Rising Star has been preparing students for the NYPD Sergeant, Lieutenant, and Captain exam for over a decade! Check us out at www.risingstarpromotion.com and find out why we are the #1 school for live or at-home study

Members Login
Post Info TOPIC: October 2019 Mentoring


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 298
Date:
October 2019 Mentoring


Back to this under 50 going into mentoring ****. Smh. This list is never moving!!

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 125
Date:

I hope not, if they start that 50 nonsense again I will never get promoted 



__________________


Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 18
Date:

Bklynsouth3020 wrote:
whysosalty wrote:
Bklynsouth3020 wrote:

From experience. Dont trust info from people with just a few posts. Also. Lt. Ngs word is gospel. 



-- Edited by Bklynsouth3020 on Friday 11th of October 2019 11:12:59 PM


Say what you want, 11/25 is a go.

 

 


 I 100% agree with you on the date. Im disputing the class size. If Ng says 80 itll be closer to 80 than 50


 I love looking back and reflecting on stuff like this. Makes me happy. 



__________________


Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 18
Date:

TenFour16 wrote:

Typical. Someone always thinks they know better then the next.

Doesnt seem to be a class of 50.

A guy I know got an email, he is in the 940s.

Go figure.


 Nice to see you were referring to yourself in this post. Go figure. This post aged very well. 



__________________


Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 18
Date:

FINEST for the 48 UMOS going to Sgt's mentoring is attached. 



Attachments
__________________
cop


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 159
Date:

Not good I am the law any updates hope they pick it back up.



__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 224
Date:

whysosalty wrote:
Bklynsouth3020 wrote:
whysosalty wrote:
Bklynsouth3020 wrote:

From experience. Dont trust info from people with just a few posts. Also. Lt. Ngs word is gospel. 



-- Edited by Bklynsouth3020 on Friday 11th of October 2019 11:12:59 PM


Say what you want, 11/25 is a go.

 

 


 I 100% agree with you on the date. Im disputing the class size. If Ng says 80 itll be closer to 80 than 50


 I love looking back and reflecting on stuff like this. Makes me happy. 


When youre right, youre right. And you were right.  



__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 286
Date:

Bklynsouth3020 wrote:
whysosalty wrote:
Bklynsouth3020 wrote:
whysosalty wrote:
Bklynsouth3020 wrote:

From experience. Dont trust info from people with just a few posts. Also. Lt. Ngs word is gospel. 



-- Edited by Bklynsouth3020 on Friday 11th of October 2019 11:12:59 PM


Say what you want, 11/25 is a go.

 

 


 I 100% agree with you on the date. Im disputing the class size. If Ng says 80 itll be closer to 80 than 50


 I love looking back and reflecting on stuff like this. Makes me happy. 


When youre right, youre right. And you were right.  

its hard to follow who said what unless you go back, but wouldnt LT Ng be wrong since it was closer to 50 then 80?


 



__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 224
Date:

Correct. Thats what Im saying. Salty was right. Ng was wrong

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 207
Date:

Let wait to see how many actually go into Bmoc as oppose to mentoring. I think we all notice mentoring and bmoc numbers are not the same. I do not think the number will be significantly higher but let's wait to see how many go in on 11/25.

__________________


Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 18
Date:

Dahomeless1 wrote:

Let wait to see how many actually go into Bmoc as oppose to mentoring. I think we all notice mentoring and bmoc numbers are not the same. I do not think the number will be significantly higher but let's wait to see how many go in on 11/25.


 Same class size as I originally stated



__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 187
Date:

Whysosalty, so what is the rumor for the next mentoring class? Start date and numbers.

__________________


Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 18
Date:

Sorry for the delay. havent heard anything since Shea took the reigns. 



__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 187
Date:

According to Elite, mid Jan for the next mentoring, so we shall see.

__________________
«First  <  1 2 3 | Page of 3  sorted by
 
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us


Create your own FREE Forum
Report Abuse
Powered by ActiveBoard