary wrote:
VetteCop wrote:
Futureauxiliary wrote:
VetteCop wrote:

You think promos stop till September after this one?


 I hope not. If they put in another 100 after this one ill be in that one for sure.


 Do you really want to get promoted in the summer? 

the whole list will get made. There's only like 400ish names left with 7 months left. You need like 60 a month to exhaust the list. 


 Yea i dont mind it. By the time bmoc (end of July or August) is over itll be September almost October.


 Good point



__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 71
Date:

Heard again from a friend of a friend in personnel. 6/24. No numbers. He also said they dont give them confirmation till 24 hours before finest drops.

__________________

When Bernie Kerik was in charge, thats When the job was really the job

Lp


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 25
Date:

Strong Rumors for 6/24 from multiple reliable sources.

Lets keep the positivity going! 



__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 593
Date:

Another week or so for the finest. Lets F gooooooo!!!!

__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 71
Date:

How long have they been notifying before a class? Safe to assume Tuesday?



__________________

When Bernie Kerik was in charge, thats When the job was really the job



Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 27
Date:

like 36 hours prior to promotion.



__________________
Lp


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 25
Date:

If theyre promoting LTs then Tuesday. If no Lts than Wednesday! 



__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 182
Date:

We havent heard a peep in BMOC but what I will admit, not dealing with the anxiety & anticipation is sure great biggrin



-- Edited by No1isbetter on Monday 13th of June 2022 09:31:52 PM

__________________

Youre all Keyboard Warriors



Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 71
Date:

Truth dropping some numbers on the LT forum. Any info for the boys?

__________________

When Bernie Kerik was in charge, thats When the job was really the job

Lp


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 25
Date:

was Told 100 for Sgt, 50 ish for LTs. 6/24. Finest dropping Tuesday. As always nothing is 100% til finest drops. 



__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 182
Date:

I heard only Lieutenants.

I dont know how the job can remove 150 MOS from Gay Pride Parade & 4th of July details.

But this would be great news if they put in 100 Sgts. Really praying for it.

__________________

Youre all Keyboard Warriors



Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 496
Date:

All three ranks being cleared. But it seems lts are more guaranteed then other ranks. Possibly 51

__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 593
Date:

Truthseeker wrote:

All three ranks being cleared. But it seems lts are more guaranteed then other ranks. Possibly 51


 Will they continue promos after June 24 or take a pause ?



__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 133
Date:

Futureauxiliary wrote:
Truthseeker wrote:

All three ranks being cleared. But it seems lts are more guaranteed then other ranks. Possibly 51


 Will they continue promos after June 24 or take a pause ?


 Dude. We dont even know whats happening next week. Lol 



__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 593
Date:

TheBlackCloud wrote:
Futureauxiliary wrote:
Truthseeker wrote:

All three ranks being cleared. But it seems lts are more guaranteed then other ranks. Possibly 51


 Will they continue promos after June 24 or take a pause ?


 Dude. We dont even know whats happening next week. Lol 


 I know I know. Worth a shot though lol.



__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 71
Date:

ouchies



__________________

When Bernie Kerik was in charge, thats When the job was really the job



Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 59
Date:

85 to 100 SGTs and 50 to 55 LTs is what is being talked about right now. Nothing is confirmed until the finest drops. As of now there is a class its a full go. Anything can change but things are pointing in the right direction

__________________
Nicholas


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 593
Date:

Nicholasjames65 wrote:

85 to 100 SGTs and 50 to 55 LTs is what is being talked about right now. Nothing is confirmed until the finest drops. As of now there is a class its a full go. Anything can change but things are pointing in the right direction


 You the man! Thanks for the info.



__________________
1 2 3 4  >  Last»  | Page of 4  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us