Rising Star has been preparing students for the NYPD Sergeant, Lieutenant, and Captain exam for over a decade! Check us out at www.risingstarpromotion.com and find out why we are the #1 school for live or at-home study

Members Login
Post Info TOPIC: Not Today but has to be this month


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 156
Date:
Not Today but has to be this month


The list has to come out before the end of the month bc I know for a fact a class is going first week of June.

 

The end is near good luck to all!



-- Edited by Nyjoe84 on Thursday 17th of May 2018 12:31:45 AM

__________________

That's what she said



Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 749
Date:
Not Today but Friday


Is your signature supposed to be 'waste?'

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 153
Date:

He said the 19 . Is a Saturday really

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 107
Date:

Not this **** again. Im sick of hearing not today but tomorrow 



__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 406
Date:

NO ONE KNOWS WHEN THE LIST IS COMING OUT.

__________________


Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 14
Date:

List is dropping on 9/6 during half time of the eagles-falcons game, Al Michaels will be announcing the first class.....

__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 754
Date:

DS1894 wrote:

List is dropping on 9/6 during half time of the eagles-falcons game, Al Michaels will be announcing the first class.....


 Lol



__________________

The end is near,..good luck to all!,...



Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 107
Date:

DS1894 wrote:

List is dropping on 9/6 during half time of the eagles-falcons game, Al Michaels will be announcing the first class.....


 I thought Commissoner Reagan was announcing the list on this weeks episode of Blue Bloods. 



__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 156
Date:

The guy in the video is saying the 18th

__________________

That's what she said



Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 754
Date:

List is at 1PP,..lets hope it comes down soon,..the wait is almost over folks...stay tuned

__________________

The end is near,..good luck to all!,...



Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 137
Date:

DRPapi1983 wrote:

List is at 1PP,..lets hope it comes down soon,..the wait is almost over folks...stay tuned


 Awesome, think it drops today????



-- Edited by Drstylez12 on Wednesday 16th of May 2018 08:38:23 PM

__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 98
Date:

I dont post much but I heard the same at 1pp dont know when they will release it yet.

__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 754
Date:

Drstylez12 wrote:
DRPapi1983 wrote:

List is at 1PP,..lets hope it comes down soon,..the wait is almost over folks...stay tuned


 Awesome, think it drops today????



-- Edited by Drstylez12 on Wednesday 16th of May 2018 08:38:23 PM


 Who knows ,..remember ,..you know how it goes,..it gets reviewed by all these units before it becomes public knowledge (finest),...lets hope its today,..but thats the word I got,....



__________________

The end is near,..good luck to all!,...



Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 400
Date:

Its no secret the list is at 1PP I preveously posted dcas promised it to the dept by the end pf the week and the job wants to tentatively put two classes in. 2nd class being a big tentative. The big question is when will it come down the finest?

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 463
Date:

Was another one of these threads really necessary?

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 451
Date:

Leslie wrote:

Its no secret the list is at 1PP I preveously posted dcas promised it to the dept by the end pf the week and the job wants to tentatively put two classes in. 2nd class being a big tentative. The big question is when will it come down the finest?


 And this is why Dr.papi, leslie, and never again are nutjobs #1, #2, and #3 on this site. Do you really think the list wouldnt have been out by now if 1pp had it all day?! Wake up people! Stop listening to the trolls! 

If DCAS releases the list, then the job releases the list! Plain and simple. 

DCAS release the list! Restore balance to the force!



__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 754
Date:

Theforceisstrongwiththisone wrote:
Leslie wrote:

Its no secret the list is at 1PP I preveously posted dcas promised it to the dept by the end pf the week and the job wants to tentatively put two classes in. 2nd class being a big tentative. The big question is when will it come down the finest?


 And this is why Dr.papi, leslie, and never again are nutjobs #1, #2, and #3 on this site. Do you really think the list wouldnt have been out by now if 1pp had it all day?! Wake up people! Stop listening to the trolls! 

If DCAS releases the list, then the job releases the list! Plain and simple. 

DCAS release the list! Restore balance to the force!


 Smh,...



__________________

The end is near,..good luck to all!,...



Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 400
Date:

Theforceisstrongwiththisone wrote:
Leslie wrote:

Its no secret the list is at 1PP I preveously posted dcas promised it to the dept by the end pf the week and the job wants to tentatively put two classes in. 2nd class being a big tentative. The big question is when will it come down the finest?


 And this is why Dr.papi, leslie, and never again are nutjobs #1, #2, and #3 on this site. Do you really think the list wouldnt have been out by now if 1pp had it all day?! Wake up people! Stop listening to the trolls! 

If DCAS releases the list, then the job releases the list! Plain and simple. 

DCAS release the list! Restore balance to the force!


 Another useless post based on nothing 



__________________


Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 19
Date:

Hey folks!

Bill Parcells here! Just want to tell you that the list ISNT FINALIZED yet. So no list! But hopefully soon!

Thats it for me folks and until next time, remember...

YOU ARE WHAT YOUR RECORD SAYS YOU ARE.

__________________

You are what your record says you are.

-Me



Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 451
Date:

Bill Parcells wrote:

Hey folks!

Bill Parcells here! Just want to tell you that the list ISNT FINALIZED yet. So no list! But hopefully soon!

Thats it for me folks and until next time, remember...

YOU ARE WHAT YOUR RECORD SAYS YOU ARE.


 Thank you coach for shutting drpapi and leslie up for good! 



__________________


Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 20
Date:

The disappointment is Real...



__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 809
Date:

DR Papi is a buffoon

__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 754
Date:

JustWonderin wrote:

DR Papi is a buffoon


 Easy killah,...call my jack if you have issues with me ,..enough with your public rants about me ,..



__________________

The end is near,..good luck to all!,...



Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 40
Date:

DRPapi1983 wrote:
JustWonderin wrote:

DR Papi is a buffoon


 Easy killah,...call my jack if you have issues with me ,..enough with your public rants about me ,..


This entire site is filled with computer tough guys. Embarrassing.  



__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 154
Date:

Not to pile on here, but I hear probably Friday, Monday at the latest.

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 451
Date:

JustWonderin wrote:

DR Papi is a buffoon


 As of 1852hrs, that is the only thing that is confirmed about the Lt list.



__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 754
Date:

jovin wrote:
DRPapi1983 wrote:
JustWonderin wrote:

DR Papi is a buffoon


 Easy killah,...call my jack if you have issues with me ,..enough with your public rants about me ,..


This entire site is filled with computer tough guys. Embarrassing.  


For real man smh 



__________________

The end is near,..good luck to all!,...



Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 754
Date:

Theforceisstrongwiththisone wrote:
JustWonderin wrote:

DR Papi is a buffoon


 As of 1852hrs, that is the only thing that is confirmed about the Lt list.


 Lmaooooo you know it ,..



__________________

The end is near,..good luck to all!,...



Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 400
Date:

Theforceisstrongwiththisone wrote:
Bill Parcells wrote:

Hey folks!

Bill Parcells here! Just want to tell you that the list ISNT FINALIZED yet. So no list! But hopefully soon!

Thats it for me folks and until next time, remember...

YOU ARE WHAT YOUR RECORD SAYS YOU ARE.


 Thank you coach for shutting drpapi and leslie up for good! 


 Never said the list was confirmed simply promised by dcas to this job by the end of the week. You pathetic little prick get a life beside jerking it in your mothers basement to star wars. I hope you die on this freaking list the job doesnt need losers like you going any higher than you already have



__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 809
Date:
Not Today but has to be this month


DRPapi1983 wrote:
JustWonderin wrote:

DR Papi is a buffoon


 Easy killah,...call my jack if you have issues with me ,..enough with your public rants about me ,..


Enough with my public rants about you? It's obviously not just me who you piss off.  You come on this forum and provide fake news and agree with the fake news that's posted.  Enough with your buffoonery already.  Regarding Jovin's post about tough guys, which you quickly agreed with.  He is referring to you being the tough guy you moron



-- Edited by JustWonderin on Thursday 17th of May 2018 01:06:32 PM

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 451
Date:

JustWonderin wrote:
DRPapi1983 wrote:
JustWonderin wrote:

DR Papi is a buffoon


 Easy killah,...call my jack if you have issues with me ,..enough with your public rants about me ,..


Enough with my public rants about you? It's obviously not just me who you piss off.  You come on this forum and provide fake news and agree with the fake news that's posted.  Enough with your buffoonery already.  Regarding Jovin's post about tough guys, which you quickly agreed with.  He is referring to you being the tough guy you moron



-- Edited by JustWonderin on Thursday 17th of May 2018 01:06:32 PM


 I love it...its about time we expose dr.papi for the buffoon he is!



__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 754
Date:

Theforceisstrongwiththisone wrote:
JustWonderin wrote:
DRPapi1983 wrote:
JustWonderin wrote:

DR Papi is a buffoon


 Easy killah,...call my jack if you have issues with me ,..enough with your public rants about me ,..


Enough with my public rants about you? It's obviously not just me who you piss off.  You come on this forum and provide fake news and agree with the fake news that's posted.  Enough with your buffoonery already.  Regarding Jovin's post about tough guys, which you quickly agreed with.  He is referring to you being the tough guy you moron



-- Edited by JustWonderin on Thursday 17th of May 2018 01:06:32 PM


 I love it...its about time we expose dr.papi for the buffoon he is!


Here we go,...youre right man ,..keep it moving ,.. 



__________________

The end is near,..good luck to all!,...

Page 1 of 1  sorted by
 
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us


Create your own FREE Forum
Report Abuse
Powered by ActiveBoard