Rising Star will be taking orders soon for our 2022 Sergeant Exam Course!!! Do not start too early and burn out! Let our proven system work for you!

Members Login
Post Info TOPIC: Vacancies


Smell me

Status: Offline
Posts: 91
Date:
Vacancies


does Anyone have an updated vacancy list for Captains ?



__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 143
Date:

Didn't you barely pass the LT test a few months ago?

__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 964
Date:

RS2323 wrote:

Didn't you barely pass the LT test a few months ago?


 Hey, maybe he needs all the vacancies he can get...



__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 196
Date:

HeatMiser wrote:

does Anyone have an updated vacancy list for Captains ?


I am pretty confident the dept's spot for captains are 350.  with that being said, as of 12/2/17, we have 362 captains in the dept.  so we are +12.  might be a while for promotions 



__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 62
Date:

RS2323 wrote:

Didn't you barely pass the LT test a few months ago?


 Hahahahahahahahahaha



__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 226
Date:

IhaveNoHook wrote:
HeatMiser wrote:

does Anyone have an updated vacancy list for Captains ?


I am pretty confident the dept's spot for captains are 350.  with that being said, as of 12/2/17, we have 362 captains in the dept.  so we are +12.  might be a while for promotions 


 You wouldn't happen to have the vacancy #s for Sgt and Lt, would ya?



__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 196
Date:

UrinalFly wrote:
IhaveNoHook wrote:
HeatMiser wrote:

does Anyone have an updated vacancy list for Captains ?


I am pretty confident the dept's spot for captains are 350.  with that being said, as of 12/2/17, we have 362 captains in the dept.  so we are +12.  might be a while for promotions 


 You wouldn't happen to have the vacancy #s for Sgt and Lt, would ya?


i could get it when I go back into work.....  ill post it soon 



__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 224
Date:

320 is the number. See page 8. At least as of 12/31/16.

www.nypdcea.org/pdfs/2016_09_NYPDCEA_Newsletter.pdf



__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 196
Date:

Edubz wrote:

320 is the number. See page 8. At least as of 12/31/16.

www.nypdcea.org/pdfs/2016_09_NYPDCEA_Newsletter.pdf


 well.. as of 2 months ago is 350..



Attachments
__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 224
Date:

OK. At least there's a few more spots. Either way we are over.

__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 37
Date:

Thats crazy we are +12 but there are plenty of cmds that are running w/o x.o's.

__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 94
Date:

According to that sheet posted above 35 Capt and above on terminal leave. So actually few vacancies are projected as of that October date, hopefully more by now.

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 174
Date:

IhaveNoHook wrote:
Edubz wrote:

320 is the number. See page 8. At least as of 12/31/16.

www.nypdcea.org/pdfs/2016_09_NYPDCEA_Newsletter.pdf


 well.. as of 2 months ago is 350..


 Can someone post an updated uniform headcount?



__________________
Page 1 of 1  sorted by
 
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us


Create your own FREE Forum
Report Abuse
Powered by ActiveBoard