It's not too late! Order your 2023 Lieutenant Exam "Just the Questions" for only $349 Visit www.RisingStarPromotion.com to order over 1400 questions specifically designed for maximum retention of the Patrol Guide--plus full-length exams!

Members Login
Username 
 
Password 
    Remember Me  
Post Info TOPIC: List size


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 644
Date:
RE: List size


bigfoot45 wrote:

Wereinbacklog is an old timer on here if he says its over 200, its over 200.  There are a few of us that know what we are talking about. 


I haven't had a Bigfoot sighting in ages! If you say it's over 200, then no one better question it.

The reigning hide and seek World Champion has spoken!



__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 404
Date:

Richmond121 wrote:

A 70 trying to make a 71 is not helping himself. 69 can leap him with seniority. Executive retirements are going to slow. a lot of young bosses. No way 249 are being picked up in 4 years. Covid is over. Protests are quiet. We are probably in a recession. its not fucked up to say. All these heroes should defer their promotion. They sound like AOC. 


 

 

I like how you mentioned a specific scenario.

 

If the person with a 70 had just gotten promoted in the last 6 months, and protested a question and got a double answer  a person who got a 69 would, have to had gotten the same question wrong,  picked one of the double answers AND need approximately 4 years in rank to leapfrog the original 70. 

 

Person A goes to 71.120

Person B with 4 years in rank goes to 72.072

 

 

 



__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 64
Date:

wereinbacklog wrote:
InsideGuy wrote:

Honestly I cannot breathe the sh*t that some of you believe and repost lol. This job is a phenomenon. You could make up the dumbest fu*king thing but end the sentence with "talked with someone in the know" and some of yall believe it lol. The amount of "Theyre saying only 114 passed" I heard this week is comical. Listen..... please..... unwrap the foil from your head. There is no list yet, none, no predetermined amount passed info....Zero none. Nobody knows shit. They're doing fugazi shit with the numbers to get the appropriate lost number they want based on attrition, vacancies and new units. It could be 114....200....220...300 nobody knows. So please, go enjoy the last few weeks of summer and stop believing every dumbass rumor. However please do not stop making those "Breaking news" messages I LOVE those.


 Take a chill pill some people are in the know.  200+ passed before adjustments.  I don't post just to post.  


 What does 200+ mean? It means you don't know sh*t. 200+ means it could be 201 or 250 or 299. You've seen nothing, you know nothing. If you did, youd say the exact number. My point is the 114 was flying around the department and got people walking around like clowns repeating dumb shit. We're lieutenants, let's act accordingly. You studied, you passed, congrats. Let's enjoy the summer, fuck the rumors and let the chips fall where they may. Nobody is dying on a list, the people with 69 have a chance and let's pull for them. Everyone stay safe



__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 887
Date:

bigfoot45 wrote:

Wereinbacklog is an old timer on here if he says its over 200, its over 200.  There are a few of us that know what we are talking about. 


 Agreed.  This moron DR Papi doesn't get it.  Then again, he doesn't get much



__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 50
Date:

Touche



__________________


Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 6
Date:

It could be over 200.. From everything Ive heard it seems the majority of scores are 70-75 so thats where we will see the majority of the list. 



__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 117
Date:

I ve heard of 70-73 so a bulk will be in that range I agree. If its big there wont be another exam for 4 years thats for sure.

__________________

The Son Of Xavier has spoken.



Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 12
Date:

Use 2017 test as a metric.
Everyone who studied or half assed passed that test. No whining about tricks in the test, everyone I knew said it was straightforward.
Here we have people who studied and still failed or got low score. Ill say 150+-names on the list

__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 1057
Date:

ullage amount wrote:

Use 2017 test as a metric.
Everyone who studied or half assed passed that test. No whining about tricks in the test, everyone I knew said it was straightforward.
Here we have people who studied and still failed or got low score. Ill say 150+-names on the list


 Sounds about right ,........But my source is saying 120 on the nose ,.......please don't kill the messenger.  



__________________

The end is near,..good luck to all!,...



Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 172
Date:

Dr papi from the clouds

__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 1057
Date:

Chew11 wrote:

Dr papi from the clouds


 Easy killah,........don't kill the messenger. If I hear anything I normally post it here ,.........



-- Edited by DRPapi1983 on Tuesday 23rd of August 2022 11:36:36 PM

__________________

The end is near,..good luck to all!,...



Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 172
Date:

Its a Saying papi. Means out of nowhere. how reliable is your source (s)???



__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 154
Date:

Dr Papi coming in with 18 periods and 65 commas

Tricky test.,,,,,,,,, SMH,,,,,,!!!

__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 1057
Date:

Chew11 wrote:

Its a Saying papi. Means out of nowhere. how reliable is your source (s)???


 Reliable enough for me to post,.....



__________________

The end is near,..good luck to all!,...



Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 12
Date:

DRPapi1983 wrote:
ullage amount wrote:

Use 2017 test as a metric.
Everyone who studied or half assed passed that test. No whining about tricks in the test, everyone I knew said it was straightforward.
Here we have people who studied and still failed or got low score. Ill say 150+-names on the list


 Sounds about right ,........But my source is saying 120 on the nose ,.......please don't kill the messenger.  


 So does my source from 1pp personnel office. 

small list will benefit everyone-those who want to retake the test will a get shot soon instead of waiting 3+ years. And those who passed. 



__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 1057
Date:

ullage amount wrote:
DRPapi1983 wrote:
ullage amount wrote:

Use 2017 test as a metric.
Everyone who studied or half assed passed that test. No whining about tricks in the test, everyone I knew said it was straightforward.
Here we have people who studied and still failed or got low score. Ill say 150+-names on the list


 Sounds about right ,........But my source is saying 120 on the nose ,.......please don't kill the messenger.  


 So does my source from 1pp personnel office. 

small list will benefit everyone-those who want to retake the test will a get shot soon instead of waiting 3+ years. And those who passed. 


 Puzzle palace is working on the list as we speak. Theyre looking for executives to run the TVB,.they want to establish this ASAP! Please dont kill the messenger,just keeping everyone informed. 



__________________

The end is near,..good luck to all!,...



Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 172
Date:

Drpapi standing by his predictions ?

__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 1057
Date:

Chew11 wrote:

Drpapi standing by his predictions ?


 ALWAYS!



__________________

The end is near,..good luck to all!,...



Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 172
Date:

Time will tell papi. Many agree your numbers may be off !

__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 644
Date:

The Gatekeeper (Alan) responded. According to him, 706 people sat for the exam.

"Information regarding scores is not currently available."

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 172
Date:

The gatekeeper of numbers Alan D. So 706/799. So 93 covid cases ? List just increased 50 percent or so. Big if true !

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 172
Date:

Also of note: if Drpapis number of 120 holds true (heavy scrutiny from many on validity) thats a roughly 17 percent pass rate. Sad !

__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 1057
Date:

Chew11 wrote:

Time will tell papi. Many agree your numbers may be off !


 Listen, I hope Im off. That was what I was told ,120 is the NEW number,excluding makeups of course. 



__________________

The end is near,..good luck to all!,...



Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 1057
Date:

Chew11 wrote:

Also of note: if Drpapis number of 120 holds true (heavy scrutiny from many on validity) thats a roughly 17 percent pass rate. Sad !


 How many throw outs you guys think ? 2? Doubles ? 1? Will that increase the list by much ????



__________________

The end is near,..good luck to all!,...



Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 270
Date:

what facts do we have in regard to what Dr. P asked? (factual throw outs? double answers? No answers on (1)) etc 

 



-- Edited by JDMEVO9 on Thursday 25th of August 2022 02:01:25 PM

__________________

682d6a9e68959256215d0a5b489ae677d50b63d4

 

 

 



Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 1057
Date:

JDMEVO9 wrote:

What date prior to the protest can we talk about this exam so we can strategize the questions we got wrong for the upcoming Protest? 

 

what facts do we have in regard to what Dr. P asked? (factual throw outs? double answers? No answers on (1)) etc 

 


 Just dont discuss the exam until AFTER list is published. Dont give your competition any ammo,..Youre Lieutenants..you guys will be able to protest the questions effortlessly.

 



-- Edited by DRPapi1983 on Thursday 25th of August 2022 08:13:33 AM

__________________

The end is near,..good luck to all!,...



Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 570
Date:

Chew11 wrote:

Also of note: if Drpapis number of 120 holds true (heavy scrutiny from many on validity) thats a roughly 17 percent pass rate. Sad !


 DRpapi is a buffoon who was exposed as a fraud during the 9 heroes Saga back in 2015. Im hearing 200+ from my reliable source in OMAP. Drpapi is right about not discussing the exam questions on this foru.i say at all. Even after the list is published. There are over 80 makeup exam scammers who are itching to get their hands on as many questions as they can. 90% of those scammers will pass the exam and if that holds true then 70 of those will be on the list. Considering the job only promotes 47-50 capts a year..thats almost 1.5 years worth of eligible capts. Most of the makeup exam scammers will score in the 90s/80s which will bump those who scored in the 70s.



__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 172
Date:

Wait drpapi is a fraudster ? He put his name on the line for this.perhaps he has turned over a new leaf during the 7 years that have passed?

__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 1057
Date:

Chew11 wrote:

Wait drpapi is a fraudster ? He put his name on the line for this.perhaps he has turned over a new leaf during the 7 years that have passed?


 LMAOOO! Fraudster??? SMH,I have a lot of fans ,clearly,All I do is push any info given to me so you guys stay abreast. if that makes me a fraudster ,oh well,smh



__________________

The end is near,..good luck to all!,...



Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 82
Date:

Theforceisstrongwiththisone wrote:
Chew11 wrote:

Also of note: if Drpapis number of 120 holds true (heavy scrutiny from many on validity) thats a roughly 17 percent pass rate. Sad !


 DRpapi is a buffoon who was exposed as a fraud during the 9 heroes Saga back in 2015. Im hearing 200+ from my reliable source in OMAP. Drpapi is right about not discussing the exam questions on this foru.i say at all. Even after the list is published. There are over 80 makeup exam scammers who are itching to get their hands on as many questions as they can. 90% of those scammers will pass the exam and if that holds true then 70 of those will be on the list. Considering the job only promotes 47-50 capts a year..thats almost 1.5 years worth of eligible capts. Most of the makeup exam scammers will score in the 90s/80s which will bump those who scored in the 70s.


 Just talking to some folks who know people who passed...this list is def in the 200s. This is gonna be interesting to see how many they can go through in 4 years.



__________________

You are what your record says you are.

-Me



Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 1076
Date:

Bill Parcells wrote:
Theforceisstrongwiththisone wrote:
Chew11 wrote:

Also of note: if Drpapis number of 120 holds true (heavy scrutiny from many on validity) thats a roughly 17 percent pass rate. Sad !


 DRpapi is a buffoon who was exposed as a fraud during the 9 heroes Saga back in 2015. Im hearing 200+ from my reliable source in OMAP. Drpapi is right about not discussing the exam questions on this foru.i say at all. Even after the list is published. There are over 80 makeup exam scammers who are itching to get their hands on as many questions as they can. 90% of those scammers will pass the exam and if that holds true then 70 of those will be on the list. Considering the job only promotes 47-50 capts a year..thats almost 1.5 years worth of eligible capts. Most of the makeup exam scammers will score in the 90s/80s which will bump those who scored in the 70s.


 Just talking to some folks who know people who passed...this list is def in the 200s. This is gonna be interesting to see how many they can go through in 4 years.


People forget that years ago we had Sgts lists with 300-600 people on them and Lt lists that died in the 700s.

If these lists are huge like the most recent ones from five years ago then our only hope is to have them extended a year due to monkeypox.  



-- Edited by brooklynbacon on Thursday 25th of August 2022 02:11:34 PM

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 172
Date:

Bill Parcells wrote:
Theforceisstrongwiththisone wrote:
Chew11 wrote:

Also of note: if Drpapis number of 120 holds true (heavy scrutiny from many on validity) thats a roughly 17 percent pass rate. Sad !


 DRpapi is a buffoon who was exposed as a fraud during the 9 heroes Saga back in 2015. Im hearing 200+ from my reliable source in OMAP. Drpapi is right about not discussing the exam questions on this foru.i say at all. Even after the list is published. There are over 80 makeup exam scammers who are itching to get their hands on as many questions as they can. 90% of those scammers will pass the exam and if that holds true then 70 of those will be on the list. Considering the job only promotes 47-50 capts a year..thats almost 1.5 years worth of eligible capts. Most of the makeup exam scammers will score in the 90s/80s which will bump those who scored in the 70s.


 Just talking to some folks who know people who passed...this list is def in the 200s. This is gonna be interesting to see how many they can go through in 4 years.


 Coach that makes no sense. you talked to folks who know people who passed ? How does that equate list size. Owner should have coach on thin ice for wishy washy statements hes been making lately



__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 1076
Date:

FranknBeans wrote:
Richmond121 wrote:

A 70 trying to make a 71 is not helping himself. 69 can leap him with seniority. Executive retirements are going to slow. a lot of young bosses. No way 249 are being picked up in 4 years. Covid is over. Protests are quiet. We are probably in a recession. its not fucked up to say. All these heroes should defer their promotion. They sound like AOC. 


 

 

I like how you mentioned a specific scenario.

 

If the person with a 70 had just gotten promoted in the last 6 months, and protested a question and got a double answer  a person who got a 69 would, have to had gotten the same question wrong,  picked one of the double answers AND need approximately 4 years in rank to leapfrog the original 70. 

 

Person A goes to 71.120

Person B with 4 years in rank goes to 72.072

 

 

 


 Or they could have the same time as you but did years of the jst. 



__________________


Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 9
Date:

Lets create our own list then. From all the people Ive talked to and know. some can be wrong

60- 0, 61- 1, 62- 3, 63- 1, 66- 1, 67- ?, 68- ?, 69- ?, 70- 0, 71-?, 72- 1, 76-1, 78-?

81-1, 109- 1 120- 1, 122- ? 121- 1, 123- 1 SI boro-1

Db-south 1, Narco south 2, Staten Island Narco- 1, IAB BK- 1, IAB Manhattan- 1 Intel FIO citywide- 5

 TD- 32- 1, TD 34- 1 SRG1- 1 SRG2- 1 DCMB- 0

fill in the rest for the city/boro.  looks like BK south patrol will have around 10-13. If it is similar in other boros then it comes out to 60-80 Patrol. So 120 would have to come from 1pp/DB/ IAB etc 



__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 82
Date:

Chew11 wrote:
Bill Parcells wrote:
Theforceisstrongwiththisone wrote:
Chew11 wrote:

Also of note: if Drpapis number of 120 holds true (heavy scrutiny from many on validity) thats a roughly 17 percent pass rate. Sad !


 DRpapi is a buffoon who was exposed as a fraud during the 9 heroes Saga back in 2015. Im hearing 200+ from my reliable source in OMAP. Drpapi is right about not discussing the exam questions on this foru.i say at all. Even after the list is published. There are over 80 makeup exam scammers who are itching to get their hands on as many questions as they can. 90% of those scammers will pass the exam and if that holds true then 70 of those will be on the list. Considering the job only promotes 47-50 capts a year..thats almost 1.5 years worth of eligible capts. Most of the makeup exam scammers will score in the 90s/80s which will bump those who scored in the 70s.


 Just talking to some folks who know people who passed...this list is def in the 200s. This is gonna be interesting to see how many they can go through in 4 years.


 Coach that makes no sense. you talked to folks who know people who passed ? How does that equate list size. Owner should have coach on thin ice for wishy washy statements hes been making lately


I'm simply saying that talking to more people about the test, yes, they all say it was hard. But more people passed than what I had originally thought. I IMAGINE the list is over 200



__________________

You are what your record says you are.

-Me



Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 1057
Date:

Bill Parcells wrote:
Chew11 wrote:
Bill Parcells wrote:
Theforceisstrongwiththisone wrote:
Chew11 wrote:

Also of note: if Drpapis number of 120 holds true (heavy scrutiny from many on validity) thats a roughly 17 percent pass rate. Sad !


 DRpapi is a buffoon who was exposed as a fraud during the 9 heroes Saga back in 2015. Im hearing 200+ from my reliable source in OMAP. Drpapi is right about not discussing the exam questions on this foru.i say at all. Even after the list is published. There are over 80 makeup exam scammers who are itching to get their hands on as many questions as they can. 90% of those scammers will pass the exam and if that holds true then 70 of those will be on the list. Considering the job only promotes 47-50 capts a year..thats almost 1.5 years worth of eligible capts. Most of the makeup exam scammers will score in the 90s/80s which will bump those who scored in the 70s.


 Just talking to some folks who know people who passed...this list is def in the 200s. This is gonna be interesting to see how many they can go through in 4 years.


 Coach that makes no sense. you talked to folks who know people who passed ? How does that equate list size. Owner should have coach on thin ice for wishy washy statements hes been making lately


I'm simply saying that talking to more people about the test, yes, they all say it was hard. But more people passed than what I had originally thought. I IMAGINE the list is over 200


 We can ALL speculate,..and thats fine too! However, this forum was created to disseminate intel,.my sources are standing by 120,we will soon find out. 



__________________

The end is near,..good luck to all!,...



Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 172
Date:

It very well could be. We need to get back to basics and run the football coach

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 172
Date:

Doctor papi just doubled down!

__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 53
Date:

Dr Papi any intel on how many passed the sgt exam

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 404
Date:

Bill Parcells wrote:
Chew11 wrote:
Bill Parcells wrote:
Theforceisstrongwiththisone wrote:
Chew11 wrote:

Also of note: if Drpapis number of 120 holds true (heavy scrutiny from many on validity) thats a roughly 17 percent pass rate. Sad !


 DRpapi is a buffoon who was exposed as a fraud during the 9 heroes Saga back in 2015. Im hearing 200+ from my reliable source in OMAP. Drpapi is right about not discussing the exam questions on this foru.i say at all. Even after the list is published. There are over 80 makeup exam scammers who are itching to get their hands on as many questions as they can. 90% of those scammers will pass the exam and if that holds true then 70 of those will be on the list. Considering the job only promotes 47-50 capts a year..thats almost 1.5 years worth of eligible capts. Most of the makeup exam scammers will score in the 90s/80s which will bump those who scored in the 70s.


 Just talking to some folks who know people who passed...this list is def in the 200s. This is gonna be interesting to see how many they can go through in 4 years.


 Coach that makes no sense. you talked to folks who know people who passed ? How does that equate list size. Owner should have coach on thin ice for wishy washy statements hes been making lately


I'm simply saying that talking to more people about the test, yes, they all say it was hard. But more people passed than what I had originally thought. I IMAGINE the list is over 200


 Most of the people I talked to failed or got in thr 70s. Mostly in the 70s. Hence why I feel it's gonna be close to 200.

 

Just wait till the protest and list establishment that this point. DCAS is not going to rush anything 



__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 1057
Date:

Nypdboss0722 wrote:

Dr Papi any intel on how many passed the sgt exam


 Thats a debacle brother,..NO INTEL



__________________

The end is near,..good luck to all!,...



Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 1057
Date:

Chew11 wrote:

Doctor papi just doubled down!


 Based on Intel yes! Doubling down!! But again, if I hear different I have to share the information with the RS Board!



__________________

The end is near,..good luck to all!,...



Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 1057
Date:

FranknBeans wrote:
Bill Parcells wrote:
Chew11 wrote:
Bill Parcells wrote:
Theforceisstrongwiththisone wrote:
Chew11 wrote:

Also of note: if Drpapis number of 120 holds true (heavy scrutiny from many on validity) thats a roughly 17 percent pass rate. Sad !


 DRpapi is a buffoon who was exposed as a fraud during the 9 heroes Saga back in 2015. Im hearing 200+ from my reliable source in OMAP. Drpapi is right about not discussing the exam questions on this foru.i say at all. Even after the list is published. There are over 80 makeup exam scammers who are itching to get their hands on as many questions as they can. 90% of those scammers will pass the exam and if that holds true then 70 of those will be on the list. Considering the job only promotes 47-50 capts a year..thats almost 1.5 years worth of eligible capts. Most of the makeup exam scammers will score in the 90s/80s which will bump those who scored in the 70s.


 Just talking to some folks who know people who passed...this list is def in the 200s. This is gonna be interesting to see how many they can go through in 4 years.


 Coach that makes no sense. you talked to folks who know people who passed ? How does that equate list size. Owner should have coach on thin ice for wishy washy statements hes been making lately


I'm simply saying that talking to more people about the test, yes, they all say it was hard. But more people passed than what I had originally thought. I IMAGINE the list is over 200


 Most of the people I talked to failed or got in thr 70s. Mostly in the 70s. Hence why I feel it's gonna be close to 200.

 

Just wait till the protest and list establishment that this point. DCAS is not going to rush anything 


 I think if more people wouldve passed we would have that info ,.all it got was 120!



__________________

The end is near,..good luck to all!,...



Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 12
Date:

Chew11 wrote:

Doctor papi just doubled down!


 Yo, he is not doctor, he is Dominican Papi. Jeez



__________________


Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 12
Date:

Richmond121 wrote:

Lets create our own list then. From all the people Ive talked to and know. some can be wrong

60- 0, 61- 1, 62- 3, 63- 1, 66- 1, 67- ?, 68- ?, 69- ?, 70- 0, 71-?, 72- 1, 76-1, 78-?

81-1, 109- 1 120- 1, 122- ? 121- 1, 123- 1 SI boro-1

Db-south 1, Narco south 2, Staten Island Narco- 1, IAB BK- 1, IAB Manhattan- 1 Intel FIO citywide- 5

 TD- 32- 1, TD 34- 1 SRG1- 1 SRG2- 1 DCMB- 0

fill in the rest for the city/boro.  looks like BK south patrol will have around 10-13. If it is similar in other boros then it comes out to 60-80 Patrol. So 120 would have to come from 1pp/DB/ IAB etc 


 TD34-2

td33-1

td20-1

KTF-1

DB South-2

Narco South-2

CAB-1

Special Victims-1



__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 1076
Date:

ullage amount wrote:
Chew11 wrote:

Doctor papi just doubled down!


 Yo, he is not doctor, he is Dominican Papi. Jeez


 Doctor is funnier. 



__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 1057
Date:

Transit - 1

TD 23 - 1

Med Div - 1

Transportation - 2

101 - 1

100 - 2

DB - 2

RMB - 1

FTS - 1

EEO - 1

EAU - 1

PA - 1

IAB QNS - 1



-- Edited by DRPapi1983 on Friday 26th of August 2022 12:19:44 AM



-- Edited by DRPapi1983 on Friday 26th of August 2022 12:22:53 AM

__________________

The end is near,..good luck to all!,...



Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 1057
Date:

brooklynbacon wrote:
ullage amount wrote:
Chew11 wrote:

Doctor papi just doubled down!


 Yo, he is not doctor, he is Dominican Papi. Jeez


 Doctor is funnier. 


 LMAOOOOOOO you guys are too funny !



__________________

The end is near,..good luck to all!,...



Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 26
Date:

The WHOLE Transportation BUREAU to include HIGHWAY has 2?  Yeah okay



__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 1057
Date:

Wooly wrote:

The WHOLE Transportation BUREAU to include HIGHWAY has 2?  Yeah okay


 Guy, you cant be serious ! 



__________________

The end is near,..good luck to all!,...

«First  <  1 2 3  >  Last»  | Page of 3  sorted by
 
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us