Rising Star will be taking orders soon for our 2022 Sergeant Exam Course!!! Do not start too early and burn out! Let our proven system work for you!

Members Login
Post Info TOPIC: Additional Protests


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 30
Date:
RE: Additional Protests


I will be in Bk north by the summer. You can bet on it playa. Oh and my rep is stellar and you damn well know it. So stop making **** up to make your fat self feel good. .

__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 34
Date:

stiggityone wrote:
WTF2011 wrote:

You didn't hurt my feelings. I can just tell you're a douche. I call guys like you out all the time. All brains and no heart. Your'e trying to play victim and act humble cause you know making that list exposed you as a self-indulging prick.


 Whatever you say bud...I'm not getting into another nightly back and forth insult-fest with you. It's retarded. 


 Yeah now all of a sudden it's retarded. 



__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 30
Date:

A list of proposed passers without the TVB even convening is idiotic. I agree

__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 727
Date:

Suk it noodle arms

__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 51
Date:

I was curious where I stood. What's the big deal? It doesn't make J-man any less ridiculous.

__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 30
Date:

Its silly. We have an idea where we stand already. Anything can happen after the TVB convenes so a a list of proposed passers is ridiculous at this point. stig/eraserhead

__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 67
Date:

gunzisback wrote:

I will be in Bk north by the summer. You can bet on it playa. Oh and my rep is stellar and you damn well know it. So stop making **** up to make your fat self feel good. .


 little man....I spend more time on the phone doubled over, laughing at you and your clownish rep than i do discussing the protest. Facts.

I feel good bc I don't need tight shirts to look big or long bangs to look young. Now stop stalking me (pl 120) and go come down.



__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 727
Date:

You wish u has an eraser head Gunz. Real sore spot .

__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 34
Date:

gunzisback wrote:

Its silly. We have an idea where we stand already. Anything can happen after the TVB convenes so a a list of proposed passers is ridiculous at this point. stig/eraserhead


 Exactly which is why creating it only tell how narcissitic the guy is. Let the process take it's course. Now you want to know where you stand to the point you waste your time creating a list subject to change ? Be content that you actually did it.  



__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 30
Date:

Protest4500 wrote:
gunzisback wrote:

I will be in Bk north by the summer. You can bet on it playa. Oh and my rep is stellar and you damn well know it. So stop making **** up to make your fat self feel good. .


 little man....I spend more time on the phone doubled over, laughing at you and your clownish rep than i do discussing the protest. Facts.

I feel good bc I don't need tight shirts to look big or long bangs to look young. Now stop stalking me (pl 120) and go come down.


 Post a pic of your fat self and horrific mohawk fro.   People will get the idea.

As far as reps.  Every person in your command hates you.  Thats a fact



__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 727
Date:

WTF2011 wrote:
gunzisback wrote:

Its silly. We have an idea where we stand already. Anything can happen after the TVB convenes so a a list of proposed passers is ridiculous at this point. stig/eraserhead


 Exactly which is why creating it only tell how narcissitic the guy is. Let the process take it's course. Now you want to know where you stand to the point you waste your time creating a list subject to change ? Be content that you actually did it.  


 I am content. And like I said before it has nothing to do with being "self indulgent." A group of people put that list together, not just me. There's close to 40 names on that list. Do you think I pulled them out of my azz? They all emailed me or pm'ed me on this site. Are they "self indulgent pricks" too? The fact that you're so pissed over this is ridiculous. It's not meant to be a slap in your face bro



__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 67
Date:

gunzisback wrote:
Protest4500 wrote:
gunzisback wrote:

I will be in Bk north by the summer. You can bet on it playa. Oh and my rep is stellar and you damn well know it. So stop making **** up to make your fat self feel good. .


 little man....I spend more time on the phone doubled over, laughing at you and your clownish rep than i do discussing the protest. Facts.

I feel good bc I don't need tight shirts to look big or long bangs to look young. Now stop stalking me (pl 120) and go come down.


 Post a pic of your fat self and horrific mohawk fro.   People will get the idea.

As far as reps.  Every person in your command hates you.  Thats a fact


The only haters anywhere are jealous fools like you, obviously obsessed with the jman. Stand down shrimpy.



__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 67
Date:

Protest4500 wrote:
gunzisback wrote:
Protest4500 wrote:
gunzisback wrote:

I will be in Bk north by the summer. You can bet on it playa. Oh and my rep is stellar and you damn well know it. So stop making **** up to make your fat self feel good. .


 little man....I spend more time on the phone doubled over, laughing at you and your clownish rep than i do discussing the protest. Facts.

I feel good bc I don't need tight shirts to look big or long bangs to look young. Now stop stalking me (pl 120) and go come down.


 Post a pic of your fat self and horrific mohawk fro.   People will get the idea.

As far as reps.  Every person in your command hates you.  Thats a fact


The only haters anywhere are jealous fools like you, obviously obsessed with the jman. Stand down shrimpy.


 



Attachments
__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 34
Date:

stiggityone wrote:
WTF2011 wrote:
gunzisback wrote:

Its silly. We have an idea where we stand already. Anything can happen after the TVB convenes so a a list of proposed passers is ridiculous at this point. stig/eraserhead


 Exactly which is why creating it only tell how narcissitic the guy is. Let the process take it's course. Now you want to know where you stand to the point you waste your time creating a list subject to change ? Be content that you actually did it.  


 I am content. And like I said before it has nothing to do with being "self indulgent." A group of people put that list together, not just me. There's close to 40 names on that list. Do you think I pulled them out of my azz? They all emailed me or pm'ed me on this site. Are they "self indulgent pricks" too? The fact that you're so pissed over this is ridiculous. It's not meant to be a slap in your face bro


 I don't believe it is. Doesn't make it any less ridiculous to make a list. You've made it your business to insult others when you feel they are being "idiotic". You get a taste of your own medicine. I'm not pissed. I just don't like you.  



-- Edited by WTF2011 on Saturday 4th of January 2014 03:40:54 AM

__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 67
Date:

Protest4500 wrote:
Protest4500 wrote:
gunzisback wrote:
Protest4500 wrote:
gunzisback wrote:

I will be in Bk north by the summer. You can bet on it playa. Oh and my rep is stellar and you damn well know it. So stop making **** up to make your fat self feel good. .


 little man....I spend more time on the phone doubled over, laughing at you and your clownish rep than i do discussing the protest. Facts.

I feel good bc I don't need tight shirts to look big or long bangs to look young. Now stop stalking me (pl 120) and go come down.


 Post a pic of your fat self and horrific mohawk fro.   People will get the idea.

As far as reps.  Every person in your command hates you.  Thats a fact


The only haters anywhere are jealous fools like you, obviously obsessed with the jman. Stand down shrimpy.


 


so gorgeous...frame it little fella..just don't think about it late at night



__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 30
Date:

LMAO That looks nothing like you. Pics from the 90s don't count.

__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 30
Date:

This little fella will do a number on you in a smoker

__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 67
Date:

gunzisback wrote:

LMAO That looks nothing like you. Pics from the 90s don't count.


 2011 my shrimpy little friend. Put it in your cap.



__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 67
Date:

gunzisback wrote:

This little fella will do a number on you in a smoker


boxing? I wouldn't want the last few of your delicate hairs to fall out. Now please stop following me around....just like a balding toy poodle



__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 67
Date:

gunzisback wrote:

I will be in Bk north by the summer. You can bet on it playa. Oh and my rep is stellar and you damn well know it. So stop making **** up to make your fat self feel good. .


 i don't appreciate your subtle ridiculous job threats. Now please i beg you, go back to your xbox games and stop giving all your colleagues more ammo



__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 30
Date:

Thats what i thought. Next time you decide to take personal/psychical shots at people you don't really know, You should be willing to back it up. COWARD

__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 67
Date:

gunzisback wrote:

Thats what i thought. Next time you decide to take personal/psychical shots at people you don't really know, You should be willing to back it up. COWARD


It was summed up last time like this...my breakfast is bigger harder and has more hair than you. Now kick rocks twirp



__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 67
Date:

Sooo how bout those mets?

__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 67
Date:

Mase14 wrote:

Sooo how bout those mets?


 lol



__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 326
Date:

And I thought the illiterate, rumor loving, conspiracy theorist hugging clowns on the 2013 SGT thread were bad.

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 289
Date:

LoL Soccerpsyco...

__________________

~ 20 Years to Get The White Shirt, That's The Goal!  ~



Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 60
Date:

Greatest.  Thread.  Ever.  

 39dc8d25.gif



-- Edited by Bronx Party Hat on Saturday 4th of January 2014 02:09:22 PM

__________________

"It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt." (Abraham Lincoln)



Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 85
Date:

I got to hand it to you J-Man for posting the picture of yourself, I thought it may backfire on you but from a females view point you are handsome devil.

Gunz/Noodlearms its on you now. The J-Man talks the talk but also walks the walk.

I will warn both of you that as since you are both Brooklyn North gun guys making alot of past and present gun arrests the defense attorney's would have a field day once they find out about this site. They would simply use your childish threats to impeach both of your credibility on the stand. Picture the embarrassment as you are re=read the 100's of nonsense posts on this forum....better yet picture how the ''brooklyn'' jury would feel.

For once not even wannabecaptain can disagree with me.



__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 85
Date:

And yes J-Man all the people with screen names (igot you babe, scantron detective, just the facts) are real Lieutenants who may have not been smart enough to past the exam (just the facts) but smart enough to realize that this site is 50% humor and 50% rumor.

__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 67
Date:

JustTheFacts wrote:

And yes J-Man all the people with screen names (igot you babe, scantron detective, just the facts) are real Lieutenants who may have not been smart enough to past the exam (just the facts) but smart enough to realize that this site is 50% humor and 50% rumor.


 this site is 90% abused children turned man children turned cops turned captains



__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 67
Date:

JustTheFacts wrote:

And yes J-Man all the people with screen names (igot you babe, scantron detective, just the facts) are real Lieutenants who may have not been smart enough to past the exam (just the facts) but smart enough to realize that this site is 50% humor and 50% rumor.


 bull-ish..  Igotyoubabe is a bald husky sgt 



__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 51
Date:

Protest4500 wrote:
JustTheFacts wrote:

And yes J-Man all the people with screen names (igot you babe, scantron detective, just the facts) are real Lieutenants who may have not been smart enough to past the exam (just the facts) but smart enough to realize that this site is 50% humor and 50% rumor.


 this site is 90% abused children turned man children turned cops turned captains


 Who's twisting your arm and forcing you to make a spectacle? 



__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 67
Date:

Lloyd Dobler wrote:
Protest4500 wrote:
JustTheFacts wrote:

And yes J-Man all the people with screen names (igot you babe, scantron detective, just the facts) are real Lieutenants who may have not been smart enough to past the exam (just the facts) but smart enough to realize that this site is 50% humor and 50% rumor.


 this site is 90% abused children turned man children turned cops turned captains


 Who's twisting your arm and forcing you to make a spectacle? 


the exam was a spectacle. Im just getting my moneys worth. Who are you and why are you addressing me? Send me protests or beat it



__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 51
Date:

I prefer not to put a moron in charge of any protests that I might make. You reason like a 2 year old.

__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 90
Date:

JustTheFacts wrote:

I got to hand it to you J-Man for posting the picture of yourself, I thought it may backfire on you but from a females view point you are handsome devil.

Gunz/Noodlearms its on you now. The J-Man talks the talk but also walks the walk.

I will warn both of you that as since you are both Brooklyn North gun guys making alot of past and present gun arrests the defense attorney's would have a field day once they find out about this site. They would simply use your childish threats to impeach both of your credibility on the stand. Picture the embarrassment as you are re=read the 100's of nonsense posts on this forum....better yet picture how the ''brooklyn'' jury would feel.

For once not even wannabecaptain can disagree with me.


 I concur. 



__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 67
Date:

gunzisback wrote:

Thats what i thought. Next time you decide to take personal/psychical shots at people you don't really know, You should be willing to back it up. COWARD


 I am so ****ing handsome. Fraser thank you for having such a ggguuussssh on me that you took a rockstar pic as your own. I guess were going steady?



__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 67
Date:

Gush = guy crush

__________________


Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 21
Date:

holy **** ....havent been on in a few days ....Thats what you look like Gunz ? Wow jman is right you are going bald

__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 67
Date:

IgotUbabe wrote:

holy **** ....havent been on in a few days ....Thats what you look like Gunz ? Wow jman is right you are going bald


 bang combover



__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 60
Date:

To all the future executives of my beloved Department, say whatever you want about J-Man but he had the balls to post his real name and picture on an open forum. I definitely couldn't do it because my ego is fragile as it is; however, you have all given him a reason to post your pictures and identities now. This is going to get really interesting...or ugly.

To those that troll the 2013 Sergeant's forum and rejoice in torturing them, any credibility that we might have had is now lost because of this thread.

Do I find the ranting in this thread hysterical? Yes.  

Do we, myself included, all look foolish when it's all said and done? Absolutely.

 



-- Edited by Bronx Party Hat on Saturday 4th of January 2014 11:32:50 PM

__________________

"It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt." (Abraham Lincoln)



Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 67
Date:

Bronx Party Hat wrote:

To all the future executives of my beloved Department, say whatever you want about J-Man but he had the balls to post his real name and picture on an open forum.  I definitely couldn't do it because my ego is fragile as it is; however, you have all give him a reason to post your pictures and identities now.  This is going to get really interesting...or ugly.

To those that troll the 2013 Sergeant's forum and rejoice in torturing them, any credibility that we might have had is now lost because of this thread.

Do I find the ranting in this thread hysterical? Yes.  

Do we, myself included, all look foolish when it's all said and done? Absolutely.



-- Edited by Bronx Party Hat on Saturday 4th of January 2014 11:27:21 PM


 foolish, absolutley never you party hat

I know from these pics I look more handsome, jacked and tan than I could even imagine

gunz doesnt look foolish, he looks like a small girl with a big crush and I don't blamen him. The only question is which pic of me will be taped to the precinct gym mirror when he's crushing sick Pilates routine?



__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 53
Date:

As requested here is a pic of me. Please don't judge. I get into a workout rut around the holidays. Starting monday no more Sea Urchin!!! Strictly lean meat like blue fish and flounder. I want to look good sliding across that stage!article-2523991-1A1D8F1D00000578-175_634x431.jpg



__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 67
Date:

WHALE POOPY wrote:

As requested here is a pic of me. Please don't judge. I get into a workout rut around the holidays. Starting monday no more Sea Urchin!!! Strictly lean meat like blue fish and flounder. I want to look good sliding across that stage!article-2523991-1A1D8F1D00000578-175_634x431.jpg


 psych services has a stage?



__________________


Newbie

Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Date:

Hey azzholes!
Now that i know what you fools look like, dont let me get off my throne and slap you silly!



-- Edited by Chef Kampisi on Sunday 5th of January 2014 02:47:20 AM

__________________
«First  <  1 2 3 | Page of 3  sorted by
 
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us


Create your own FREE Forum
Report Abuse
Powered by ActiveBoard