Rising Star has been preparing students for the NYPD Sergeant, Lieutenant, and Captain exam for over a decade! Check us out at www.risingstarpromotion.com and find out why we are the #1 school for live or at-home study

Members Login
Post Info TOPIC: Seniority points and any throw outs ?


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 162
Date:
Seniority points and any throw outs ?


Hey everyone, how would people figure out there seniority points? Also do you think if any , how many throw outs would you figure if ?



__________________

That's what she said



Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 754
Date:

Maybe 2-3 Throw outs,..tops,..

__________________

The end is near,..good luck to all!,...



Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 754
Date:

Nyjoe84 wrote:

Hey everyone, how would people figure out there seniority points? Also do you think if any , how many throw outs would you figure if ?


 Heres the seniority list ,..



Attachments
__________________

The end is near,..good luck to all!,...



Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 162
Date:

Thank you , how can I figure out the my seniority points ?

 



__________________

That's what she said



Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 162
Date:

It doesnt show my year I was promoted though

__________________

That's what she said



Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 162
Date:

Thank you I found it

__________________

That's what she said



Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 467
Date:

1 double answer. Thats all

__________________
n/a


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 41
Date:

Which question sig had the double answer 



__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 467
Date:

61s in inbasket

__________________
n/a


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 101
Date:

Anyone good with math and probability? For instance if roughly 1200 people passed in 2006 and assuming 1050 pass this exam....if a 90 in 06 was list number 65 and an 85 was 280....whats the probability its similiar to this list ?

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 409
Date:

Chew11 wrote:

Anyone good with math and probability? For instance if roughly 1200 people passed in 2006 and assuming 1050 pass this exam....if a 90 in 06 was list number 65 and an 85 was 280....whats the probability its similiar to this list ?


 Were you able to get a hold of the 2006 Lts list ?



__________________


Guru

Status: Online
Posts: 760
Date:

Chew11 wrote:

Anyone good with math and probability? For instance if roughly 1200 people passed in 2006 and assuming 1050 pass this exam....if a 90 in 06 was list number 65 and an 85 was 280....whats the probability its similiar to this list ?


 A 90 was top 100.

An 85 was top 300.

 

An 80 was top 600.



__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 101
Date:

THe list is out there only one link to it and its in another thread



-- Edited by Chew11 on Saturday 28th of October 2017 11:49:08 PM

__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 58
Date:

Is the questions that asks about sending property to the lab a double answer? It asked for the incorrect choice and I selected the choice where the officer affixes the lead to narco safe but thats a desk officer duty. It said I got it wrong. Thoughts?

__________________


Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 10
Date:

Anybody remember the correct answer to the off duty employment question? Anyone protest it?

__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 25
Date:

Who cares

__________________


Guru

Status: Online
Posts: 760
Date:

vice*was*nice wrote:

Who cares


 Yeah really lol.

I saw my score and walked the hell out of there. I will be a Lt. I dont care where the deceaseds property goes now. :)



__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 754
Date:

brooklynbacon wrote:
vice*was*nice wrote:

Who cares


 Yeah really lol.

I saw my score and walked the hell out of there. I will be a Lt. I dont care where the deceaseds property goes now. :)


 Lmaooooo there goes the protestable questions,... smh



__________________

The end is near,..good luck to all!,...



Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 10
Date:

For all those going to the protest mon/tues.....just remember you can't guard a licensed premise (any premise licensed by the SLA)...that includes supermarkets selling beer. If that was the correct choice, it is protestable for all those who may have gotten it wrong.

__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 754
Date:

Smh



__________________

The end is near,..good luck to all!,...



Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 10
Date:

Why are you shaking your head? Let me guess...you passed, so fu-ck all those who are protesting questions right? Just so you know, I passed and never studied a minute, so all you guys here sucking each other off thinking your Einstein reincarnated because you aced a remedial test, let this be a reality check. I have plenty of friends who are going Monday and Tuesday and I want to help them out any way I can. I know I'm not alone...I'm sure there are many passers who didn't study, which speaks volumes of just how overly simple this exam was. Let me guess Dr. Papi, you also slayed the open book test in the academy?



__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 754
Date:

Poopoomagoo wrote:

Why are you shaking your head? Let me guess...you passed, so fu-ck all those who are protesting questions right? Just so you know, I passed and never studied a minute, so all you guys here sucking each other off thinking your Einstein reincarnated because you aced a remedial test, let this be a reality check. I have plenty of friends who are going Monday and Tuesday and I want to help them out any way I can. I know I'm not alone...I'm sure there are many passers who didn't study, which speaks volumes of just how overly simple this exam was. Let me guess Dr. Papi, you also slayed the open book test in the academy?


 Smh,..dont discuss questions on a public forum,..I guess we are our own worse enemies



__________________

The end is near,..good luck to all!,...



Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 10
Date:

DRPapi1983 wrote:
Poopoomagoo wrote:

Why are you shaking your head? Let me guess...you passed, so fu-ck all those who are protesting questions right? Just so you know, I passed and never studied a minute, so all you guys here sucking each other off thinking your Einstein reincarnated because you aced a remedial test, let this be a reality check. I have plenty of friends who are going Monday and Tuesday and I want to help them out any way I can. I know I'm not alone...I'm sure there are many passers who didn't study, which speaks volumes of just how overly simple this exam was. Let me guess Dr. Papi, you also slayed the open book test in the academy?


 Smh,..dont discuss questions on a public forum,..I guess we are our own worse enemies


 My bad man, I'm sorry. I misinterpreted your 'smh'. 



__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 754
Date:

Poopoomagoo wrote:
DRPapi1983 wrote:
Poopoomagoo wrote:

Why are you shaking your head? Let me guess...you passed, so fu-ck all those who are protesting questions right? Just so you know, I passed and never studied a minute, so all you guys here sucking each other off thinking your Einstein reincarnated because you aced a remedial test, let this be a reality check. I have plenty of friends who are going Monday and Tuesday and I want to help them out any way I can. I know I'm not alone...I'm sure there are many passers who didn't study, which speaks volumes of just how overly simple this exam was. Let me guess Dr. Papi, you also slayed the open book test in the academy?


 Smh,..dont discuss questions on a public forum,..I guess we are our own worse enemies


 My bad man, I'm sorry. I misinterpreted your 'smh'. 


 No problem. 



__________________

The end is near,..good luck to all!,...



Guru

Status: Online
Posts: 760
Date:

Poopoomagoo wrote:

Why are you shaking your head? Let me guess...you passed, so fu-ck all those who are protesting questions right? Just so you know, I passed and never studied a minute, so all you guys here sucking each other off thinking your Einstein reincarnated because you aced a remedial test, let this be a reality check. I have plenty of friends who are going Monday and Tuesday and I want to help them out any way I can. I know I'm not alone...I'm sure there are many passers who didn't study, which speaks volumes of just how overly simple this exam was. Let me guess Dr. Papi, you also slayed the open book test in the academy?


 Im curious what you got without studying at all? In the 90s? 80s?



__________________


Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 10
Date:

73



__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 44
Date:

Im like Al Bundy 4 little kids just hope on Monday im and the other side of 70

__________________

If you make yourself more than just a man



Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 40
Date:

U here bragging that u got a 73 without studying? first of all u are lying.. no way u got a 73 without studying.. 2nd of all u aint getting promoted with that 73 anyway. So stop being a jerkoff.



-- Edited by jovin on Monday 30th of October 2017 02:14:12 AM

__________________


Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 15
Date:

Screenshot_20171201-184715.png



Attachments
__________________
Page 1 of 1  sorted by
 
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us


Create your own FREE Forum
Report Abuse
Powered by ActiveBoard