It's not too late! Order your 2023 Lieutenant Exam "Just the Questions" for only $349 Visit www.RisingStarPromotion.com to order over 1400 questions specifically designed for maximum retention of the Patrol Guide--plus full-length exams!

Members Login
Username 
 
Password 
    Remember Me  
Post Info TOPIC: Word to the wise? Get Rising Star if you want to pass this Lt. Exam!
cat


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 34
Date:
Word to the wise? Get Rising Star if you want to pass this Lt. Exam!


I would not be on my I got an 87 on the capts test high right now if not for Rising Star! I swear they wrote my exam!!!

 

 

Good luck future lieutenants!!!

 

 

THE CAT HAS SPOKEN



__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 568
Date:

cat wrote:

I would not be on my I got an 87 on the capts test high right now if not for Rising Star! I swear they wrote my exam!!!

 

 

Good luck future lieutenants!!!

 

 

THE CAT HAS SPOKEN


 Cant say I disagree with you cat. Rising star saved my ass this time

around. 



__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 965
Date:

Theforceisstrongwiththisone wrote:
cat wrote:

I would not be on my I got an 87 on the capts test high right now if not for Rising Star! I swear they wrote my exam!!!

 

 

Good luck future lieutenants!!!

 

 

THE CAT HAS SPOKEN


 Cant say I disagree with you cat. Rising star saved my ass this time

around. 


 I agree with them ! It's a very competitive exam. Go with The Key AND Rising Star! You'll thank us later,......Good luck to all



-- Edited by DRPapi1983 on Thursday 18th of August 2022 05:55:02 PM

__________________

The end is near,..good luck to all!,...



Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 1055
Date:

Its the most competitive exam becauses its arguably the best rank on the job.

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 121
Date:

brooklynbacon wrote:

Its the most competitive exam becauses its arguably the best rank on the job.


 arguably??? lol



__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 965
Date:

VetteCop wrote:
brooklynbacon wrote:

Its the most competitive exam becauses its arguably the best rank on the job.


 arguably??? lol


 Lmaooooooooooooooo bro, ......nevermind ,...

 

 

 



__________________

The end is near,..good luck to all!,...

90z


Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 17
Date:

I agree. Spend the extra money and get insane questions to kick your butt, which will help you on test day.

__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 84
Date:

Im getting the. I just wish you can redo them..

__________________
eze


Co-Founder/Owner Rising Star

Status: Offline
Posts: 383
Date:

JPAL91091 wrote:

Im getting the. I just wish you can redo them..


 You'll have unlimited access to the questions and answers; it's only the "testing mode" you can do once.  Plus we will be giving you more questions via full length exams in the end so there will be more than enough questions.



__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 84
Date:

eze wrote:
JPAL91091 wrote:

Im getting the. I just wish you can redo them..


 You'll have unlimited access to the questions and answers; it's only the "testing mode" you can do once.  Plus we will be giving you more questions via full length exams in the end so there will be more than enough questions.


 Cant wait -these are the difference makers I dont know anyone who studied hard and dId these questions that went on to fail  any of the more difficult tests 



__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 140
Date:

brooklynbacon wrote:

Its the most competitive exam becauses its arguably the best rank on the job.


 More competitive then the Capts exam ?



__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 965
Date:

Rising Star and The Key !!!!!!!!!!

__________________

The end is near,..good luck to all!,...



Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 112
Date:

JPAL91091 wrote:
eze wrote:
JPAL91091 wrote:

Im getting the. I just wish you can redo them..


 You'll have unlimited access to the questions and answers; it's only the "testing mode" you can do once.  Plus we will be giving you more questions via full length exams in the end so there will be more than enough questions.


 Cant wait -these are the difference makers I dont know anyone who studied hard and dId these questions that went on to fail  any of the more difficult tests 


 you Should probably ask the people who took the 2015 lt test then



__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 965
Date:

tweezy wrote:
JPAL91091 wrote:
eze wrote:
JPAL91091 wrote:

Im getting the. I just wish you can redo them..


 You'll have unlimited access to the questions and answers; it's only the "testing mode" you can do once.  Plus we will be giving you more questions via full length exams in the end so there will be more than enough questions.


 Cant wait -these are the difference makers I dont know anyone who studied hard and dId these questions that went on to fail  any of the more difficult tests 


 you Should probably ask the people who took the 2015 lt test then


 2015 was a crazy exam ,The Rising Star still delivered! I think that going forward, these promotional exams will be crafted with a difficulty level similar too The Key and Rising Star,.and not like those other cheesy questions that other schools ask.



-- Edited by DRPapi1983 on Tuesday 20th of September 2022 12:27:53 PM

__________________

The end is near,..good luck to all!,...



Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 114
Date:

Based on the last Sgt and Capt exams no school has been 100% on point or even close. Take their advice and guidance as a roadmap to your success  but dont  depend on packets or questions alone , you will most likely fail. Read your PG, ADM guide and LBB  as many times as you can and dont  take shortcuts 



__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 140
Date:

Caballo Loco wrote:

Based on the last Sgt and Capt exams no school has been 100% on point or even close. Take their advice and guidance as a roadmap to your success  but dont  depend on packets or questions alone , you will most likely fail. Read your PG, ADM guide and LBB  as many times as you can and dont  take shortcuts 


 As I posted on the other post, I just read mikes packets and I got an 84. Everything on that exam Pg and Ag wise

was in his packets. With points and throw outs Ill probably be in the 90s



__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 53
Date:

HopeBoss wrote:
Caballo Loco wrote:

Based on the last Sgt and Capt exams no school has been 100% on point or even close. Take their advice and guidance as a roadmap to your success  but dont  depend on packets or questions alone , you will most likely fail. Read your PG, ADM guide and LBB  as many times as you can and dont  take shortcuts 


 As I posted on the other post, I just read mikes packets and I got an 84. Everything on that exam Pg and Ag wise

was in his packets. With points and throw outs Ill probably be in the 90s


 Not true and I passed with an 80. You have to read the PG.



__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 114
Date:

HopeBoss wrote:
Caballo Loco wrote:

Based on the last Sgt and Capt exams no school has been 100% on point or even close. Take their advice and guidance as a roadmap to your success  but dont  depend on packets or questions alone , you will most likely fail. Read your PG, ADM guide and LBB  as many times as you can and dont  take shortcuts 


 As I posted on the other post, I just read mikes packets and I got an 84. Everything on that exam Pg and Ag wise

was in his packets. With points and throw outs Ill probably be in the 90s


Well congrats , but I also know people that only studied packets and failed miserably. Like I said your best bet is to study everything ( that is actually Yanos theory). Rolling  the dice with packets and questions only it is entirely up to you .



__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 965
Date:

Nypdboss0722 wrote:
HopeBoss wrote:
Caballo Loco wrote:

Based on the last Sgt and Capt exams no school has been 100% on point or even close. Take their advice and guidance as a roadmap to your success  but dont  depend on packets or questions alone , you will most likely fail. Read your PG, ADM guide and LBB  as many times as you can and dont  take shortcuts 


 As I posted on the other post, I just read mikes packets and I got an 84. Everything on that exam Pg and Ag wise

was in his packets. With points and throw outs Ill probably be in the 90s


 Not true and I passed with an 80. You have to read the PG.


 These clowns are already contradicting each other ,FOH,Stick with Rising Star folks !!!!!



__________________

The end is near,..good luck to all!,...



Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 112
Date:

HopeBoss wrote:
Caballo Loco wrote:

Based on the last Sgt and Capt exams no school has been 100% on point or even close. Take their advice and guidance as a roadmap to your success  but dont  depend on packets or questions alone , you will most likely fail. Read your PG, ADM guide and LBB  as many times as you can and dont  take shortcuts 


 As I posted on the other post, I just read mikes packets and I got an 84. Everything on that exam Pg and Ag wise

was in his packets. With points and throw outs Ill probably be in the 90s


 Yeah first of all I know for a fact his packets did not contain everything. Second, theres no way you just read the packets and passed. You're like the person who says they studied for a month and passed



__________________


Member

Status: Online
Posts: 21
Date:

I went hard reading the actual patrol guide, I rarely used the packets only as a half assed review here and there. I ended up with an 83 on the actual exam, after getting above 90s in all of the key re writes which definitely gave me a false sense of confidence. Next time around I will definitely take advantage of the rising star questions. I bought the sets, but barely touched it. I also have to do a better job reviewing older material. But you live and you learn lol. The questions on the key packets are very good compared to the rewrites of old exams.

__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 965
Date:

tweezy wrote:
HopeBoss wrote:
Caballo Loco wrote:

Based on the last Sgt and Capt exams no school has been 100% on point or even close. Take their advice and guidance as a roadmap to your success  but dont  depend on packets or questions alone , you will most likely fail. Read your PG, ADM guide and LBB  as many times as you can and dont  take shortcuts 


 As I posted on the other post, I just read mikes packets and I got an 84. Everything on that exam Pg and Ag wise

was in his packets. With points and throw outs Ill probably be in the 90s


 Yeah first of all I know for a fact his packets did not contain everything. Second, theres no way you just read the packets and passed. You're like the person who says they studied for a month and passed


Bro, this guy is a delusional clown,dont even pay him any mind. He has no idea the hard work it takes to be at the top! We dont believe him anyways.  



__________________

The end is near,..good luck to all!,...



Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 53
Date:

tweezy wrote:
HopeBoss wrote:
Caballo Loco wrote:

Based on the last Sgt and Capt exams no school has been 100% on point or even close. Take their advice and guidance as a roadmap to your success  but dont  depend on packets or questions alone , you will most likely fail. Read your PG, ADM guide and LBB  as many times as you can and dont  take shortcuts 


 As I posted on the other post, I just read mikes packets and I got an 84. Everything on that exam Pg and Ag wise

was in his packets. With points and throw outs Ill probably be in the 90s


 Yeah first of all I know for a fact his packets did not contain everything. Second, theres no way you just read the packets and passed. You're like the person who says they studied for a month and passed


exactly bro! are the guys saying they not going hard then end up getting a 90. stop

the cap



__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 53
Date:

DRPapi1983 wrote:
Nypdboss0722 wrote:
HopeBoss wrote:
Caballo Loco wrote:

Based on the last Sgt and Capt exams no school has been 100% on point or even close. Take their advice and guidance as a roadmap to your success  but dont  depend on packets or questions alone , you will most likely fail. Read your PG, ADM guide and LBB  as many times as you can and dont  take shortcuts 


 As I posted on the other post, I just read mikes packets and I got an 84. Everything on that exam Pg and Ag wise

was in his packets. With points and throw outs Ill probably be in the 90s


 Not true and I passed with an 80. You have to read the PG.


 These clowns are already contradicting each other ,FOH,Stick with Rising Star folks !!!!!


 Even if you do rising star u still have to read the actual PG. DICKHEAD troll, thats the fact!!!!



__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 53
Date:

Papi825 wrote:

I went hard reading the actual patrol guide, I rarely used the packets only as a half assed review here and there. I ended up with an 83 on the actual exam, after getting above 90s in all of the key re writes which definitely gave me a false sense of confidence. Next time around I will definitely take advantage of the rising star questions. I bought the sets, but barely touched it. I also have to do a better job reviewing older material. But you live and you learn lol. The questions on the key packets are very good compared to the rewrites of old exams.


 Spot on!



__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 140
Date:

tweezy wrote:
HopeBoss wrote:
Caballo Loco wrote:

Based on the last Sgt and Capt exams no school has been 100% on point or even close. Take their advice and guidance as a roadmap to your success  but dont  depend on packets or questions alone , you will most likely fail. Read your PG, ADM guide and LBB  as many times as you can and dont  take shortcuts 


 As I posted on the other post, I just read mikes packets and I got an 84. Everything on that exam Pg and Ag wise

was in his packets. With points and throw outs Ill probably be in the 90s


 Yeah first of all I know for a fact his packets did not contain everything. Second, theres no way you just read the packets and passed. You're like the person who says they studied for a month and passed


 I literally just read his packets. Every procedure tested on the PG and AG was in his packets. Was I gambling just reading them? Of course, but it worked in my favor. 

 



__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 140
Date:

DRPapi1983 wrote:
tweezy wrote:
HopeBoss wrote:
Caballo Loco wrote:

Based on the last Sgt and Capt exams no school has been 100% on point or even close. Take their advice and guidance as a roadmap to your success  but dont  depend on packets or questions alone , you will most likely fail. Read your PG, ADM guide and LBB  as many times as you can and dont  take shortcuts 


 As I posted on the other post, I just read mikes packets and I got an 84. Everything on that exam Pg and Ag wise

was in his packets. With points and throw outs Ill probably be in the 90s


 Yeah first of all I know for a fact his packets did not contain everything. Second, theres no way you just read the packets and passed. You're like the person who says they studied for a month and passed


Bro, this guy is a delusional clown,dont even pay him any mind. He has no idea the hard work it takes to be at the top! We dont believe him anyways.  


 Bro bro bro, I studied my ass off since December bro, and I guarantee you once everything is said and done Ill be at a 90+. Especially since the ones i got wrong are the highly protested questions.     



__________________
Page 1 of 1  sorted by
 
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us