RISING STAR ! The ultimate source to ace your NYPD Sergeant, Lieutenant, and Captain Exam Visit www.RisingStarPromotion.com to subscribe to our mailing list and get info on the next Sgt, Lt. or Captain Exam!

Members Login
Username 
 
Password 
    Remember Me  
Post Info TOPIC: February 2023


Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 11
Date:
February 2023


Tentative Promotion Date: Friday February 24th. biggrin



__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 245
Date:

I can't imagine they do another class so soon. Would be great tho...

__________________

You are what your record says you are.

-Me



Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 1794
Date:

I will advise ,..They wanted to do two back to back big classes. February is not feasible. March more than likely

__________________

The end is near,..good luck to all!,...



Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 967
Date:

whats wrong with February, its a month like any other .

__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 1293
Date:

nycop80 wrote:

whats wrong with February, its a month like any other .


 Lets see what the groundhog says on Thursday. 



__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 625
Date:

15ish going in at the end of the month

__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 1794
Date:

Ill inquire today ,.

__________________

The end is near,..good luck to all!,...



Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 183
Date:

Hit the books

__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 1794
Date:

Happy Al wrote:

Hit the books


 ?????



__________________

The end is near,..good luck to all!,...



Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 245
Date:

Probably no class this month. It's been awhile since Ondeeair (Forceisstrong..) has checked his sources. Anyways stay safe and RESPECT THE GUIDELINES!

__________________

You are what your record says you are.

-Me



Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 140
Date:

DRPapi1983 wrote:

Ill inquire today ,.


 Its almost 1600 and nothing from this guy 



__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 1794
Date:

WETBRAINEDGINGER wrote:
DRPapi1983 wrote:

Ill inquire today ,.


 Its almost 1600 and nothing from this guy 


 Alot going on today. Im sorry. Ill try another time. 



__________________

The end is near,..good luck to all!,...



Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 739
Date:

Heard 15 as well.

__________________
-E.


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 1293
Date:

Dr Papi help! We need intel!

__________________


Newbie

Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Date:

 


-- Edited by Josh124 on Wednesday 19th of April 2023 11:04:51 AM



-- Edited by nycop80 on Wednesday 19th of April 2023 12:36:27 PM

__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 1794
Date:

brooklynbacon wrote:

Dr Papi help! We need intel!


 Im hearing 15-25. Remaining LTs,lets see. Please dont shoot the messenger. We shall soon find out. 



__________________

The end is near,..good luck to all!,...



Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 245
Date:

DRPapi1983 wrote:
brooklynbacon wrote:

Dr Papi help! We need intel!


 Im hearing 15-25. Remaining LTs,lets see. Please dont shoot the messenger. We shall soon find out. 


       R
You're insane
       s           
       p  
       e      
       c          
       The Guidelines



__________________

You are what your record says you are.

-Me



Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 1794
Date:

Bill Parcells wrote:
DRPapi1983 wrote:
brooklynbacon wrote:

Dr Papi help! We need intel!


 Im hearing 15-25. Remaining LTs,lets see. Please dont shoot the messenger. We shall soon find out. 


       R
You're insane
       s           
       p  
       e      
       c          
       The Guidelines


 SMH



__________________

The end is near,..good luck to all!,...

Page 1 of 1  sorted by
 
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us