Order our 2022 Sergeant ($349) or Captain ($399) Exam "Just the Questions" Click here to visit our website for more information and for a sample of our questions. Bundle the Key AND Rising Star for the Sergeant Exam. $795 for 2 schools! order here

Members Login
Post Info TOPIC: February 2022


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 107
Date:
February 2022


Finest is out

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 200
Date:

Yup looks like it was made up to 2180 list number 2180 is on that finest

__________________


Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 5
Date:

anyone have a pic of the finest? 



__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 707
Date:

I think thats all of them 

 



Attachments
__________________
-E.


Senior Member

Status: Online
Posts: 450
Date:

Whats the last list number they reached ?

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 107
Date:

2181 I think

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Online
Posts: 450
Date:

Congrats to all that made it. Dont forget about us little guys. Hope you can come back on the forums and spread some new info while in bmoc!

__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 636
Date:

If anyone isn't going to use all their tickets for the promotion please message me, need a few more.

__________________

Darth-Vader-and-Storm-Trooper-dance.gif



Senior Member

Status: Online
Posts: 450
Date:

How many weeks long is Sgt bmoc ?

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 107
Date:

I think 4 weeks

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Online
Posts: 450
Date:

Elbatigol9 wrote:

I think 4 weeks


 Means we are probably looking at mid March for next class.



__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 114
Date:

Futureauxiliary wrote:

How many weeks long is Sgt bmoc ?


 Its 3weeka I believe but may fall weird on the calendar as it starts mid week and will likely end mid week. 



__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 69
Date:

Futureauxiliary wrote:

How many weeks long is Sgt bmoc ?


 4 weeks



__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 114
Date:

I dont want to ask what is the typical time between BMOC classes? Since we went 3 months without a class
But

When the job was cranking through classes on a monthly basiswhat was the usual time from the last day of previous BMOC to the start of the next? A week? More?

__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 56
Date:

I figured wed just be satisfied for a little while with this massive class



__________________

When Bernie Kerik was in charge, thats When the job was really the job



Senior Member

Status: Online
Posts: 450
Date:

How many tickets for family does one get for promo ceremony?

__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 58
Date:

says 4 on the finest



__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 797
Date:

TheBlackCloud wrote:

I dont want to ask what is the typical time between BMOC classes? Since we went 3 months without a class
But

When the job was cranking through classes on a monthly basiswhat was the usual time from the last day of previous BMOC to the start of the next? A week? More?


 They basically made up for no promos this month though.  That number theyre promoting is essentially 3 big classes.  



__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 114
Date:

Semp1 wrote:
TheBlackCloud wrote:

I dont want to ask what is the typical time between BMOC classes? Since we went 3 months without a class
But

When the job was cranking through classes on a monthly basiswhat was the usual time from the last day of previous BMOC to the start of the next? A week? More?


 They basically made up for no promos this month though.  That number theyre promoting is essentially 3 big classes.  


 Yes.  Totally get that. 
I think I miswrote my previous post.  I was trying to ask ppl who have been following the promotional trends closer than I what is the typical time between when one BMOC ends and the next one starts? 

 

I know 3 months is a lot and they were making up for missed classes but when they were promoting on the regular Im curious to know what the average Wait period was from one class to another 

I understand someone said I should just be satisfied wit the big Class lol. But Im not dissatisfied. Im just trying to determine if I should cancel a flight 



__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 200
Date:

TheBlackCloud wrote:
Semp1 wrote:
TheBlackCloud wrote:

I dont want to ask what is the typical time between BMOC classes? Since we went 3 months without a class
But

When the job was cranking through classes on a monthly basiswhat was the usual time from the last day of previous BMOC to the start of the next? A week? More?


 They basically made up for no promos this month though.  That number theyre promoting is essentially 3 big classes.  


 Yes.  Totally get that. 
I think I miswrote my previous post.  I was trying to ask ppl who have been following the promotional trends closer than I what is the typical time between when one BMOC ends and the next one starts? 

 

I know 3 months is a lot and they were making up for missed classes but when they were promoting on the regular Im curious to know what the average Wait period was from one class to another 

I understand someone said I should just be satisfied wit the big Class lol. But Im not dissatisfied. Im just trying to determine if I should cancel a flight 


Depending on the time of year Its usually about 1-2 months in between BMOCs if you look at our list they have done around 7 BMOCS a year 



__________________


Senior Member

Status: Online
Posts: 450
Date:

Can anyone who has access post current sgt vacancies ?

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 234
Date:

When are you guys supposed to go to your commands?

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 107
Date:

........



-- Edited by Elbatigol9 on Wednesday 16th of February 2022 11:38:33 PM

__________________


Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 19
Date:

I believe last day of BMOC is March 9th/10th so Im going to assume after that. Dream sheets will be given out next week.

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 128
Date:

I was told by a buddy thats in that last day is 3/9. I dont know when the dream sheets are coming though. Lts get theirs tomorrow.

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 101
Date:

I have court on Tuesday so hopefully no dream sheets that day!

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 159
Date:

did they mention when dreamsheets are?

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Online
Posts: 105
Date:

Im pretty sure EVERY command is available.

__________________
Just here for info.


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 114
Date:

For those in BMOC currently how is it? Ive heard its horrible. Dont get me wrong Im looking forward to it ::fingers crossed:: but is it as bad as they say? Is it business attire every day?

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Online
Posts: 450
Date:

Wait till they pay out the Sgt retro. Retirement Numbers will rise up more.

__________________


Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 19
Date:

Its okay, typical disgruntled Sgts who tell you to be the boss dont be friendly. Establish respect, etc. Other than that, you never know what your day consists of. Meal is different everyday as are the speakers. To sum it up, for those who have done CIC training that was for two weeks, its pretty much that. And the dream sheets were said to be handed out this upcoming week.

__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 568
Date:

TheBlackCloud wrote:

For those in BMOC currently how is it? Ive heard its horrible. Dont get me wrong Im looking forward to it ::fingers crossed:: but is it as bad as they say? Is it business attire every day?


BMOC is not a bad experience. Just take advantage of working Mon-Fri with weekends off. It will probably be the last time you have any sense of normalcy until you establish a little time in rank.



-- Edited by PD2FD on Saturday 19th of February 2022 04:44:19 PM

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 234
Date:

PD2FD wrote:
TheBlackCloud wrote:

For those in BMOC currently how is it? Ive heard its horrible. Dont get me wrong Im looking forward to it ::fingers crossed:: but is it as bad as they say? Is it business attire every day?


BMOC is not a bad experience. Just take advantage of working Mon-Fri with weekends off. It will probably be the last time you have any sense of normalcy until you establish a little time in rank.



-- Edited by PD2FD on Saturday 19th of February 2022 04:44:19 PM


 Preach.



__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 80
Date:

Bmoc has always been bullshit

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 101
Date:

I believe dreamsheets are indeed tuesday

__________________
«First  <  1 2 3 | Page of 3  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us