Rising Star will be taking orders soon for our 2022 Sergeant Exam Course!!! Do not start too early and burn out! Let our proven system work for you!

Members Login
Post Info TOPIC: Final answer key...for now (95% complete, 5% double answers..for now
Anonymous

Date:
RE: Final answer key...for now (95% complete, 5% double answers..for now


True DCAS has the only real answer key. Comments like the one about "new" cops belong on the rant or X-exam sites.



__________________
Anonymous

Date:

Were you able to get additional answer keys? Will you be updating the current answer key?  I also got "A" for question #35.

__________________
Anonymous

Date:

If anyone of the fellas that actually wrote the RS questions took this test would please post your answers? please....?

__________________
baba

Date:
Can someone answer my question below


I would like to know if anyone know how the procedure works regarding throwing out questions. 

I would like to know when we say they are going to throw out a question, does that mean if everyone gets a point regardless of if they have it right or wrong?

And double answer questions, how does that work?  If for example I picked choice A but DCAS decides the right answer was B or D, then does everyone gets that point also? 

Can someone elaborate on the processconfused

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
RE: Final answer key...for now (95% complete, 5% double answers..for now


43cpop, Whats your score?..... Thanks for the unofficial answer key

__________________
Anonymous

Date:

brightlights wrote:

I think the key was great. I will say this though I started at one location and found it to be useless then I went to the 1pp class and it made all the difference. The instructor has a big part of how effective the classes are. I read the PG also and got RS materials as well. I walked out of the class room yesterday with no doubt in my mind that I passed. I don't think i could have done it with just PG reading but everyone learns and retains differently. If you get made you didn't waste any money you'll make it up by your second pay check.




In my opinion, the Key is only good if you have Shea. Not saying the other instructors are bad but Shea is an excellent instructor.

If you took this test trying to remember the length of a baton (like I did) and ignoring the "core" materials then you were studying the wrong stuff. Although I didn't do as well I would have liked, I can't say at all that this test was unfair.

 



__________________
Anonymous

Date:

Anonymous wrote:

#59 is not A I should know I had it correct but changed it.




what was the answer to 59



__________________
2ndtimesacharm?

Date:

I agree, Insp. Shea is an excellent instructor.  he breaks everything down so you can understand it more thoroughly and hetalks to you like your a human being .

__________________
Anonymous

Date:

Here is my answer key..Thanks
1.C
2.C
3.C
4.A
5.B
6.B
7.B
8.A
9.D
10.D
11.A
12.D
13.C
14.A
15.A
16.D
17.A
18.A
19.A
20.C
21.B
22.D
23.D
24.C
25.B
26.B
27.B
28.A
29.C
30.C
31.A
32.D
33.B
34.A
35.A
36.C
37.B
38.A
39.B
40.B
41.C
42.D
43.C
44.C
45.A
46.D
47.A
48.A
49.A
50.A
51.A
52.B
53.B
54.D
55.A
56.D
57.A
58.B
59.A
60.D
61.A
62.D
63.C
64.C
65.D
66.D
67.B
68.A
69.B
70.A
71.D
72.A
73.B
74.C
75.C
76.D
77.A
78.B
79.A
80.D
81.D
82.B
83.C
84.C
85.C
86.C
87.D
88.D
89.C
90.A
91.A
92.D
93.D
94.A
95.A
96.B
97.D
98.C
99.D
100.C

__________________


Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 24
Date:

Insp. Shea was aces.

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
RE: sabbath Final answer key


anyone has an answer key for the sabbath exam today.

__________________


Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 20
Date:
RE: Final answer key...for now (95% complete, 5% double answers..for now


Anonymous wrote:

brightlights wrote:

I think the key was great. I will say this though I started at one location and found it to be useless then I went to the 1pp class and it made all the difference. The instructor has a big part of how effective the classes are. I read the PG also and got RS materials as well. I walked out of the class room yesterday with no doubt in my mind that I passed. I don't think i could have done it with just PG reading but everyone learns and retains differently. If you get made you didn't waste any money you'll make it up by your second pay check.




In my opinion, the Key is only good if you have Shea. Not saying the other instructors are bad but Shea is an excellent instructor.

If you took this test trying to remember the length of a baton (like I did) and ignoring the "core" materials then you were studying the wrong stuff. Although I didn't do as well I would have liked, I can't say at all that this test was unfair.




Thats what I meant, Shea was great.  This is my winning combo Key classes with Insp Shea, actually reading the PG (necessary), and tightening it all up with RS materials. I will confirm this when the REAL answer key comes out.



__________________
Anonymous

Date:

According to the supposed answer key, I got 23 wrong, not including the 5 double answers, Worst case scenario, 28 wrong, best case got a 77. Probably get a 74 in the end, which I would be very happy with and the next time opening up the patrol guide will be in two years for the LT. test. Good luck to everyone. Probably another 400-500 people passed this exam.



__________________
Anonymous

Date:

Is residency credit still given?  Can we still take the fitness test from the academy to get those 1 or 2 points?



__________________
Anonymous

Date:

Anonymous wrote:

Is residency credit still given?  Can we still take the fitness test from the academy to get those 1 or 2 points?





Negative on the residency points. The medals and fitness points dont get added unless you get a 70. 69 the extra points dont get added. 70 they do.



__________________


Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 21
Date:

Overall I think this test was a lot easier than the last one but some how it looks they got a lot of people with these double answer question. I would like to know what is the rule to protest a question, do we need a certain number of people to protest a question and how do you know which question is the one you want to protest, p.s advice



__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 47
Date:

43cpop... question#59 is definitely D. That was a very straight forward question that I and many got wrong.


__________________
Anonymous

Date:

Gonzo66 wrote:

43cpop... question#59 is definitely D. That was a very straight forward question that I and many got wrong.



Yea, that's what I got for #59 as well.



__________________
Anonymous

Date:

Anonymous wrote:

Here is my answer key..Thanks
1.C
2.C
3.C
4.A
5.B
6.B
7.B
8.A
9.D
10.D
11.A
12.D
13.C
14.A
15.A
16.D
17.A
18.A
19.A
20.C
21.B
22.D
23.D
24.C
25.B
26.B
27.B
28.A
29.C
30.C
31.A
32.D
33.B
34.A
35.A
36.C
37.B
38.A
39.B
40.B
41.C
42.D
43.C
44.C
45.A
46.D
47.A
48.A
49.A
50.A
51.A
52.B
53.B
54.D
55.A
56.D
57.A
58.B
59.A
60.D
61.A
62.D
63.C
64.C
65.D
66.D
67.B
68.A
69.B
70.A
71.D
72.A
73.B
74.C
75.C
76.D
77.A
78.B
79.A
80.D
81.D
82.B
83.C
84.C
85.C
86.C
87.D
88.D
89.C
90.A
91.A
92.D
93.D
94.A
95.A
96.B
97.D
98.C
99.D
100.C



Hey, Just curious....Why did you post your answer sheet and why do you think it is accurate?  I am asking this b/c accoding to your answer sheet I picked up some points and put myself into the 80's.  Thanks :)



__________________
Anonymous

Date:

Gonzo66 wrote:

43cpop... question#59 is definitely D. That was a very straight forward question that I and many got wrong.



what's question 59 about?



__________________
TakeItEase

Date:

12 wrong +4 double answers with this key and absolutely not getting my hopes up, but whats up with 35,39 and 59. I marked those wrong because of the key but it sounds like guys might have some valid points in regards. The t/s notification and the paa suspension are both what was previously stated,  but I'm not sure of the question numbers and I have D for 59 but have no clue what the question was. Make sure you guys mail out those protest forms asap. Lets not let dcas off easy. Thanks to the hosts for all the work putting this crap together.



__________________
TakeItEase

Date:

I wouldn't pay any attention to random posting of keys by anonoymous posters. Guys will screw with you big time. Don't go chasing around every answer key that you see on the web. The risingstar key was at least put together with some type of controls in place. Not to shoot you down or anything. 
PS I think im just saying that because I lost points.
Stay Up

__________________
Anonymous

Date:

can anyone give at least some hint of what question 59 was? I also have D but I would like to know why.

__________________
FrankWank

Date:

anyone else have B for #39? was that the paa question?

__________________
Anonymous

Date:

FrankWank wrote:

anyone else have B for #39? was that the paa question?



i got B for #39.



__________________


Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 18
Date:

Contrary to the list posted, three of us have answered questions as follows:

64-C
75-C
97-D

Could you please list your answers on these three questions?


__________________
Anonymous

Date:

#59 was the question about the window program, which dept should you refer someone questioning about it to. The answer was Dept. of Health which was D. Alot of people picked A for Dept. of Buildings

__________________
Anonymous

Date:

#75 was the Legal Bulletin Question

__________________


Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 16
Date:

You people are driving me crazy.  Why don't you all put your answers together to come up with one proposed key cause everyone keeps adding their 2 cents and changing answers and its friggin confusing to keep up.  bleh



__________________
Anonymous

Date:

The answer was B for that question if its the LBB

__________________
Anonymous

Date:

39=b and 59=d guaranteed

__________________
Anonymous

Date:

Anonymous wrote:

#59 was the question about the window program, which dept should you refer someone questioning about it to. The answer was Dept. of Health which was D. Alot of people picked A for Dept. of Buildings




If #59 is about the window fall program then the answer is definitely D. 



__________________


Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 18
Date:

Anonymous:

What is your answer for the #64 and #97?

Thanks

__________________
Anonymous

Date:

64=c and 97=d same as above guy who wrote 39 and 59 big time studier very confident here

__________________
Anonymous

Date:

Did anyone else miss the point in question #3 about changing one of the cops name.

__________________


Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 18
Date:

First, I picked "C", then changed to "A" without any reason. What is your answer?

__________________
Anonymous

Date:

They dont "throw out" questions anymore.  There are anly doubles or multiple answers.  As far as protest sessions go, good luck.  The last captains exam and LT's exam had questions that should have been doubles at least.  There were no doubles on either exam. They waste your time and then they dont change anything anymore.

__________________
Anonymous

Date:

I thought we could not take any futher action without any specific direction from CO/Duty captain for that EDP with knife since she was isolated and contained and she was not willing to go plus she was not posing any immediate threat to herself or anyone else, She just said if anyone wants to take her to hospital, her body will go in a body bag. In that situation P/S should have called the co/duty captain.  It had to be a bad question.

__________________


Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 5
Date:

How accurate is this? You had a question with a ? mark after the answer which i got wrong.
If I get all the double answer questions wrong I get a 70. What is the question with the ? mark after the answer choice

__________________
areyou
Anonymous

Date:

is there any chance this key is totally wrong lol i dun want to get my hopes up i mean what if the 10,20 people its based on failed?? Think about it..2000 failures could of had the same/similar answers which might be the ones we are comparing our test to dont you think?

__________________
Anonymous

Date:

"..there will probably a test each year now.."  Yeah, that's proper English. hmm

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 200
Date:

35-A 59- D

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 200
Date:

97- D

__________________
Joker

Date:

Guys/Gals,

If everyone looks up the answer in the PG for a question they remember, just as some members have started doing, we should have a pretty accurate answer key. If you looked up an answer,  I am sure "43CPOP" will update it as they come in. Thanks again to all of you who worked and contributed to this answer key.

__________________


Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 14
Date:

  1. What did people put for the LLB?


__________________
Anonymous

Date:

LBB was improper because checkpoint was improper, believe it was LBB Volume 33 #4

__________________
dan


Newbie

Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Date:

I UPDATED 43 CPOP'S ORIGINAL ANSWER KEY TO INCLUDE ALL THE IFORMATION IN THIS 2 PAGE DISCUSSION HERE. CHECK IT OUT AND LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK.

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 472
Date:

I got a 65 according to this key. I dont know how to feel about that. Think I have a chance?

__________________
Anonymous

Date:

Absolutely NOT - the P.G. states nothing about "knowingly" - you must have been studying the Penal Law - I don't think it says "knowingly" ANYWHERE in the Patrol Guide - this job isn't THAT stupid to put such a thing in there. 

"Gee Sarge, I didn't know there was any gambling going on in there" 

"no problem officer, but I recon you'd better move along now"

206-07 says very clearly "has in interest in, or association with, or patronizes premises (licensed or unlicensed) engaged in illegal gambling"...

__________________


Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 14
Date:

I would say it is a must suspend for the PAA, Hey what about the 3 CIMS quest.... 

__________________
«First  <  1 2 3 47  >  Last»  | Page of 7  sorted by
 
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us


Create your own FREE Forum
Report Abuse
Powered by ActiveBoard