Rising Star will be taking orders soon for our 2022 Sergeant Exam Course!!! Do not start too early and burn out! Let our proven system work for you!

Members Login
Post Info TOPIC: 7/29 8/28


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 565
Date:
7/29 8/28


Promos cancelled Incase there was any doubt



__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 548
Date:

As per who. Just curious.


__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 565
Date:

Talk about disbanding the Housing Bureau

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 224
Date:

rookiebit_h wrote:

Talk about disbanding the Housing Bureau


 My boss said this before and I thought he was joking 



__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 226
Date:

rookiebit_h wrote:

Talk about disbanding the Housing Bureau


 They should, it's a completely pointless Bureau. The issue becomes where do you stick all those executives.



__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 224
Date:

So a friend of mine is a captain and a CO of one of the PSAs. He said a random text got sent out earlier by a PO that didnt have a source saying that they r looking to get rid of housing in 6 months. The text mentioned how many executives there are in housing and the number was wrong. None of his bosses know anything about this so as far as he knows its BS

__________________


Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 23
Date:

Isnt HB fed funded? Doesnt make sense. Next!



__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 25
Date:

BxBound wrote:

Isnt HB fed funded? Doesnt make sense. Next!


 Yes it is.  This is clearly #fakenews



__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 964
Date:

rookiebit_h wrote:

Talk about disbanding the Housing Bureau


 They should disband this forum. The stuff some of you youngins say is ridiculous. 

I got a text from a very good source that said the moon is made of cheese. I cant confirm or deny that at this point. 



__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 565
Date:

brooklynbacon wrote:
rookiebit_h wrote:

Talk about disbanding the Housing Bureau


 They should disband this forum. The stuff some of you youngins say is ridiculous. 

I got a text from a very good source that said the moon is made of cheese. I cant confirm or deny that at this point. 


 Once Brat retired this whole site went to sh*t.. Once guys have their named called theyre done with us peeons.



__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 565
Date:

Any chance in hell they promote end of July/ End of August?



__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 60
Date:

Don't you get it no promotions for awhile

__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 739
Date:

rookiebit_h wrote:

Any chance in hell they promote end of July/ End of August?


 Dont worry. Sit tight.  Vacancies need to be filled.  A lot of vacancies most likely will translate to bigger classes. 



__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 189
Date:

Is anyone hearing about an LTs or Sgts BMOC coming up soon?

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 274
Date:

Someone just posted in the Captain forum that all promotions are canceled indefinitely??? Huh all these spots that need to be filled. So if they arent promoting off this list for the rest of the year they need to freeze the list now !

__________________

That's what she said



Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 565
Date:

Nyjoe84 wrote:

Someone just posted in the Captain forum that all promotions are canceled indefinitely??? Huh all these spots that need to be filled. So if they arent promoting off this list for the rest of the year they need to freeze the list now !


 I hope this backfires in their face.. What kinda absurd sh*t is this.  I hope vacancies reach 350 Lts and 500 Sgts; maybe then someone will come to their senses.



__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 108
Date:

These people make no sense. Regardless if is now or later they are going to make a few more people from this list. There is still a bit under 2 years left of it. I hope it is not true though!



-- Edited by DT-Tres on Friday 7th of August 2020 04:04:48 PM

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 108
Date:

rookiebit_h wrote:
Nyjoe84 wrote:

Someone just posted in the Captain forum that all promotions are canceled indefinitely??? Huh all these spots that need to be filled. So if they arent promoting off this list for the rest of the year they need to freeze the list now !


 I hope this backfires in their face.. What kinda absurd sh*t is this.  I hope vacancies reach 350 Lts and 500 Sgts; maybe then someone will come to their senses.

 Do you think the job cares? The expectation is for us to go out and reduce crime. We are to do this with no contract, no overtime, no promotions, no transfers, less personnel, and  ridiculous laws all made to prevent us from doing our jobs. People on this job in charge of making certain decisions are no longer rational individuals. They live in the land of make believe. At this point everyone on this job should be focusing on doing their job the best way that doesnt make them lose their pension. The bottom line is that nobody gives a damn about us. Not the city, not the people, and not the job. Anyone thinking otherwise God bless them and good luck. 



-- Edited by DT-Tres on Friday 7th of August 2020 04:40:04 PM



-- Edited by DT-Tres on Friday 7th of August 2020 04:40:47 PM

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 205
Date:

Facts



__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 533
Date:

DT-Tres wrote:
rookiebit_h wrote:
Nyjoe84 wrote:

Someone just posted in the Captain forum that all promotions are canceled indefinitely??? Huh all these spots that need to be filled. So if they arent promoting off this list for the rest of the year they need to freeze the list now !


 I hope this backfires in their face.. What kinda absurd sh*t is this.  I hope vacancies reach 350 Lts and 500 Sgts; maybe then someone will come to their senses.

 Do you think the job cares? The expectation is for us to go out and reduce crime. We are to do this with no contract, no overtime, no promotions, no transfers, less personnel, and  ridiculous laws all made to prevent us from doing our jobs. People on this job in charge of making certain decisions are no longer rational individuals. They live in the land of make believe. At this point everyone on this job should be focusing on doing their job the best way that doesnt make them lose their pension. The bottom line is that nobody gives a damn about us. Not the city, not the people, and not the job. Anyone thinking otherwise God bless them and good luck. 



-- Edited by DT-Tres on Friday 7th of August 2020 04:40:04 PM



-- Edited by DT-Tres on Friday 7th of August 2020 04:40:47 PM


 You have my respect for your statement 



__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 212
Date:

No sugar honey ice tea........ Crazy



__________________
Page 1 of 1  sorted by
 
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us


Create your own FREE Forum
Report Abuse
Powered by ActiveBoard