It's not too late! Order your 2023 Lieutenant Exam "Just the Questions" for only $349 Visit www.RisingStarPromotion.com to order over 1400 questions specifically designed for maximum retention of the Patrol Guide--plus full-length exams!

Members Login
Username 
 
Password 
    Remember Me  
Post Info TOPIC: NOVEMBER 2022!


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 75
Date:
NOVEMBER 2022!


148 left plus passovers. Lets hope for another Promotion class this month! 



__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 75
Date:



-- Edited by SaltyCrimeGuy on Saturday 29th of October 2022 09:08:10 PM

__________________


Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 15
Date:

With those that retired / left is about 138. Dont know how many Passover ?? Current vacancies is about 415. List expires in January. If anyone know the exact amount of Passovers please post it. 



__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 65
Date:

The updated list on the forum shows 61 passovers

Also take it for what its worth, but a LT mentioned in passing he heard there will be a Thanksgiving class. Obviously just a rumor, no date or numbers but its still very early

__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 588
Date:

When do you guys get your dreamsheets ?

__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 72
Date:

Dreamsheets went out today. No longer command specific. Its now just boroughs.

__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 588
Date:

motifer wrote:

Dreamsheets went out today. No longer command specific. Its now just boroughs.


 How many boroughs did they make you choose lol ?



__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 582
Date:

Auxiliary you still not in a class?

__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 588
Date:

yougonow wrote:

Auxiliary you still not in a class?


 Got promoted 9/30



__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 75
Date:

Heard 85 names were submitted to IAB for clearance a few days ago. Hoping that means a class Thanksgiving week.

__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 65
Date:

SaltyCrimeGuy wrote:

Heard 85 names were submitted to IAB for clearance a few days ago. Hoping that means a class Thanksgiving week.


Is there any way to gauge what size class would be? For example, if they want to do 100, do they submit 150?



__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 75
Date:

sector7 wrote:
SaltyCrimeGuy wrote:

Heard 85 names were submitted to IAB for clearance a few days ago. Hoping that means a class Thanksgiving week.


Is there any way to gauge what size class would be? For example, if they want to do 100, do they submit 150?


 Last month 100 names were submitted and 50 went in. Its hard to tell but I would think this class will be around 50-60 again and then the remainder of the list going in right before Christmas. Unfortunately nothing is guaranteed or makes sense with this job. 



__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 65
Date:

Hearing a rumor of 11/22 for Sergeants and Lieutenants. Has anyone heard the same, and have any numbers?

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 233
Date:

Definitely a class going in unknown numbers

__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 65
Date:

Dresch58 wrote:

Definitely a class going in unknown numbers


Been hearing 11/22 fairly consistently in rumors, so if that holds true, Finest could be out as early as Tuesday 11/15 assuming they still give the one week notice. Has anyone heard specific numbers?



-- Edited by sector7 on Sunday 13th of November 2022 12:55:06 AM

__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 75
Date:

Names have been cleared by IAB, hearing finest will drop this coming week. Good luck to all that remain!

__________________


Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 6
Date:

SaltyCrimeGuy wrote:

Names have been cleared by IAB, hearing finest will drop this coming week. Good luck to all that remain!


 

Thanks for the info! 



__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 65
Date:

Crickets. Hopefully it drops today for a 11/22 promo.

__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 75
Date:

Hoping we hear something tonight

__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 72
Date:

Hearing 30. Hopefully not a lot of passovers.

__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 65
Date:

motifer wrote:

Hearing 30. Hopefully not a lot of passovers.


 That stinks. They could've finished the list with 3 classes of 50, or 2 classes of 75ish. Why would they drop it to 30.



__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 75
Date:

Any idea when the finest is dropping?

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 126
Date:

Tonight hopefully. It was on. The table all day

__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 75
Date:

Happy Al wrote:

Tonight hopefully. It was on. The table all day


 How many names? 



__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 126
Date:

No clue. Second hand info

__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 75
Date:

Any update?

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 126
Date:

Nothing. Tomorrow perhaps

__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 75
Date:

Hoping for some good news today! Anyone hear anything?

__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 65
Date:

SaltyCrimeGuy wrote:

Hoping for some good news today! Anyone hear anything?


Sadly I heard 30, not as much as we would hope. But good news for the next 30 waiting. A week ago I was hearing numbers around 75, so I dont know what happened. 75 wouldve been great, 75 during Thanksgiving and 75 during Christmas to finish the list (wouldve been a good morale boost). Then January couldve been a small class with the remaining passovers that make it through. 



__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 75
Date:

sector7 wrote:
SaltyCrimeGuy wrote:

Hoping for some good news today! Anyone hear anything?


Sadly I heard 30, not as much as we would hope. But good news for the next 30 waiting. A week ago I was hearing numbers around 75, so I dont know what happened. 75 wouldve been great, 75 during Thanksgiving and 75 during Christmas to finish the list (wouldve been a good morale boost). Then January couldve been a small class with the remaining passovers that make it through. 


 Any idea when its coming down? 



__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 588
Date:

SaltyCrimeGuy wrote:
sector7 wrote:
SaltyCrimeGuy wrote:

Hoping for some good news today! Anyone hear anything?


Sadly I heard 30, not as much as we would hope. But good news for the next 30 waiting. A week ago I was hearing numbers around 75, so I dont know what happened. 75 wouldve been great, 75 during Thanksgiving and 75 during Christmas to finish the list (wouldve been a good morale boost). Then January couldve been a small class with the remaining passovers that make it through. 


 Any idea when its coming down? 


 You should be good. Even if its a list of 15 lol



__________________


Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 17
Date:

Did you catch how many Lt promos if any?



__________________


Newbie

Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Date:

Finest dropping Friday..30 SGTs unknown how many LT. Class still for 22nd.

__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 65
Date:

candr35 wrote:

Finest dropping Friday..30 SGTs unknown how many LT. Class still for 22nd.


So they are going back to the short notice promotions again. So stupid. The one week notice was really nice, enough time for out of state family to make travel arrangements. Its like when the job does something new that works, they're like this makes too much sense, we need to change it back



-- Edited by sector7 on Wednesday 16th of November 2022 10:25:46 PM

__________________


Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 6
Date:

Is it still expected that they'll finish the list? At this rate, and with all the inconsistencies, things are not looking good. What's everyone's take?

__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 75
Date:

Civilian notifications are going out for the 22nd.

__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 65
Date:

SaltyCrimeGuy wrote:

Civilian notifications are going out for the 22nd.


 So would that typically mean Finest tonight or tomorrow?



__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 75
Date:

sector7 wrote:
SaltyCrimeGuy wrote:

Civilian notifications are going out for the 22nd.


 So would that typically mean Finest tonight or tomorrow?


 Wish I knew man. Just good to know promotions are happening Tuesday. Hopefully we get it tonight but if not then it would have to come tomorrow.



__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 65
Date:

Finest would have to come out today for a Tuesday promotion. Hopefully its a big class. Good luck to everyone waiting.

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 230
Date:

Hearing 30-35 Finest should be down today But that can change so not 100%. I was hearing 80 for the past 2 weeks Idk what changed. Also hearing expect smaller classes going forward however list will be 100% completed so just a waiting game for everyone on the bottom. Trust me don't rush Rank is a lot of work and a big adjustment everyone here should be studying for the upcoming Lt exam.

__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 847
Date:

Taketheday wrote:

Hearing 30-35 Finest should be down today But that can change so not 100%. I was hearing 80 for the past 2 weeks Idk what changed. Also hearing expect smaller classes going forward however list will be 100% completed so just a waiting game for everyone on the bottom. Trust me don't rush Rank is a lot of work and a big adjustment everyone here should be studying for the upcoming Lt exam.


 Going forward?   You got 2 months left.  



__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 230
Date:

Semp1 wrote:
Taketheday wrote:

Hearing 30-35 Finest should be down today But that can change so not 100%. I was hearing 80 for the past 2 weeks Idk what changed. Also hearing expect smaller classes going forward however list will be 100% completed so just a waiting game for everyone on the bottom. Trust me don't rush Rank is a lot of work and a big adjustment everyone here should be studying for the upcoming Lt exam.


 Going forward?   You got 2 months left.  


 Thats what I was told If I hear anything new Ill update you all



__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 75
Date:

Thank you Take the Day!

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 230
Date:

Finest should be coming down in an hour or so

__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 588
Date:

Taketheday wrote:

Hearing 30-35 Finest should be down today But that can change so not 100%. I was hearing 80 for the past 2 weeks Idk what changed. Also hearing expect smaller classes going forward however list will be 100% completed so just a waiting game for everyone on the bottom. Trust me don't rush Rank is a lot of work and a big adjustment everyone here should be studying for the upcoming Lt exam.


 Yes be prepare for alot of work, alot of tour changes, alot of details, alot of Bs.



__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 126
Date:

Taketheday wrote:

Finest should be coming down in an hour or so


 Plz post if anyone has access 



__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 181
Date:

Futureauxiliary wrote:
Taketheday wrote:

Hearing 30-35 Finest should be down today But that can change so not 100%. I was hearing 80 for the past 2 weeks Idk what changed. Also hearing expect smaller classes going forward however list will be 100% completed so just a waiting game for everyone on the bottom. Trust me don't rush Rank is a lot of work and a big adjustment everyone here should be studying for the upcoming Lt exam.


 Yes be prepare for alot of work, alot of tour changes, alot of details, alot of Bs.


can confirm, its worse than being a cop in this regard because there always has to be coverage. Gotten quite a few surprise doubles because a boss on the tour coming in called out sick.



__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 70
Date:

fiftyfouredp wrote:
Futureauxiliary wrote:
Taketheday wrote:

Hearing 30-35 Finest should be down today But that can change so not 100%. I was hearing 80 for the past 2 weeks Idk what changed. Also hearing expect smaller classes going forward however list will be 100% completed so just a waiting game for everyone on the bottom. Trust me don't rush Rank is a lot of work and a big adjustment everyone here should be studying for the upcoming Lt exam.


 Yes be prepare for alot of work, alot of tour changes, alot of details, alot of Bs.


can confirm, its worse than being a cop in this regard because there always has to be coverage. Gotten quite a few surprise doubles because a boss on the tour coming in called out sick.


Being a sergeant on patrol is completely Trash. Tour changes, no days off cause theres no coverage. Come in for your regular tour and then get notified for a double. 



__________________


Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 11
Date:

Alright guys were getting close. In the last 2 months they posted the promotions between 730pm and 745pm. The month before those 2 was around 820pm.

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 126
Date:

Whats amazing is that someone is keeping track of times

__________________
1 2  >  Last»  | Page of 2  sorted by
 
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us