Rising Star will be taking orders soon for our 2022 Sergeant Exam Course!!! Do not start too early and burn out! Let our proven system work for you!

Members Login
Post Info TOPIC: May 2019 Mentoring


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 71
Date:
RE: May 2019 Mentoring


IamTheLaw wrote:

The number is 50. Class sizes will increase exponentially either after this one or the next.


 When you say exponentially what do u mean number wise?  Seems like they would have to increase classes by alot to even touch 2000 let alone attempt to finish the list. and if ur so called reasons that you cant get into for the reason the list was curved is higher ups family members getting made or something like that then just say it instead of i know what i know



__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 548
Date:

The job always does things for a reason. Reason is summer months.

__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 52
Date:

I hope this clown that claims to know some secret at least shows his face after the list is cut...because even people in OMAP and personnel are saying its getting cut.

__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 548
Date:

Are people after 2k going to make it? Highly doubtful. So yeah it will more than likely be cut. Thats a no brainer. I think safety zone is 1800

__________________


Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 14
Date:

I don't know at what point their going to cut the list. I think we should all keep in mind the 2011 list was around 1660 names and they just barely finished it. And there already talks of a new sgts exam at the end of 2020.

__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 71
Date:

Yup list getting cut way too many names only way is if they extend Only way we find out is in 2 -1/2 years when its about to expire if they so extend. But ill tell u this is they announce a test next year list is getting cut so better decide if ur gonna do Elite or Key caus if ur 1800-2000 range ur not getting made

__________________


Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 9
Date:

Can someone post the mentoring email?

__________________


Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 14
Date:

Can someone post the finest message?

__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 514
Date:

Borocrime wrote:

Can someone post the finest message?


 Looks like they reached up to #619.



Attachments
__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 71
Date:

Only 50 names lol list is getting cut

__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 964
Date:

Taketheday wrote:

Only 50 names lol list is getting cut


 Judge dredd says all 2500 are getting made. 



__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 289
Date:

Anyone got an idea how the dept determines which commands are mentoring commands?

__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 71
Date:

brooklynbacon wrote:
Taketheday wrote:

Only 50 names lol list is getting cut


 Judge dredd says all 2500 are getting made. 


 Yea believe it wen i see It like if there are massive bmocs put in like

next month lol then maybe



__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 25
Date:

Dream sheets ?

__________________

One more exam to go !!!

«First  <  1 2 | Page of 2  sorted by
 
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us


Create your own FREE Forum
Report Abuse
Powered by ActiveBoard