Rising Star will be taking orders soon for our 2022 Sergeant Exam Course!!! Do not start too early and burn out! Let our proven system work for you!

Members Login
Post Info TOPIC: Just called DCAS list public


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 41
Date:
Just called DCAS list public


I just called DCAS and the recording said the list has been made public but not yet established I checked three times because last time I heard something similar it was an error however every time I called it said the same thing.  Does anyone one know what that means in terms of the list coming out.  Can someone call and tell me if they are getting the same message.


-- Edited by kaysersoze69 on Tuesday 12th of January 2010 01:41:24 AM

__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 677
Date:

It means the list will come out when the list will come out.


__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 41
Date:

Thanks for the helpful reply unborn. Douche!

__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 49
Date:

Just called that number, message said list is not out yet.  Why make **** up?



__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 41
Date:

I apologize once again DCAS has fooled me when I called it said the list was publish but not established this is the second time this has happen to me. I wont post anything else until the final list comes out however I did not make it up when I called I did it 4 times to make sure that it was not a mistake from DCAS like last time I just called again and it turns out is was B.S again.

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 130
Date:

ya  you know wat dont past any more in regards to the list being public cause it seems that you jump the gun often    no

__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 86
Date:

List will be public by by the 1st of February

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 472
Date:

Now why would you go and say something like that? And who's gonna deliever that list, Santa Claus or the Easter Bunny?

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 188
Date:

Because he loves to post things as fact that are completely untrue. Like how the list would be out in october and there would be a feb 2010 sgts. test. NONE of this guys(oleirys) predictions have been right not one. You would get more reliable info from a psychic hotline. this is taken from his own profile whiteboard : 
Oleiry wrote 
12 days ago:
Thanks, the 2009 list is scheduled to come out in the month of January 2010, only 380 passed this test without those question that were contested. So far, I've been told that two of those question have a good chance to either be thrown out and a double answer, making the list go in the 500 to 600's. Now I am waiting on a reliable source from DCAS to call me, I call him today and I have not heard from him yet. so give me some time and I would definitely get back to you.
  now its feb 1st... I dunno maybe he really believes his " reliable source". But i sure as **** aint holding my breath.  

-- Edited by HabidasheryAuto on Tuesday 19th of January 2010 08:10:19 PM

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 221
Date:

The list will be out before you know it. The list is coming out... N should be out by 2-5-10...

__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 99
Date:

tHANKS FOR THE HOPE.
WE ALL KNOW THE LIST WILL COME OUT SOMEWHERE IN THE FUTURE.



__________________
mrtmisc


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 42
Date:

List will be out when the last class of 2008 Sgt goes in bmoc most likely by July

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 221
Date:

Ugh!!!!! WTF??? R u people really the next future sgts???...a list will be out n has to be released by dcas, so the public is aware of whose on the list, n the job can add senority points , epds, etc, n then establish the nypd list, so educational trackin unit, can start their work to see who is elgible, for when the 2008 list is done they can start the 2009 list..Asap... That doesn't take a few days.. Sooo the list will be made public, shortly.. I don't have an insight, just common fuxxn sense.. As long as there is no stalling of the 2008 list we are on the right track...

__________________
MCD


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 53
Date:

Heard that a large class of 2000+ will be going in this summer with federal money so the city will need around 300 more Sgts. If this happens it will clear old list and go well into next list. May not be reliable but I heard a lot of people saying its true so keep your fingers crossed.

__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 99
Date:

"You heard"...I don't know if you heard about the potential layoffs and budget cuts this coming Thursday.  According to every newspaper and News station 3500 cops might get laid off because of the deficit.  I don't think any layoffs will happen but the 2011 budget begins on July 1st 2010..I don't think a large class will go in simply because there is no money to be spent on new officers...Unless we get federal funding or a major catastrophy threatens the liberals.  Personally I think another small class for this summer and continued sgt classes until this list runs out. (every other month or two)

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 472
Date:

Yeah, we're done people. Forget about getting promoted in 2010 unless youre at the very top of the list. This really sucks. They really know how to take the steam out of passing the test. I could give a rats ass now really.

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 188
Date:

This is wonderful news! My command just had two seperate homicides in a week. And we are far from an A house. The same week we had a sergeant and his driver out as a sector on 4x12 because we are so short on patrol. They have to order rookies 2 hours OT to do transports bc the midnights are just as short. Sectors handling violent suicidal EDPs, 30's 34s no one available to back. Meals are a rarity. But I guess I can't really say we have no cops. We have 3 crime teams. 2 peddler teams. Conditions team a quality of life team. Around 10 hwy safety cops. Crime analysis, cops in roll call, time records not to mention Special day squad
And a theater squad! Its absurd! No one picks up a ****in job!


__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 316
Date:

HabidasheryAuto wrote:

This is wonderful news! My command just had two seperate homicides in a week. And we are far from an A house. The same week we had a sergeant and his driver out as a sector on 4x12 because we are so short on patrol. They have to order rookies 2 hours OT to do transports bc the midnights are just as short. Sectors handling violent suicidal EDPs, 30's 34s no one available to back. Meals are a rarity. But I guess I can't really say we have no cops. We have 3 crime teams. 2 peddler teams. Conditions team a quality of life team. Around 10 hwy safety cops. Crime analysis, cops in roll call, time records not to mention Special day squad
And a theater squad! Its absurd! No one picks up a ****in job!




Hmmmmmm. My detective skills tell me that you are a midtown north TOOL



__________________




Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 188
Date:

you mean theres no theater squad in the 73? yea i wasnt trying to be discreet i speak the truth...they actually turned out a sector with a sergeant. You dont find this to be completely ridiculous? If they continue to put in 100 recruits a class, this city is going to do irreparable damage to itself. And yes there is no shortage of tools in this command. thats confirmed.

__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 964
Date:

fodx wrote:

Yeah, we're done people. Forget about getting promoted in 2010 unless youre at the very top of the list. This really sucks. They really know how to take the steam out of passing the test. I could give a rats ass now really.




 Bmocs every other month dont seem to be going anywhere so unless youre list number is 1000+ people then relax. You will get promoted but patience is the name of the game now.



__________________


Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 24
Date:

I heard rumor also of 2000 but reading the newspaper today and listening to the news, i guess that ain't gonna happen now. I would even be surprised if they put a class in the summer time at all but you never know. brooklynbacon your right we just got to be patienced when our time comes our time will come. hopefully they won't lay no cops off because 3000 is alot because even though i am sure there are more cops in details, even though it seems the bare minimum doing patrol and we can't back each other up because to many priority jobs come over and not enough sectors. just do your best to back each other out and stay safe and sign out at the end of tour.

__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 77
Date:

I believe that 2009 list will be coming out pretty soon. People who are on the bottom of 2008 list were notified for a 2 day academy training. So now they do have to publish '09 list in order to send people for that training in the near future.

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 316
Date:

HabidasheryAuto wrote:

you mean theres no theater squad in the 73? yea i wasnt trying to be discreet i speak the truth...they actually turned out a sector with a sergeant. You dont find this to be completely ridiculous? If they continue to put in 100 recruits a class, this city is going to do irreparable damage to itself. And yes there is no shortage of tools in this command. thats confirmed.




Haha. I couldn't resist bro. at least you have a sense of humor. And believe me there are tools in every command. Stay safe



__________________




Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 58
Date:

Its verifified. Call up yourself and ask. Fukc the NYPD

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 472
Date:

Whats verified? What are you talking about?

__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 80
Date:

wow, talk about random.....maybe a little more explanation was neccessary huh?

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 188
Date:

Oleiry wrote:

List will be public by by the 1st of February





Hey oleiry... Am I still a lowlife **** because I say ur info is bull****????? Tell your source at DCAS there's a clogged toilet on 17 and the paper towels need to be replenished in the womens bathroom on 12.

__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 53
Date:

Whale excrement is largely liquid in consistency and thus, like Top 40 radio and other effluvia, has little substance and no depth. The world's largest whales are blue whales, and these excrete a minimum of 2 percent of their body weight about three tons each day.

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 221
Date:

Yo whale poopy.... Do you like seafood??? Remember what you just posted next time you eat any seafood ...

__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 86
Date:

HabidasheryAuto wrote:

 

Oleiry wrote:

List will be public by by the 1st of February




 


Hey oleiry... Am I still a lowlife **** because I say ur info is bull****????? Tell your source at DCAS there's a clogged toilet on 17 and the paper towels need to be replenished in the womens bathroom on 12.

 

hey, I am only sharing information given to me by third party who claim to be reliable. It seems like nobody appreciates anything, I just keep my comments to my self. And I apologized if I ever offended you or anyone. Thanks for the valuable information everyone has given, it is taken with a great value.


 



__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 467
Date:

Oleiry, any information on how many people passed 2009 sgt. test?
thanx

__________________
n/a


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 472
Date:

Nobody knows the answer to that. Not even Oleiry or whatever his name is. We've been asking this question for a year, theres no beter answer now t han there was a year ago. 

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 188
Date:

365 days and counting....ugh. Anyone else hear that bmoc is now a 5 phase program starting with the 2 day training 4 -6 months prior to actually going to bmoc that is mandatory for everyone on the list. Spoke to a guy in the 640s who just went to the 2 day and that's what he was told, but they will prob change that again next week and tell that group something else.

__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 59
Date:

Hey, HabidasheryAuto


Are you saying that whoever has a lower number then somebody you spoke to on the list and did not get notified for a 2 days training are been skipped over? That would not make any sense. Does anybody else have info in regards to this matter? Please post.

-- Edited by Dfens on Sunday 7th of February 2010 07:31:52 PM

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 130
Date:

please change topic for thred if you r going to countin on writting because thie is really of topic yawn

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 188
Date:

I doubt guys would be skipped over. My buddy said they told him they revamped the process and from now on everyone has to go to 2 day bmoc training then spend a week on the desk/driving a PS before entering bmoc upon completion of bmoc and with their shields they go to a command not sure if it is their permanant commands or not and ride with a seasoned PS again for a week. Then a few weeks or months later return to bmoc for another day or two. Again like everything else on this job it can change on a whim.

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 112
Date:

yea, that just doesnt sound plausible.....

__________________
MCD


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 53
Date:

I like Whale Poopy, His picture is about the only entertaining thing on this whole page. I want to learn more about whale poopy so I can study and be a marine biologist. By the time I get promoted I can have a masters in whale poopy.

__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 53
Date:

MCD wrote:

I like Whale Poopy, His picture is about the only entertaining thing on this whole page. I want to learn more about whale poopy so I can study and be a marine biologist. By the time I get promoted I can have a masters in whale poopy.




That picture was taken off the coast of new zealand recently and to this date is the only known photograph of whale poopy in its natural habitat.



__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 177
Date:

dcas unlike other city agencies does know how too keep a close lid on things....people having sources about how many people passed this test its all bulllllllllllllllllllll. if that was the case, commands would have gotten better solid rumors...............

__________________
oh yeahhhhhhhhhhh


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 80
Date:

DCAS does seem to be extremely tight-lipped, but even if someone did have a decent source with accurate info we'd all instantly discredit them for posting it. Im not saying believe everything written on this forum, but if anyone has read some old posts from past forums there were a few things that were accurately predicted...ok very few...

__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 99
Date:

what's your point

__________________
mrtmisc
Page 1 of 1  sorted by
 
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us


Create your own FREE Forum
Report Abuse
Powered by ActiveBoard