It's not too late! Order your 2023 Lieutenant Exam "Just the Questions" for only $349 Visit www.RisingStarPromotion.com to order over 1400 questions specifically designed for maximum retention of the Patrol Guide--plus full-length exams!

Members Login
Username 
 
Password 
    Remember Me  
Post Info TOPIC: Rising Star Week 1 was mailed today! Good luck!
eze


Co-Founder/Owner Rising Star

Status: Offline
Posts: 384
Date:
Rising Star Week 1 was mailed today! Good luck!


Remember, read the questions carefully!



__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 1416
Date:

eze wrote:

Remember, read the questions carefully!


 Thanks EZE,....will Rising star have " Just the Questions" for this coming Lieutenants exam? 



__________________

The end is near,..good luck to all!,...



Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 1550
Date:

eze wrote:

Remember, read the questions carefully!


 I thought they were ARRIVING today. Nonetheless, you have a beautiful product and I look forward to these challenging questions.



__________________

67 on 2015 Lt Exam. DISGRACE!

 

Lt Exam Wars

Episode II : Vucinaj Strikes Back

2017



Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 114
Date:

Anyone receive their rising star material yet?

__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 1550
Date:

LOL I was gonna post the same thing. I have NOT. Probably tomorrow. Def by week's end

__________________

67 on 2015 Lt Exam. DISGRACE!

 

Lt Exam Wars

Episode II : Vucinaj Strikes Back

2017

eze


Co-Founder/Owner Rising Star

Status: Offline
Posts: 384
Date:

DRPapi1983 wrote:
eze wrote:

Remember, read the questions carefully!


 Thanks EZE,....will Rising star have " Just the Questions" for this coming Lieutenants exam? 


 It depends on the demand. We won't know for sure until January.



__________________
eze


Co-Founder/Owner Rising Star

Status: Offline
Posts: 384
Date:

Post office said 2 days; 1 day for those in the Queens/Nassau area.



__________________
eze


Co-Founder/Owner Rising Star

Status: Offline
Posts: 384
Date:

Su Madre 24 wrote:
eze wrote:

Remember, read the questions carefully!


 I thought they were ARRIVING today. Nonetheless, you have a beautiful product and I look forward to these challenging questions.


 Thanks!



__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 1416
Date:

eze wrote:
DRPapi1983 wrote:
eze wrote:

Remember, read the questions carefully!


 Thanks EZE,....will Rising star have " Just the Questions" for this coming Lieutenants exam? 


 It depends on the demand. We won't know for sure until January.


            I'm pretty sure there will be a high demand for those questions!



__________________

The end is near,..good luck to all!,...



Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 65
Date:

When I was studying, I looked into the "questions only". R.S. was selling them for $299. It only gave you the Patrol Guide questions though. For an extra $200, I went for the entire course and got the legal, crime classification, leadership, math, grammar and admin guide questions too along with their outlines and in-basket. Well worth it IMHO. 



__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 202
Date:

Just received my study material.  So far, looks great!



__________________
I'm a star. I'm a star. I'm a star. I'm a star. I'm a bright shining star.


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 1550
Date:

Me too! More study material is always a good thing!!!

__________________

67 on 2015 Lt Exam. DISGRACE!

 

Lt Exam Wars

Episode II : Vucinaj Strikes Back

2017



Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 7
Date:

I can't wait for my mailman to deliver the study material already! First time user of rising star, I hope it's worth the money.

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 109
Date:

tryhardR wrote:

I can't wait for my mailman to deliver the study material already! First time user of rising star, I hope it's worth the money.


 rising star is worth every penny, IMHO. Warning, though: the questions aren't feel good questions. They are challenging as sh2t. Get it wrong, look it up and I guarantee you'll never get that section wrong again! lol



__________________


Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 7
Date:

jill72 wrote:
tryhardR wrote:

I can't wait for my mailman to deliver the study material already! First time user of rising star, I hope it's worth the money.


 rising star is worth every penny, IMHO. Warning, though: the questions aren't feel good questions. They are challenging as sh2t. Get it wrong, look it up and I guarantee you'll never get that section wrong again! lol


 That's very reassuring to know. No delivery yet  

 

 

update: I received the first weeks material today. I'm in rockland county for others who are waiting for their copy.



-- Edited by tryhardR on Wednesday 24th of September 2014 08:37:06 PM

__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 1550
Date:

Just like the others have said,

These questions are SUPER TOUGH. Don't be discouraged if you bomb some sections. If you ever have to get it wrong, do it NOW as opposed to exam day.

__________________

67 on 2015 Lt Exam. DISGRACE!

 

Lt Exam Wars

Episode II : Vucinaj Strikes Back

2017



Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 345
Date:

I got my study material this morning from rising star. My wife was sitting with me when I opened the package. She looked at me with hatred and disgust and said "oh god. ...here we go again. Looks like I need to find something to do for 3 hours a day. Thank god for Netflix."

I told her to maybe she should learn to cook... :D

__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 1550
Date:

If that was me, with that type of "encouragement", Id eventually recommend her to utilize that 3 hour window in searching for a new husband. ;)



-- Edited by Su Madre 24 on Wednesday 8th of October 2014 06:23:37 PM

__________________

67 on 2015 Lt Exam. DISGRACE!

 

Lt Exam Wars

Episode II : Vucinaj Strikes Back

2017

Page 1 of 1  sorted by
 
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us