It's not too late! Order your 2023 Lieutenant Exam "Just the Questions" for only $349 Visit www.RisingStarPromotion.com to order over 1400 questions specifically designed for maximum retention of the Patrol Guide--plus full-length exams!

Members Login
Username 
 
Password 
    Remember Me  
Post Info TOPIC: phase 1 notifications


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 847
Date:
RE: phase 1 notifications


I don't know. They're at like list 602 or something now with only 522 being promoted but I could be wrong.

__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 847
Date:

Su Madre 24 wrote:

Wanabmade Im low 900s and I was notifed for Phase 1 as well. I didnt go cuz I was on vacation.

I def think were getting promoted. JUst not in 2013


 The list will make it to the 900's before the end of 2013.  I'm still betting by Oct/ Nov the latest even with May being down.  I have a feeling the dept is going to do 6 big classes in a row.  We'll see if my feeling ends up being correct.  

 



__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 190
Date:

Lets just say there's enough room in the class for passovers and the people on the list. Would they have a class of just passovers only or would they try to fit more people in? I'm just hoping they get through the 1000's by April next year. I would want to get promoted within the 6 months after the October test to feel safe. Thanks everyone for your input.

__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 714
Date:

Wanabmade wrote:

Lets just say there's enough room in the class for passovers and the people on the list. Would they have a class of just passovers only or would they try to fit more people in? I'm just hoping they get through the 1000's by April next year. I would want to get promoted within the 6 months after the October test to feel safe. Thanks everyone for your input.


 They can certainly do both. For some reason in February they only put in like 30 people and they were all passovers.



__________________
-E.


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 1550
Date:

Semp1 wrote:
Su Madre 24 wrote:

Wanabmade Im low 900s and I was notifed for Phase 1 as well. I didnt go cuz I was on vacation.

I def think were getting promoted. JUst not in 2013


 The list will make it to the 900's before the end of 2013.  I'm still betting by Oct/ Nov the latest even with May being down.  I have a feeling the dept is going to do 6 big classes in a row.  We'll see if my feeling ends up being correct.  

 


 I hope youre right but I dont think so.



__________________

67 on 2015 Lt Exam. DISGRACE!

 

Lt Exam Wars

Episode II : Vucinaj Strikes Back

2017



Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 289
Date:

I'm at the end of the 900's and I'm hoping for January or February2014 Class... Gotta get all that OT as a Police Officer while we can...


__________________

~ 20 Years to Get The White Shirt, That's The Goal!  ~



Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 190
Date:

I'm hoping for really big classes come June. And hopefully they run through the rest of the passovers in July and add more from the list into that July class. Big question is, what happens in April when potentially a new list comes out. Would they cut the current list? Could there be 2 lists out and delay hiring from the new list until our list expires/exhausts? Or maybe April will be too early for a new list to come out.

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 289
Date:

Wannabemade, just wait it out, no need to go crazy about april of next year, we are still in april of this year... wink



__________________

~ 20 Years to Get The White Shirt, That's The Goal!  ~



Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 190
Date:

Does anyone remember getting the "phase 2" packet at phase 1? Has anyone done that? In it, there's training requirements such as.. Attend a compstat meeting with the CO and traffic stat with the XO. Good luck with that one right hahahaha.

__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 847
Date:

Wanabmade wrote:

I'm hoping for really big classes come June. And hopefully they run through the rest of the passovers in July and add more from the list into that July class. Big question is, what happens in April when potentially a new list comes out. Would they cut the current list? Could there be 2 lists out and delay hiring from the new list until our list expires/exhausts? Or maybe April will be too early for a new list to come out.


 yes they hold new lists to finish older ones.  That's been what the department has done for the last 9 years .  

 

 



__________________
«First  <  1 2 | Page of 2  sorted by
 
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us