Rising Star has been preparing students for the NYPD Sergeant, Lieutenant, and Captain exam for over a decade! Check us out at www.risingstarpromotion.com and find out why we are the #1 school for live or at-home study

Members Login
Post Info TOPIC: Plans Always Change.


Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 19
Date:
Plans Always Change.


Hey folks,

Bill Parcells here. As you know Ive been a bit busy doing interviews here at the Super Bowl in Minnesota. Ive been all over radio row promoting ESPNs documentary, The Two Bills, which airs this Thursday at 9pm on ESPN. The documentary is 77 minutes long and it highlights my turbulent, successful relationship with my former pupil, Bill Belichick.

At this time, Id like to also congratulate Bill, Bob Kraft and the Patriots on their 8th Super Bowl together! As some of you young kids might not know, Mr. Kraft actually has been to 9 superbowls! Thats right! I was Mr. Krafts Head Coach when I led the Patriots to Super Bowl XXXI in 1996. We came up short, for sure, but dont let anyone tell you that the fixing of the franchise started with Belichick. Although they have reached unthinkable heights under Belichick and Brady, IT WAS ME who fixed this woebegone back in in 1993! 

Anyways, Im here to announce that like football, life is always about changing plans. We all know thats the NYPD too!

and keeping with that theme, Im here to announce the NYPD throwing an audible when it comes to the second Sgts class:

 

**The Second Sgts Class WILL BE ON FEBRUARY 19TH**

***And it will be 60 rookie Assistant Head Coaches***

 

Well thats it for now here in Minneapolis. Best of luck to Bill and his team. I think itll be a tough fought battle with the pats coming out on top 35-21.

 

Until next time, be safe and back each other up.

 

And Remember...

 

YOU ARE WHAT YOURE RECORD SAYS YOU ARE.



__________________

You are what your record says you are.

-Me



Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 24
Date:

PArcells you are the man! Excellent news, when can we expect a finest?



__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 67
Date:

MikePD wrote:

PArcells you are the man! Excellent news, when can we expect a finest?


 Whoa whoa you must kiss my ring first lol.  You called me fake news a couple weeks ago when i told you the class would be mid February.  Lol just messing with you man.  Just realize that more than 1 or 2 ppl have direct connections in the puzzle palace. 



__________________


Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 24
Date:

I take it back, I give credit where credit is due, excellent news for all, 2 fairly big classes rather quickly 



__________________


Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 24
Date:

Anyone know when we can expect a finest? 



__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 67
Date:

MikePD wrote:

I take it back, I give credit where credit is due, excellent news for all, 2 fairly big classes rather quickly 


 Good man.  I'll admit that if the class size is only 60 then it was trimmed down from what i was told originally.  I was originally told around 75. Either way, 60 is good. Keep it moving baby. 



__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 67
Date:

MikePD wrote:

Anyone know when we can expect a finest? 


 Usually a week or less before the class.  So id guess at least a week prior to 2/19



__________________


Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 12
Date:

So it's looking for all of us 2000 and below!

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 173
Date:

Beautiful!

__________________


Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 10
Date:

Thanks for the updated information, you the best bill, good info and good entertainment 



__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 51
Date:

I hope they keep up this pace of promoting

__________________


Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 19
Date:

MBREEZE wrote:
MikePD wrote:

I take it back, I give credit where credit is due, excellent news for all, 2 fairly big classes rather quickly 


 Good man.  I'll admit that if the class size is only 60 then it was trimmed down from what i was told originally.  I was originally told around 75. Either way, 60 is good. Keep it moving baby. 


 

might be trimmed because of a march class planned as well. remember bill originally stated a march class and did not mention feb. this changes things



__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 173
Date:

gmen18 wrote:
MBREEZE wrote:
MikePD wrote:

I take it back, I give credit where credit is due, excellent news for all, 2 fairly big classes rather quickly 


 Good man.  I'll admit that if the class size is only 60 then it was trimmed down from what i was told originally.  I was originally told around 75. Either way, 60 is good. Keep it moving baby. 


 

might be trimmed because of a march class planned as well. remember bill originally stated a march class and did not mention feb. this changes things


 Hopefully the Lt's list comes out in March/April, and the Capts list comes out May/June, then this list might really take off.



__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 117
Date:

Lets hope once all these pending lists come up we get back to back classes no breaks.

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 250
Date:

What's the deal when the LT list comes out? Is it simultaneous bmoc? I know LTs get promoted up front.

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 117
Date:

Yes bmoc can be held at the same time for all ranks. (Sgt-Capt)



-- Edited by Futureauxiliary on Thursday 1st of February 2018 12:58:01 AM

__________________
cop


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 101
Date:

Hey Bill whats the plans how far will they go on this list



__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 221
Date:

Awesome, Go Pats!



__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 33
Date:

Great and entertaining post Pat. Thanks for the update.

__________________


Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 9
Date:

I am a new member, please take it easy on me!! I am posting because I received in the mail today an invite to the TVB Report Reading Session. Did anyone else get this letter?? My appointment date is Feb 28th. a DCAS from 10 am to 12 pm. I made the list and I am in the middle but the reason why I am going is to find out how many questions were really thrown out and to find out for myself if this test was really curved.

 

I attached the letter before someone accused me of fake news. 



-- Edited by Dahomeless1 on Thursday 1st of February 2018 03:31:27 AM



-- Edited by Dahomeless1 on Thursday 1st of February 2018 03:32:03 AM

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 173
Date:

Dahomeless1 wrote:

I am a new member, please take it easy on me!! I am posting because I received in the mail today an invite to the TVB Report Reading Session. Did anyone else get this letter?? My appointment date is Feb 28th. a DCAS from 10 am to 12 pm. I made the list and I am in the middle but the reason why I am going is to find out how many questions were really thrown out and to find out for myself if this test was really curved.

 

I attached the letter before someone accused me of fake news. 



-- Edited by Dahomeless1 on Thursday 1st of February 2018 03:31:27 AM



-- Edited by Dahomeless1 on Thursday 1st of February 2018 03:32:03 AM


I got the same letter. Im not going to go because I don't care lol.



__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 95
Date:

Dahomeless1 wrote:

I am a new member, please take it easy on me!! I am posting because I received in the mail today an invite to the TVB Report Reading Session. Did anyone else get this letter?? My appointment date is Feb 28th. a DCAS from 10 am to 12 pm. I made the list and I am in the middle but the reason why I am going is to find out how many questions were really thrown out and to find out for myself if this test was really curved.

 

I attached the letter before someone accused me of fake news. 



-- Edited by Dahomeless1 on Thursday 1st of February 2018 03:31:27 AM



-- Edited by Dahomeless1 on Thursday 1st of February 2018 03:32:03 AM


 Nice. Im waiting on mine. Ill be there with you.



__________________


Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 9
Date:

Well they say curiosity kills the cat, and I am nosey. lol So I will be there with bells on!! biggrin



__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 401
Date:

I don't see the letter attached.

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 250
Date:

No idea about this letter.

__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 51
Date:

I got one too for same date. You only get it if you went to the protest session and took the time to write down your protest objections in regards to specific questions.

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 250
Date:

Makes me out of that deal then!

__________________


Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 14
Date:

I got an appointment for the 28th as well. 1300 x 1500. I am probably going to go, just to see what was actually thrown out.

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 451
Date:

I dont know how coach parcells does it but im hearing the same rumor...right now there are only 15 sgt vacancies...but if the Lt list is released in march and they put in a class of 40 or so Lts then that 60 number is totally legit. But it still all comes down to dcas if they release the Lt list.

__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 67
Date:

Theforceisstrongwiththisone wrote:

I dont know how coach parcells does it but im hearing the same rumor...right now there are only 15 sgt vacancies...but if the Lt list is released in march and they put in a class of 40 or so Lts then that 60 number is totally legit. But it still all comes down to dcas if they release the Lt list.


 Polishing my ring for you too. I told you mid February about 3 weeks ago. You called me fake news too. #kissthering lol



__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 70
Date:

Looks like plans changed...

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 250
Date:

What plans lol

__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 70
Date:

The 60 that were foretold to go in on feb 19

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 398
Date:

Honeybadger00 wrote:

The 60 that were foretold to go in on feb 19


 The Big Tuna is the only one giving accurate information, do not upset him.



__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 63
Date:

Next class?

__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 70
Date:

I wanted to ask that too but thought it was too early to



__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 117
Date:

Well if they decide to do one after this one it would be within first week of april. Bmoc is 6 weeks now.

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 400
Date:

Wait bmoc is 6 weeks long now?


__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 204
Date:

6 weeks of driving to that God forsaken place in rush hour traffic. Ugh

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 207
Date:

Someone post the dream sheet list

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 400
Date:

Thebirds wrote:

6 weeks of driving to that God forsaken place in rush hour traffic. Ugh


 Ur right, you should just remain a police officer. clearly not worth it..



-- Edited by Leslie on Sunday 25th of February 2018 07:19:11 PM

__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 35
Date:

Wont be 6 weeks ...included in that is field training at your new command for a week

__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 70
Date:

Im looking forward to six weeks off patrol tbh

__________________


Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 24
Date:

Incorrect, absolutely 6 weeks, field training was only 4 days last class and 2 this class 



__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 98
Date:

You guys above 1600 really think your getting made?lmao

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 117
Date:

narco26 wrote:

You guys above 1600 really think your getting made?lmao


 This is about the 5th time you say it. We get it, thanks for your opinion.



__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 204
Date:

Honeybadger00 wrote:

Im looking forward to six weeks off patrol tbh


 Eh. I don't really give a **** what I'm doing at work. Commute is on my time.



__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 51
Date:

Thebirds wrote:
Honeybadger00 wrote:

Im looking forward to six weeks off patrol tbh


 Eh. I don't really give a **** what I'm doing at work. Commute is on my time.


 Im with you on that. I dont care if I end up in 75 as long as my commute is short.



__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 51
Date:

narco26 wrote:

You guys above 1600 really think your getting made?lmao


 Are you on the list and if so where at? This Debby downer routine is not hitting it big with the crowd here.



__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 29
Date:

TransitCop wrote:
narco26 wrote:

You guys above 1600 really think your getting made?lmao


 Are you on the list and if so where at? This Debby downer routine is not hitting it big with the crowd here.


 Lol dont listen to this ass hat. He couldnt even do grade school level math in an earlier post. 



__________________
Page 1 of 1  sorted by
 
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us


Create your own FREE Forum
Report Abuse
Powered by ActiveBoard