Final Price Drop! Sergeant or Captain Cram! All our questions plus full-length exams for only $199! Also taking orders for the 2023 Lieutenant Exam Only $349 for "Just the Questions" or bundle with The Key's full course for $995 Visit www.RisingStarPromotion.com to order

Members Login
Post Info TOPIC: Elite Lesson Packets


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 108
Date:
Elite Lesson Packets


For those of you who took elite, were the lesson packets sufficient in getting you a high score ? I met some people who said they never opened the PG and just studied mikes packets and they winded up getting high 80s and 90s.   



__________________


Guru

Status: Online
Posts: 527
Date:

HopeBoss wrote:

For those of you who took elite, were the lesson packets sufficient in getting you a high score ? I met some people who said they never opened the PG and just studied mikes packets and they winded up getting high 80s and 90s.   


 Word of advice from a guy who scored a 74 and mainly did packets and videos for 3 months. Put in the work so you arent waiting around for 4-5 years.



__________________


Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 13
Date:

Futureauxiliary wrote:
HopeBoss wrote:

For those of you who took elite, were the lesson packets sufficient in getting you a high score ? I met some people who said they never opened the PG and just studied mikes packets and they winded up getting high 80s and 90s.   


 Word of advice from a guy who scored a 74 and mainly did packets and videos for 3 months. Put in the work so you arent waiting around for 4-5 years.


 

Came here to write this exact same thing.



__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 26
Date:

When are they giving the test dates its in alittle over 2 weeks and no one got there dates

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 108
Date:

Helloall wrote:

When are they giving the test dates its in alittle over 2 weeks and no one got there dates


 Someone pointed out in another post that the NOE says by the 20th which is this upcoming Wednesday 



__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 101
Date:

tunnelrodent wrote:
Futureauxiliary wrote:
HopeBoss wrote:

For those of you who took elite, were the lesson packets sufficient in getting you a high score ? I met some people who said they never opened the PG and just studied mikes packets and they winded up getting high 80s and 90s.   


 Word of advice from a guy who scored a 74 and mainly did packets and videos for 3 months. Put in the work so you arent waiting around for 4-5 years.


 

Came here to write this exact same thing.


 Ditto and ditto



__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 108
Date:

So yall read every single procedure in the patrol guide and studied it ? Including his 1s? Seems a bit impossible to memorize every single line in every single sgt related procedure. How many 1s actually appeared on the test ?

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 101
Date:

i would read 1's once and move on

__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 26
Date:

So I have the key but I cant get into crams is that a separate thing I have to buy

__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 26
Date:

Does anyone know I bought the crams from the key and I have no access I got it yesterday

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 108
Date:

I took a couple of Mikes exams and I got in the 90s on all of them. How did yall do on his exams compared to the real on to put it in prospective

__________________
Page 1 of 1  sorted by
 
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us