Final Price Drop! Sergeant or Captain Cram! All our questions plus full-length exams for only $199! Also taking orders for the 2023 Lieutenant Exam Only $349 for "Just the Questions" or bundle with The Key's full course for $995 Visit www.RisingStarPromotion.com to order

Members Login
Post Info TOPIC: August BMOC


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 257
Date:
August BMOC


Blah



__________________


Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 14
Date:

Why not? They'll probably need plenty of new Sergeants to send to the West Indian Day Parade, and plenty of bosses to watch over all those nice Impact rookies that graduate the PA in a few days.

__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 75
Date:

What a waste. Theres always someone who has to start a thread waaaaaaaaaay too early.

__________________


Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 23
Date:

Yes. Anotber down month.


__________________


Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 14
Date:

Because a post on a message board really jinxes it, right? I'm sure omap and the pc watch this board and cancel BMOCs just to spite us lowly POs...

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 251
Date:

Probably not, but it almost seems like it right?

__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 1081
Date:

HousingScum wrote:

Because a post on a message board really jinxes it, right? I'm sure omap and the pc watch this board and cancel BMOCs just to spite us lowly POs...


 I put in for that unit.  They give you special assignment pay quicker there then IA



__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 75
Date:

Duty capt came in SH last nite said 1280 new recruits next class. Maybe old news, but probably help the likelihood of a class for August?

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 257
Date:

Can anyone else confirm that august is gonna
Be passovers and jammies of a class approx 50?

__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 75
Date:

Windeast wrote:

Can anyone else confirm that august is gonna
Be passovers and jammies of a class approx 50?


 Cant confirm it obviously but i heard the same thing friday nite windeast. I was gonna post a question too if anyone else heard similar.



__________________


Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 14
Date:

Where did you guys hear this rumor?

__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 711
Date:

Rumor has it we won't know until a finest comes down at the end of the month. All this waiting is killing me, I have a LT test to start studying for in the meanwhile.

__________________

THE GIF MASTER.

tumblr_inline_nn342vvxE61t3vdw2_500.gif

 

'TRUE ELITE!'

 



Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 251
Date:

My buddy just got called to report to queens college Tuesday to start the academy. Not sure if it will affect us though.

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 257
Date:

I heard from a guy who has some sort of source and likes to not divulge his secrets,why? I have no idea. He likes to feel special I'm sure
But for all of us, we just gonna have to wait until end of month to really kno for sure before another class gets "cancelled"

__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 74
Date:

hello hellooo...new to the site.

just want to say im list 80* and this promotion suspense sucks!

furioussmile



__________________


Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 14
Date:

scheduleB_magnet wrote:

Rumor has it we won't know until a finest comes down at the end of the month. All this waiting is killing me, I have a LT test to start studying for in the meanwhile.

 

Sounds pretty credible to me!

Waiting is indeed a b!?$&. Your head just stops being in the game wherever you're at once you know you're getting close.



__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 87
Date:

Anything?

__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 1022
Date:

Gonna be a bunch of passovers if there is one. No word as of yet,but I saw the eligible list. Not much movement if there is one.

__________________

I cannot tell a lie I did cut it with my hatchet

Pay no attention to my posts any longer. 

I can not help myself in creating lies.



Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 1550
Date:

I just hope the goddamn list hits 1000 by feb of '14

__________________

67 on 2015 Lt Exam. DISGRACE!

 

Lt Exam Wars

Episode II : Vucinaj Strikes Back

2017



Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 711
Date:

Everyone pretty much knows there will be a lot of passovers. I mean 38 just hit the 5 year mark this month. im less than 20 names and I dont expect tk go in the next BMOC class...

__________________

THE GIF MASTER.

tumblr_inline_nn342vvxE61t3vdw2_500.gif

 

'TRUE ELITE!'

 



Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 74
Date:

damn...more waiting

__________________


Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 13
Date:

I'm really hoping they put in an August class at least for passovers and jam ups, but I'll believe it when I see the finest

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 257
Date:

Mid month and no word from anyone? This is
Getting depressing. I assume a class would start
July 29, which means a finest would come down
Around the 24 or 25. If personnel section gets a list of
Names a week before the finest, then someone
Has to know something this week!

__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 711
Date:

Actually my guess would be the week after August 5th. That gives it 4 weeks and you'll do the Labor Day detail once you get out of BMOC. And another class will go in September 2nd. Wishful thinking...

__________________

THE GIF MASTER.

tumblr_inline_nn342vvxE61t3vdw2_500.gif

 

'TRUE ELITE!'

 



Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 1550
Date:

I just wish we can hit 1000 by Jan-Feb at this point.

__________________

67 on 2015 Lt Exam. DISGRACE!

 

Lt Exam Wars

Episode II : Vucinaj Strikes Back

2017



Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 75
Date:

Windeast wrote:

Mid month and no word from anyone? This is
Getting depressing. I assume a class would start
July 29, which means a finest would come down
Around the 24 or 25. If personnel section gets a list of
Names a week before the finest, then someone
Has to know something this week!


 I dont have an inside scoop but i would assume julys a class full of five yr wonders only. We all gotta chill out a little bit cuz as much as we hate waiting we are probably gonna hate our commands when we do get promoted cuz this job kind of sucks for the most part. We should enjoy the last summer that we will be able to say "the sgt told me to do it" lol



__________________


Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 14
Date:

The fact that there's a huge academy class in now due to "massive anticipated retirements" gives me slight hope that we might see some big BMOC classes in the next few months. Another 75 sergeants would be mighty helpful on Labor Day...

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 139
Date:

I heard there is a finest that came down with 45 names for August. Is that true?


__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 840
Date:

No that's not true.

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 226
Date:

The finest came down yesterday , seems like more than 45 names though.

__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 75
Date:

congratz to all those that made it!

__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 711
Date:

So who's going in on Monday besides this guy?

__________________

THE GIF MASTER.

tumblr_inline_nn342vvxE61t3vdw2_500.gif

 

'TRUE ELITE!'

 



Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 36
Date:

Any word on when the actual promotion will be? Mom & Pops need to book tickets to the big city. I'm hearing 8/30, but confirmation would be greatly appreciated.

__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 881
Date:

They tell you in BMOC on the first day

__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 711
Date:

This is what I did when I got notified for Monday...

tumblr_lm2mwaY0R91qii6tmo1_250.gif



__________________

THE GIF MASTER.

tumblr_inline_nn342vvxE61t3vdw2_500.gif

 

'TRUE ELITE!'

 



Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 70
Date:

Congratulations to the future sgt

__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 535
Date:

scheduleB_magnet wrote:

This is what I did when I got notified for Monday...

tumblr_lm2mwaY0R91qii6tmo1_250.gif


 Enjoy it now

you will be 14n2s1u.gif in a few weeks lol



__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 36
Date:

First day of BMOC tomorrow and I have not received a single word of confirmation from this job outside this message board. No telephone message, no notification, no FINEST message in the command. Either it's proof that this job pays no attention to detail, or my crime team just pulled off the best prank of the year. Ill be there tomorrow with my black pen and ID like a fool. If this is a joke, I hope someone gets there early to set up a good camera angle.

__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 75
Date:

rockets wrote:

First day of BMOC tomorrow and I have not received a single word of confirmation from this job outside this message board. No telephone message, no notification, no FINEST message in the command. Either it's proof that this job pays no attention to detail, or my crime team just pulled off the best prank of the year. Ill be there tomorrow with my black pen and ID like a fool. If this is a joke, I hope someone gets there early to set up a good camera angle.


 Its amazing. This job with no hesitation at all routinely takes vac days away from guys for "improper memo book entries" yet they cant even figure out how to notify a member of their police department for a f***ing promotion. My crime sgt last year got promoted to lt and also was never notified by anyone with no finest message at our command. thank god for this forum. Im sure they will figure out how to notify its members when they start giving charges and specs for improper 250s though. F***ing joke.



__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 202
Date:

I had to call the boro to confirm. I put my own telephone message in for the transfer. It's pathetic.

__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 711
Date:

First week done. 3 to go. Promotion August 29th.

Also, 12 captains and 31 lieutenants being made the same day.

__________________

THE GIF MASTER.

tumblr_inline_nn342vvxE61t3vdw2_500.gif

 

'TRUE ELITE!'

 



Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 257
Date:

B magnet, u sound like u sit in the back in the middle somewhere. I think i will be the first to confirm the next Lt l
Test and say that there is a def test between the months of february and november of 2014-2018. U heard it here first guys!

__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 62
Date:

(Shaking BMOC dice) "C'monnnn.....September Class!"

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 257
Date:

As of today, LT. Ng said he has no word of a bmoc for september, however he needs 2 weeks to prepare for a class and the latest he would kno would probably be this friday. So lets keep those fingerz crossed

__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 62
Date:

Windeast wrote:

As of today, LT. Ng said he has no word of a bmoc for september, however he needs 2 weeks to prepare for a class and the latest he would kno would probably be this friday. So lets keep those fingerz crossed


 Thanks for the response and update.



__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 32
Date:

PaTROLLinRMPnoAC wrote:
 Windeast wrote:

As of today, LT. Ng said he has no word of a bmoc for september, however he needs 2 weeks to prepare for a class and the latest he would kno would probably be this friday. So lets keep those fingerz crossed


 Thanks for the response and update.

 

Thanks 4  the update!!!!  Praying for some good news this month!!!


 



__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 711
Date:

Windeast wrote:

As of today, LT. Ng said he has no word of a bmoc for september, however he needs 2 weeks to prepare for a class and the latest he would kno would probably be this friday. So lets keep those fingerz crossed


 He also added he doesn't think there will be a class, since they've been skipping months, doing sgts, then doing lts/cpts, but everything else is what Windeast said. Hope there is one, even if it's small because he said 31 lts being promoted at the end of the month means 31 openings for sgts. Hoping for good news for everyone.



__________________

THE GIF MASTER.

tumblr_inline_nn342vvxE61t3vdw2_500.gif

 

'TRUE ELITE!'

 



Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 32
Date:

Where is Brat? Do you have anything to add, Brat? Thanks for the update guys.

__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 1550
Date:

I've always thought there were 2 classes and 110 new sgts left in the year.

Those are my guesstimates. I have no hooks or inside info.

__________________

67 on 2015 Lt Exam. DISGRACE!

 

Lt Exam Wars

Episode II : Vucinaj Strikes Back

2017



Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 36
Date:

Hmmm... Is anyone on here in the second group? Group 1 (or team 1 / section 1 / whatever) seems to be dominating. I'm figuring out who you all are one by one.

(Did that sound creepy? I was going for creepy.)

__________________
1 2 36  >  Last»  | Page of 6  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us