Rising Star will be taking orders soon for our 2022 Sergeant Exam Course!!! Do not start too early and burn out! Let our proven system work for you!

Members Login
Post Info TOPIC: Final answer key...for now (95% complete, 5% double answers..for now
Anonymous

Date:
RE: Final answer key...for now (95% complete, 5% double answers..for now


Does anybody know what question 97 was.  I have c which matches 43's first key, but some are now saying it id D.  Thanks.

__________________
Anonymous

Date:

Thadet3 wrote:

I would say it is a must suspend for the PAA, Hey what about the 3 CIMS quest.... 



I think that one of those cims question has a double answer..... The one about the order "life safety,........" it has an exception when it comes to the order



__________________
Anonymous

Date:

i had 39 as B...I thought it was a must suspend situation...I dont know anymore...

__________________
Anonymous

Date:

If I remember correctly, the question with the paa said the place had "suspected" gambling activity, the p.g. sounds like it has to be known gambling for must suspend. Otherwise the c.o/duty cpt. will be consulted with if only unlawful thing going on is drinking in an unlicensed premise.

__________________
Anonymous

Date:

if 59 it was about the window question...then I thought Dep. of Health gets notified...I had as D....

__________________
Anonymous

Date:

I think PG says....have knowledge or should know...if a location is involved in illigal activity...

__________________
Anonymous

Date:

i had B for 39...

__________________
Anonymous

Date:

i agree with the legal burau question...#75...I strongly believe it was B

__________________
Anonymous

Date:

i hope 39 is B and 59 is D...I was not sure about 59 but truly belived 39 is B...I am sticking with B for 39...According this answer key I got both of them wrong..I would give 59 but stay with 39 as B

__________________
Anonymous

Date:

PG SAYS YOU CAN NOT DO A CHECK POINT FOR CRIME CONDITIONS. THAT MAKES THE CKPOINT ILLEGAL

__________________


Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 18
Date:

A query about two questions. Need answers please:

18-C
81-B

Thanks

__________________
Anonymous

Date:

I also had 18 as C and 81 as B!

__________________


Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 14
Date:

FOR  CIMS QUESTION I THINK IT'S FDNY/BRIDGES N TUNNELS , WHAT WAS THE OTHER CIMS QUEST , I DON'T REALLY REMEBER IT......



__________________


Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 14
Date:

I THINK FOR THE CONT. EVENT QUESTION IT WAS  TOP CHARGE RAPE 1, BUT THE 61 GOES WHERE THE SODOMY TOOK PLACE..... I THINK IT WAS IN THE PCT...



__________________


Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 18
Date:

Thadet3:

Could you please check the answers for 18 and 81? I know at least four people answered C and B repectively.



Anonymous---Thanks a lot for a quick response.

__________________


Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 18
Date:

A query about two questions. Need answers please:

18-C
81-B

Thanks

__________________


Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 14
Date:

18C/81B

__________________
Anonymous

Date:

paa question definetly said the sgt and his cops "entered a location where gambling and illegal activity were taking place". it said nothing about entering a location where suspected illegal activity was taking place. They went out of their way to tell you that these activities WERE going on so there would be no discrepencies like these. But I guess it just couldn't be avoided.

__________________


Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 14
Date:

THE PAA IS CANNED FOR SURE...



__________________
Anonymous

Date:

i think for cims it was FDNY only......for structual damages as per PG CIMS section anyone has something else...

__________________
Anonymous

Date:

I heard we can get a copy of our scantrons by filling out a form down at dcas and showing ID and then they mail it to you. Anyone know when we can do this, if at all?

__________________
Anonymous

Date:

I read FDNY single command for structural collapse

__________________
Anonymous

Date:

Anyone remember the answer to the question about the lost shield in Orange County?

__________________
Anonymous

Date:

Re: lost sheild in Orange County - He's in the upper counties, so he has to call the D.O. of the 50 Pct. - 219-21 says he must "notify D.O precinct of occurence immediately" (or the D.O. 50 if in the upper counties).  The answer was: call the D.O. of the precinct of assignment (I think it was choice A, not sure).  That's where there was a slight trick, because in the body of the question he just happened to be assigned to the 50, so he would call his own D.O.  Anyone confirm or deny my opinion of that one?

__________________
needtopass!

Date:

Can someone please post an updated answer key with more info.  I am bitting my nails now.  I am borderline passing and this is not including the doubles as wrong.  How accurate are these lists?  I spoke to a friend who had a 62 last test according to this, but when the final list came down he made it with a 70. 

__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 47
Date:

this sucks...you guys are driving me crazy...I need a drink!

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 194
Date:

Anonymous wrote:

Re: lost sheild in Orange County - He's in the upper counties, so he has to call the D.O. of the 50 Pct. - 219-21 says he must "notify D.O precinct of occurence immediately" (or the D.O. 50 if in the upper counties).  The answer was: call the D.O. of the precinct of assignment (I think it was choice A, not sure).  That's where there was a slight trick, because in the body of the question he just happened to be assigned to the 50, so he would call his own D.O.  Anyone confirm or deny my opinion of that one?



you call operations.



__________________
ihopei passed

Date:

Bmoc09 wrote:

Anonymous wrote:

Re: lost sheild in Orange County - He's in the upper counties, so he has to call the D.O. of the 50 Pct. - 219-21 says he must "notify D.O precinct of occurence immediately" (or the D.O. 50 if in the upper counties).  The answer was: call the D.O. of the precinct of assignment (I think it was choice A, not sure).  That's where there was a slight trick, because in the body of the question he just happened to be assigned to the 50, so he would call his own D.O.  Anyone confirm or deny my opinion of that one?



you call operations.



you're right you're suppose to call the do precint of ocurrence so they can transmit the alarm.  For Orange county/westchester/upstate  you call the do of the 50. And since the question stated the cop was from the 50 then all you needed to do was call your own do.  Operations is only called when you're reporting a loss outside of ny or any surrounding counties.  They do part a and b of the lost shield report too. 

__________________
Anonymous

Date:

Call Operations direct only for loss/theft occuring outside resident counties.

Notify D.O. 50 Pct. for Orange county, in this case his own command.

__________________
Anonymous

Date:

Thanks everyone, that is what I had for the lost shield.  Redident upstate counties equals 50 and he worked at 50.  A little tricky on their part.



__________________
Anonymous

Date:

Any new updates or thoughts on the four double answers?

__________________
Anonymous

Date:

For the double answers I had the following.
25 A
34 A
51 A
95 A

__________________


Newbie

Status: Offline
Posts: 4
Date:

25 A   205-46    cop addiction to subscrietion meds  = notification to Counsling unit
51 D  210-01   TRANSPORT CHAINS SHOULD BE USED 2 OR MORE PERPS ??confused

__________________
Anonymous

Date:

BINGO! "KNOWLINGLY" is the key word.

__________________
Anonymous

Date:

The lost shield question was #27, think the answer should be B : notify D.O. of his command : because he works in the 50 pct and loss of shield in the upstate counties you notify the D.O. of the 50th pct. You notify operations if u lose it outside the city and the resident counties.

__________________
Anonymous

Date:

has interest in, or association with or patronizes premises.  civilians cant be placed on modified. you dont need the c.o she is a must suspend.  Just the fact that she is there makes her guilty. 



__________________
Anonymous

Date:

I don't remember a question on transport chains, just one on leg restraints.  I believe the answer was the guy who was not fingerprinted.

__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 61
Date:

Post your answers only if you looked it up in the parol guide and are confirming that your selection is correct. Everyone posting their answer keys hoping it matches with someone else's is confusing things. Hopefully 43Cpop and now Dan will update their original answer keys using the CONFIRMED answers from the PG and update them accordingly.

-- Edited by Joker at 01:13, 2008-01-29

__________________
Anonymous

Date:

**** this, I want an answer now!!! the suspense is killing me!



__________________


Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 16
Date:

ok how about who can collect DNA from the prisoner question? what the hell was that? where did that come from? can anyone tell me where thats located in the guide cause i swear i've never seen or heard it before. what did you guys put for that???

__________________
Anonymous

Date:

Good point, I have found most of the answers in the Patrol guide of the ones I remember, but don't know where to find the DNA answer.

__________________
Anonymous

Date:

That's a good one - I don't know the answer or which question number it was - but I think it was either an Interim Order or an M.E.O.

__________________
Anonymous

Date:

any one remember the key saying if you see sodomy as an answer its not right cause it doenst exist anymore (criminal sex act now)

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 194
Date:

you're right, was thinking out of my ass before.

ihopei passed wrote:


Bmoc09 wrote:

Anonymous wrote:

Re: lost sheild in Orange County - He's in the upper counties, so he has to call the D.O. of the 50 Pct. - 219-21 says he must "notify D.O precinct of occurence immediately" (or the D.O. 50 if in the upper counties).  The answer was: call the D.O. of the precinct of assignment (I think it was choice A, not sure).  That's where there was a slight trick, because in the body of the question he just happened to be assigned to the 50, so he would call his own D.O.  Anyone confirm or deny my opinion of that one?



you call operations.



you're right you're suppose to call the do precint of ocurrence so they can transmit the alarm.  For Orange county/westchester/upstate  you call the do of the 50. And since the question stated the cop was from the 50 then all you needed to do was call your own do.  Operations is only called when you're reporting a loss outside of ny or any surrounding counties.  They do part a and b of the lost shield report too. 





__________________
Anonymous

Date:

if the key said that about sodomy I think that's misleading because they changed it in the penal law but never really made any changes to reflect it in the P.G. or anywhere else - I recall being taught to remember both in case they used either/or and the sodomy in this case wasn't an answer it was in the question no?



__________________
Anonymous

Date:

You call operations if you are outside the bordering counties, orange is with the counties so you call the 50th Pct. and the sgt works in the 50 so he calls his own command.

__________________
Anonymous

Date:

pay a fee of a 1.00 at 1 centre street, if believe 19 or 20th floor and they will give u a copy.

__________________
Anonymous

Date:

window fall report goes to the dept. of health/ and forms will be requested from them as well,

__________________
Anonymous

Date:

Anonymous wrote:

pay a fee of a 1.00 at 1 centre street, if believe 19 or 20th floor and they will give u a copy.



Room 1448..... It will be mail to you w/in a few days..... Make sure you send in your slips by saturday for the protest



__________________
Anonymous

Date:

interim order 43 of 2007 said that the word sodomy is now changed to criminal sex act.

__________________
«First  <  1 2 3 4 57  >  Last»  | Page of 7  sorted by
 
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us


Create your own FREE Forum
Report Abuse
Powered by ActiveBoard