Rising Star has been preparing students for the NYPD Sergeant, Lieutenant, and Captain exam for over a decade! Check us out at www.risingstarpromotion.com and find out why we are the #1 school for live or at-home study

Members Login
Post Info TOPIC: Answer Key about 90%. Was done with 8 Serious Guys!


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 77
Date:
RE: Answer Key about 90%. Was done with 8 Serious Guys!


20 yrs, have u gotten a better look at others and can u come up with a better and more accurate key with all answers filled in ???



__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 54
Date:



-- Edited by ChargesandSpecs on Wednesday 19th of October 2011 12:31:58 AM

__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 54
Date:

marc0930 wrote:

As i can see all these people posting answer keys and so far none of them are even close to one another, i didnt score a 90 i know that, im around the 70 mark and its pretty nerve racking, even people posting answer keys stating it was done by serious or 10 others got together, they are all different. Can someone post a more accurate one or is there even an accurate one out there ???


 I agree. I told myself I wouldnt do it and damnit I fell victim to the game on here. I compared answers to the "studiers answer key."  With comparing answers Im right on the mason dixon line. Which in fact made this worse for me. I was better off leaving the answer key in that drawer Until the 5th monday. Fast track guys told us not to and I didnt listen so shame on me. Now Im second guessing myself. I know some of you on here feel confident and god bless if you do. But no one on here has the REAL answer key. I have had to walk away from people discussing the Sgt exam at the precinct. The agony of the test is not the months of preparation but rather the waiting for this final answer key.  It feels almost inhumane. Im gonna try to stay away from this forum for awhile because it is doing more harm than good. I wish everyone the best of luck hopefully us studiers all make the list AND get promoted off it. Stay Safe.



__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 77
Date:

ChargesandSpecs wrote:
marc0930 wrote:

As i can see all these people posting answer keys and so far none of them are even close to one another, i didnt score a 90 i know that, im around the 70 mark and its pretty nerve racking, even people posting answer keys stating it was done by serious or 10 others got together, they are all different. Can someone post a more accurate one or is there even an accurate one out there ???


 I agree. I told myself I wouldnt do it and damnit I fell victim to the game on here. I compared answers to the "studiers answer key."  With comparing answers Im right on the mason dixon line. Which in fact made this worse for me. I was better off leaving the answer key in that drawer Until the 5th monday. Fast track guys told us not to and I didnt listen so shame on me. Now Im second guessing myself. I know some of you on here feel confident and god bless if you do. But no one on here has the REAL answer key. I have had to walk away from people discussing the Sgt exam at the precinct. The agony of the test is not the months of preparation but rather the waiting for this final answer key.  It feels almost inhumane. Im gonna try to stay away from this forum for awhile because it is doing more harm than good. I wish everyone the best of luck hopefully us studiers all make the list AND get promoted off it. Stay Safe.

 

u have the rite idea


 



__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 278
Date:

I have the instructors from the class key will post soon it has me at minus 17

__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 77
Date:

supercop wrote:

I have the instructors from the class key will post soon it has me at minus 17


 Heard from numerous people that they werent allowed to take it and if they did they were not gonna post it because they really arent that accurate, i could be wrong but i dont think so, i did like your key, i had 26 wrong and 4 more from the 10 left out, which gave me around a 70 with no room for error, but as u can see as others post keys yours becomes different than others.I agree withu when 9 out of 10 have the same answer for each question than that would be the majority, but sometimes that one can be wrong, im not a negative guy just a person who took this test for the first time and because of inexperience had to rush at the end cause of time but knew the answers but had no time to read the long questions at the end, i am so close near the 70 mark that one or two can make or break me. Hope some how some way someone can come up with a key thats for sure atleast 95 %

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 278
Date:

They did take the Test the only people who were not allowed to take the test were Sgt bc the Dept was worried about manning that day. 3 key instructors took the test for sure

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 226
Date:

supercop, if you really have the key from an instructor, then get that thing up ASAP. No one's asking you for names.

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 108
Date:

yeah put it up brother!!!!!!!!!!!!

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 278
Date:

Give me a few just got home from work wil post in next 30-45 mins

__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 720
Date:

That's not true about the key instructors. Only one took it. I know this because he said this in class that no one else was taking it do if you have it you must work for him because he said he wouldn't be giving a copy out to anyone just let people look.

-- Edited by Semp1 on Wednesday 19th of October 2011 01:41:49 AM

__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 514
Date:

I got an email from the key today...

"The Key nor any of its instructors have or will produce an answer key to the Sgt's test. Over many years we have come to learn that it is best to wait for the real one to come out from DCAS."


__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 514
Date:

which is obvious but we got hooked and are now addicted

__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 533
Date:

Of course we are hooked. Most of us spent the last 6 months reading the patrol guide non stop. Now we have so much time on ours hands and this is our quick fix :)

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 278
Date:

You know what then screw u guys I will not post then if anyone wants it let me know you. Of coarse they are not going to say they are posting it only giving to people they know. See u at Bmoc with my 11 points I'm am at a 93-94 military,awards and time in rank

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 278
Date:

Semp1 wrote:

That's not true about the key instructors. Only one took it. I know this because he said this in class that no one else was taking it do if you have it you must work for him because he said he wouldn't be giving a copy out to anyone just let people look.

-- Edited by Semp1 on Wednesday 19th of October 2011 01:41:49 AM


Shea took the test too and yes I know people who work for him

__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 77
Date:

supercop wrote:
Semp1 wrote:

That's not true about the key instructors. Only one took it. I know this because he said this in class that no one else was taking it do if you have it you must work for him because he said he wouldn't be giving a copy out to anyone just let people look.

-- Edited by Semp1 on Wednesday 19th of October 2011 01:41:49 AM


 lets go post it

Shea took the test too and yes I know people who work for him


 



__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 720
Date:

Ok so I obviously wasn't saying you were lying so just post the answers for the people on this site so we can stop pissing our girl friends/wives off with constant website checks.

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 108
Date:

So this is what a heroine addict feels like

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 278
Date:

It's up on other discussion I put it on wrong spot

__________________


Newbie

Status: Offline
Posts: 3
Date:

i know for a fact there was a capt in my class who was a key instructor and he was first person done w/ the test..prob in 3 hrs



__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 108
Date:

Was it Capt Misfud?

__________________


Newbie

Status: Offline
Posts: 3
Date:

i dont know his name but hes tall and built...and i remember from a class he taught



__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 514
Date:

sounds like him alright haha

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 124
Date:

Shakebox86 wrote:

How many people got the grammar question wrong at the end??? Stationary VS Stationery


 I GOT IT WRONG! I was too busy looking at capitals and nonsense I completely missed it! And I was SOOOO ANNNOYED with that question!



__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 514
Date:

so what was the final answer on that? I put C..."So many..." but it really didn't sound right to me.

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 124
Date:

supercop wrote:

It's up on other discussion I put it on wrong spot


 Hey could you tell me where you posted this KEY? I guess I missed it?



__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 514
Date:

http://risingstarpromotion.activeboard.com/t45634353/best-key-out-there-with-the-top-10-revealed/?page=3


__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 124
Date:

63ASAP wrote:

http://risingstarpromotion.activeboard.com/t45634353/best-key-out-there-with-the-top-10-revealed/?page=3


 Thanks!



__________________


Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 8
Date:

the instructor from the key's LT cram course today said supercop is a liar and he didn't give anybody his answers but will compare yours with his if you fax it to him

__________________
Five, Five Dollar, Five Dollar Footlong
Subway Eat Fresh


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 407
Date:

Already posted

-- Edited by NYG37 on Wednesday 19th of October 2011 06:28:37 PM

__________________


Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 19
Date:

FAX NUMBER?



__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 275
Date:

THIS IS IT I PASSED ...THIS ANSWERS ARE LEGIT IM 100% SURE THEY ARE..I TALK TO AN INSTRUCTOR..

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 124
Date:

whats the fax number? Im not saying its not true, but I find it odd to fax my answers to someone? BUT ILL DO IT! I'm looking at a 74-69, too CLOSE FOR COMFORT.

And for the record, this is my first exam, it was hard! I have a measly 5 yrs on the JOB so I am just a DT/Cop like the rest...The easy questions were easy and the hard tricky ones were just that. If you compare the answer keys, the majority of differences in choices are all in the same questions, which means those were the tricky ONES! I think its great and bold of people to come up with this key, granted the plus or minus for the tricky ones... I guess all is right in one aspect, ONLY TIME WILL TELL!
I pray for all those who broke their back's studying.
Someone said it right, this test is not an intelligence test, its a test of memory... And there was a lot to memorize! So congrats to those who passed, you deserve it. And for those, as I, who are intelligent but are HORRIBLE test takers! lol... I missed 8 the first 60 questions and 12 the last 20! HOLY OUT OF GAS! :(

__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 720
Date:

Yeah I know exactly which instructor that is. He's also the one who told me he's the only one taking it from the key which is why they didn't do an answer sheet this year.

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 124
Date:

gotabimer wrote:

THIS IS IT I PASSED ...THIS ANSWERS ARE LEGIT IM 100% SURE THEY ARE..I TALK TO AN INSTRUCTOR..


 WHICH ONE ARE YOU COMPARING TOO? whos KEY?



__________________
«First  <  1 2 3 4 5 | Page of 5  sorted by
 
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us


Create your own FREE Forum
Report Abuse
Powered by ActiveBoard