Rising Star has been preparing students for the NYPD Sergeant, Lieutenant, and Captain exam for over a decade! Check us out at www.risingstarpromotion.com and find out why we are the #1 school for live or at-home study

Members Login
Post Info TOPIC: Blatt in papers


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 108
Date:
Blatt in papers


http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/brooklyn/nypd-hit-civilian-complaint-screaming-sergeant-article-1.3982739



__________________


Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 24
Date:

Not the first time this cop now Sgt made the news ... sanders was his attorney first go around ... sounds like a loser to me ... sounds like he cant perform properly at any rank

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 207
Date:

Job has become a joke. He got yelled at and had to run and make a complaint. Grow the fuk up

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 375
Date:

Should've defended himself. Don't be a pussy check the nonsense right then and there

__________________


Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 16
Date:

My God, what has this job come to. And this guy is someones boss??? where is the thick skin all officers are suppose to have. who would he run to when a perp uses his freedom of speech and tells him fc*k off you fc*kin ass@#$%. Im curious to see if he makes this list.

__________________


Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 24
Date:

Being that he got a 72.1 on the 2011 Sgt exam... hes not the brightest bulb and will likely die on this list even if he passed

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 401
Date:

Attaining rank is like dog racing, one less A**hole in front of you. 



-- Edited by Samiam32 on Friday 11th of May 2018 01:23:56 AM



-- Edited by Samiam32 on Friday 11th of May 2018 01:24:57 AM

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 132
Date:

This is why you MUST take every exam offered and go as high as you can. You cant have complete morons like this being in charge of you.

__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 46
Date:

After reading this story, I want to take my shield and throw it into a pile of manure. Job is completely dead. THIS is what makes the nypd morale in the gutter. This sergeant is a pussycat. He obviously cant command a squad to take him serious. No wonder he was bottom of his sergeant list on the most straight forward exam there was. This guy needs to be buried somewhere there arent any cops for him to manage. Is there a pigeon mail carrier service he can be transferred to? This type of people on the job I just want to squat and take a fat hot dump on his face. Funny how this guy used to ****can complaints in the Bronx. What a loser. He just torpedo his own career. His name should be Dumpy... jus want to take a hot dump on his face

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 194
Date:

The Pussification of the NYPD... This dude obviously has no balls like many on this job... They are going to start issuing "Hurt Feelings Reports"

 



Attachments
__________________

...Just a Rook who read a Book



Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 26
Date:

As bad as the Sergeant is, the Lieutenant is almost as bad. While I always find it amusing to watch, if you have to scream and curse at someone on this job like an EDP you're doing it wrong. We're all adults and it's just business.

__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 750
Date:

Two wrongs dont make a right. Havent heard anything good about either of them.

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 400
Date:

Both are losers on Opposite sides of the spectrum. An even bigger loser is theforceisstrongwiththisone...



-- Edited by Leslie on Friday 11th of May 2018 03:26:34 PM

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 451
Date:

Leslie wrote:

Both are losers on Opposite sides of the spectrum. An even bigger loser is theforceisstrongwiththisone...



-- Edited by Leslie on Friday 11th of May 2018 03:26:34 PM


 You guys can bash me all you want but how dare you try to bash the leader of the 9 heroes! Leslie and the 100 haters have crossed the line! I would work for any of the 9 heroes any day! 9 heroes forever!



__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 41
Date:

So let me get something clear here. The sergeant went to CCRB because he felt that CCRB was going to handle the matter in a neutral way. I cannot believe someone can be so foolish. Grow a set man, if you are really that uncomfortable with someone speaking to you in a manner that you do not like, put a stop to it.

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 467
Date:

Whoever knows that sergeant dont and i mean it DO NOT send him a link to this thread.
He will drop IAB log #s on all of us including Tony lol

__________________
n/a


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 76
Date:

Theforceisstrongwiththisone wrote:
Leslie wrote:

Both are losers on Opposite sides of the spectrum. An even bigger loser is theforceisstrongwiththisone...



-- Edited by Leslie on Friday 11th of May 2018 03:26:34 PM


 You guys can bash me all you want but how dare you try to bash the leader of the 9 heroes! Leslie and the 100 haters have crossed the line! I would work for any of the 9 heroes any day! 9 heroes forever!


 Force you really seem like you need some mental help. Ok we get it you love the 9 heroes blah blah. They helped people get promoted but doesnt mean they are the next coming of Jesus. A lot of us got screwed over on the 2015 test and just moved  on from it.  Maybe you should do some research on some of those heroes and really see what they are about. Some good guys/gals and some real douchebags. Ever have a conversation with Blatt? Guy might be as far out there as you. Ask the guys in PSA 5 why he got kicked out of there.



__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 98
Date:

This is not a rant forum!!!

__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 25
Date:

First of all, Lts yelling at Sgts, Sgts yelling at cops is something that need to stop. You are just a supervisor, you don't own the police department. This is not private business owned by somebody. We all work for the city. Blatt is an arrogant guy whom i saw one time when he was a sgt in a bx pct, maybe 40 pct. We are all adults here. Sometimes maybe a cop has more time on the job than a Lt. Just because you have the higher rank does not make the other person inferior to you. So have respect and grow up.



__________________


Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 10
Date:

A veteran on this job will recognize the name of the Commanding Officer of PSA1 mentioned in this CCRB newspaper article. The Commanding Officer of PSA1 is Neteis Gilbert. She is the longtime girlfriend of Chief Philip Banks. Gilbert has brought the worst elements of the ghetto into the PSA1 command with her and has destroyed the place. PSA1 was a great place to work until she took over. She has created the toxic work enviroment which leads to the point of officers making complaints against each other. Any Police Officer, Sergeant or Lieutenant that Gilbert thinks is either smarter than her or well liked by others, she will launch out of the command. She launched a LT with over 25 years on the job because he wouldnt bow down to her. She launched the SBA delegate also. Gilbert has also placed kiss A$$ rookie sergeants and cops in either anti-crime and/or NCO spots in the command which is a recipe for disaster. She appointed an NCO as her protege who was was later arrested for DWI when he flipped his car over and nearly killed 20 people on the belt parkway. By the way, Gilbert is currently under IAB investigation for coming to work violently drunk. She comes in wasted and starts barking incomprehensible orders to veteran Sergeants and Lieutenants. She claims to be highly educated, but does not know basic police management. There is no worse feeling than working all day and then being confronted by an intoxicated, Pop-eyed goblin who doesnt know $hit about anything. Both the Sergeant and Lieutentant in this CCRB newspaper article have bad tempers, but Gilbert has created a work environment where the Police Officers and Sergeants have no recourse but to make complaints to get these nutty supervisors off their backs.



-- Edited by Bloombergscum on Saturday 12th of May 2018 10:22:46 PM



-- Edited by Bloombergscum on Sunday 13th of May 2018 10:31:38 PM

__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 750
Date:

Lol. When Banks was the co of the 81 his own brother did a shooting and he said he didnt notice or recognize the wanted poster...

__________________


Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 10
Date:

Supposedly Inspector Gilbert has connections with Mayor DeBlasio's Wife. They were in the same Sorority. That is how Gilbert is able to stay out of trouble with IAB. She was modified for drinking on the job, made a call to DeBlasio's wife and got her gun and shield back by the end of the day.



-- Edited by Bloombergscum on Saturday 12th of May 2018 10:27:31 PM

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 175
Date:

Stop hatin and ace the next capt test.  Change the culture and stop the bitchin...... Im a true housing cop / pre merge / housing cops dont complain  we stay dry, full bellied  and make quality arrest.  This sgt is against all principles. We dont rat  we take it and continue moving  we get promoted and make change.... this sgt must have started out in a pct.  Disgrace to the orange and blue  Housing for life !!!!

 

 



__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 154
Date:

4th Time wrote:

Stop hatin and ace the next capt test.  Change the culture and stop the bitchin...... Im a true housing cop / pre merge / housing cops dont complain  we stay dry, full bellied  and make quality arrest.  This sgt is against all principles. We dont rat  we take it and continue moving  we get promoted and make change.... this sgt must have started out in a pct.  Disgrace to the orange and blue  Housing for life !!!!

 

 


 Negative response from housing, sector car will have to answer their jobs.



__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 51
Date:

4th Time wrote:

Stop hatin and ace the next capt test.  Change the culture and stop the bitchin...... Im a true housing cop / pre merge / housing cops dont complain  we stay dry, full bellied  and make quality arrest.  This sgt is against all principles. We dont rat  we take it and continue moving  we get promoted and make change.... this sgt must have started out in a pct.  Disgrace to the orange and blue  Housing for life !!!!

 

 


 Yeah more like housing is not available...stop with this housing is better than Pct bs. 



__________________


Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 10
Date:

Can anyone please advise regarding the following: Sometime within the last year the department administered a survey which only employees in the rank of PO or Detective could respond. Does anyone have any info regarding this survey? For example, what questions did they ask? How many questions were there? Apparently, the PBA had access to the results. The Commanding Officer of PSA1 Neteis Gilbert was voted the second worst commanding officer in the department. I heard that a Commanding Officer of a Bronx Command was voted the absolute worst in the department. Can anyone advise on the identity of this commanding officer? The PBA executive board had to meet with Gilbert to let her know about the results and that the morale in PSA1 has hit rock bottom. Do I have to switch to the Citywide channel to see if anyone can advise? Lol. Thank you. Also if anyone has any more info regarding Chief Philip Banks and his perp friends and family that would be interesting too. The comment above regarding his perp brother was very interesting because this probably didn't happen that long ago.

__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 750
Date:

Bloombergscum wrote:

Can anyone please advise regarding the following: Sometime within the last year the department administered a survey which only employees in the rank of PO or Detective could respond. Does anyone have any info regarding this survey? For example, what questions did they ask? How many questions were there? Apparently, the PBA had access to the results. The Commanding Officer of PSA1 Neteis Gilbert was voted the second worst commanding officer in the department. I heard that a Commanding Officer of a Bronx Command was voted the absolute worst in the department. Can anyone advise on the identity of this commanding officer? The PBA executive board had to meet with Gilbert to let her know about the results and that the morale in PSA1 has hit rock bottom. Do I have to switch to the Citywide channel to see if anyone can advise? Lol. Thank you. Also if anyone has any more info regarding Chief Philip Banks and his perp friends and family that would be interesting too. The comment above regarding his perp brother was very interesting because this probably didn't happen that long ago.


 It was 15 years ago.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.nydailynews.com/amp/archives/news/shooting-suspect-brother-news-nypd-inspector-article-1.517056

 



__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 400
Date:

brooklynbacon wrote:
Bloombergscum wrote:

Can anyone please advise regarding the following: Sometime within the last year the department administered a survey which only employees in the rank of PO or Detective could respond. Does anyone have any info regarding this survey? For example, what questions did they ask? How many questions were there? Apparently, the PBA had access to the results. The Commanding Officer of PSA1 Neteis Gilbert was voted the second worst commanding officer in the department. I heard that a Commanding Officer of a Bronx Command was voted the absolute worst in the department. Can anyone advise on the identity of this commanding officer? The PBA executive board had to meet with Gilbert to let her know about the results and that the morale in PSA1 has hit rock bottom. Do I have to switch to the Citywide channel to see if anyone can advise? Lol. Thank you. Also if anyone has any more info regarding Chief Philip Banks and his perp friends and family that would be interesting too. The comment above regarding his perp brother was very interesting because this probably didn't happen that long ago.


 It was 15 years ago.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.nydailynews.com/amp/archives/news/shooting-suspect-brother-news-nypd-inspector-article-1.517056

 


 smh 



__________________


Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 20
Date:

Ummm, so no new information on the list?



__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 400
Date:

Code 10-69 Please wrote:

Ummm, so no new information on the list?


 Nope. Thats why ppl are using the site as the rant...



__________________


Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 20
Date:

Unreal. SMH



__________________
Page 1 of 1  sorted by
 
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us


Create your own FREE Forum
Report Abuse
Powered by ActiveBoard