It's not too late! Order your 2023 Lieutenant Exam "Just the Questions" for only $349 Visit www.RisingStarPromotion.com to order over 1400 questions specifically designed for maximum retention of the Patrol Guide--plus full-length exams!

Members Login
Username 
 
Password 
    Remember Me  
Post Info TOPIC: 5/10 year DI/inspector pension


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 47
Date:
5/10 year DI/inspector pension


Anyone have the numbers for what these pension look like for staying 5 years in rank  Vs 10 years.

 

Is it top pay di / inspector ? 



-- Edited by 20n0ut on Sunday 8th of May 2022 08:27:22 PM

__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 623
Date:

20n0ut wrote:

Anyone have the numbers for what these pension look like for staying 5 years in rank  Vs 10 years.

 

Is it top pay di / inspector ? 



-- Edited by 20n0ut on Sunday 8th of May 2022 08:27:22 PM


 Top base for:

Captain is $172k

Deputy Inspector is $181k

Inspector is $190k



__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 45
Date:

Geez for the Lt's making over 200k, whats the incentive again? Just need a reminder.

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 312
Date:

rmp103 wrote:

Geez for the Lt's making over 200k, whats the incentive again? Just need a reminder.


 Those are base pay. Captains are at 200k so add 10-20k for di and inspector. That's with no overtime also.  



__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 45
Date:

Sorry ur wrong. If you want the truth...p.m me, i dont want to post publicly #s.

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 272
Date:

rmp103 wrote:

Sorry ur wrong. If you want the truth...p.m me, i dont want to post publicly #s.


 PM sent



__________________
25isthenew20
Page 1 of 1  sorted by
 
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us