Rising Star has been preparing students for the NYPD Sergeant, Lieutenant, and Captain exam for over a decade! Check us out at www.risingstarpromotion.com and find out why we are the #1 school for live or at-home study

Members Login
Post Info TOPIC: All Out Stay Out


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 564
Date:
All Out Stay Out


On the PCs desk



__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 297
Date:

What is ?

__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 564
Date:

Caralho wrote:

What is ?


 its a figure of speech..  He just needs to sign off on it aka its going to be official.. Is that better?



__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 98
Date:

Do you mean promotions?

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 274
Date:

What the hell, are you talking in code or something. Spit it out tell us what you know

__________________

That's what she said



Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 274
Date:

????

__________________

That's what she said



Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 187
Date:

Hes saying all those do nothing houses mouses are finally getting their dues by staying permanently on their new shooting posts once PC signs off on it.

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 274
Date:

The ones that were sent out already or more being sent out?

__________________

That's what she said



Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 564
Date:

TransitCop wrote:

Hes saying all those do nothing houses mouses are finally getting their dues by staying permanently on their new shooting posts once PC signs off on it.


 :slow clap:  thank you..  



__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 326
Date:

Why is this news? We knew All Out was permanent this year like 2 months ago almost.

__________________


Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 14
Date:

soccerpsyco32 wrote:

Why is this news? We knew All Out was permanent this year like 2 months ago almost.


 Nothing was set in stone at that time, psycho. now its official. 



__________________
Quick


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 223
Date:

https://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc-crime/ny-20200721-omgswahvcjafrp6427ix5klzna-story.html

I guess the two cops they followed in this story will get an even better "sense of what the neighborhood is like".biggrin



__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 564
Date:

UrinalFly wrote:

https://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc-crime/ny-20200721-omgswahvcjafrp6427ix5klzna-story.html

I guess the two cops they followed in this story will get an even better "sense of what the neighborhood is like".biggrin


 You used to supply us with valuable info Urinalfly.. Have you heard anything buzzing around?



__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 223
Date:

rookiebit_h wrote:
UrinalFly wrote:

https://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc-crime/ny-20200721-omgswahvcjafrp6427ix5klzna-story.html

I guess the two cops they followed in this story will get an even better "sense of what the neighborhood is like".biggrin


 You used to supply us with valuable info Urinalfly.. Have you heard anything buzzing around?


 Nothing written on the walls near the stall, just boogers that have been there since the 70s.

Sorry, no news from me other than me on this front.



__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 356
Date:

The headcount is down to about 34200. Hearing they want it down to 32000

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 214
Date:

well, even as fast as the attrition rate is, they won't get to 32000 by October. I wonder if that means layoffs are in the cards?

__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 539
Date:

Literally spoke with Shea last night. He said great chance for Oct academy class. Unknown exact count but it still screws us as that's 6months out after they get in to help the headcount.
No news on promos.

__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 25
Date:

Where did you hear the headcount reduction to that amount?



__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 356
Date:

The 34000 number now was run in tactics. I heard 32k want from a god friend  in labor 



__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 143
Date:

Anyone hear when they are gonna start transfers again?

__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 53
Date:

Most likely after Today, i know someone who's Transfer to a unit just went through for tomorrow so i would imagine the rest of the job will be following suit

__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 964
Date:

Staying out or going back?

__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 54
Date:

brooklynbacon wrote:

Staying out or going back?


 Staying back lol



-- Edited by Khalidviet on Thursday 1st of October 2020 06:53:26 PM

__________________

:)

Page 1 of 1  sorted by
 
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us


Create your own FREE Forum
Report Abuse
Powered by ActiveBoard