It's not too late! Order your 2023 Lieutenant Exam "Just the Questions" for only $349 Visit www.RisingStarPromotion.com to order over 1400 questions specifically designed for maximum retention of the Patrol Guide--plus full-length exams!

Members Login
Username 
 
Password 
    Remember Me  
Post Info TOPIC: Sgt Vacancies


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 79
Date:
Sgt Vacancies


Any update on vacancies? I dont understand how Adams thinks its a good idea to go into summer being this short.

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 214
Date:

Vacancies as of 4/24/22

Sergeant 325

Lieutenant 68

Captain -8 (21 on Terminal)

DI 25 (13 on Terminal)

__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 593
Date:

RookieScum4Life wrote:

Vacancies as of 4/24/22

Sergeant 325

Lieutenant 68

Captain -8 (21 on Terminal)

DI 25 (13 on Terminal)


 Thank you !



__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 128
Date:

RookieScum4Life wrote:

Vacancies as of 4/24/22

Sergeant 325

Lieutenant 68

Captain -8 (21 on Terminal)

DI 25 (13 on Terminal)


 curious how many are on terminal from the other ranks?



__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 214
Date:

                            



-- Edited by RookieScum4Life on Monday 25th of April 2022 08:54:28 AM

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 214
Date:

VetteCop wrote:
RookieScum4Life wrote:

Vacancies as of 4/24/22

Sergeant 325

Lieutenant 68

Captain -8 (21 on Terminal)

DI 25 (13 on Terminal)


 curious how many are on terminal from the other ranks?


 Deputy Chief - 9 

Inspector - 15

LCD - 9

LSA - 2

Lieutenant - 29

SDS - 9

SSA - 12

Sergeant - 77

DT1 - 6

DT2 - 13

DT3 - 33

DTS - 12

PO - 193



__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 128
Date:

so basically sgt vacancy will jump to 450 after all the terminal is expired...?

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 214
Date:

Vacancies as of 5/8/22

Sergeant 344

Lieutenant 79

Captain -8 (20 on Terminal)

DI 26 (13 on Terminal)

__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 79
Date:

RookieScum4Life wrote:

Vacancies as of 5/8/22

Sergeant 344

Lieutenant 79

Captain -8 (20 on Terminal)

DI 26 (13 on Terminal)


 Thank you for the update. So with terminal leave included SGTs are around 425



__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 128
Date:

RookieScum4Life wrote:

Vacancies as of 5/8/22

Sergeant 344

Lieutenant 79

Captain -8 (20 on Terminal)

DI 26 (13 on Terminal)


 How many terminal for other ranks?

 



__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 69
Date:

Just out of curiosity, does anyone know the PO vacancies?

__________________


Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 8
Date:

Is there a way to find out how many people that are eligible to retire in July are sgts and above

__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 593
Date:

Can anyone with access post updated vacancies/terminals please ?

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 214
Date:

Current Vacancies as of 6/4/22

Sergeant - 310

Lieutenant - 100

Captain - (-)17 (23 on Terminal)

D.I. - 26 (14 on Terminal)

__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 593
Date:

RookieScum4Life wrote:

Current Vacancies as of 6/4/22

Sergeant - 310

Lieutenant - 100

Captain - (-)17 (23 on Terminal)

D.I. - 26 (14 on Terminal)


 Thank you sir!



__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 593
Date:

Rookie can you please post updated vacancies. Thank you in advance!

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 128
Date:

Someone actually told me 60ish in two weeks, but honestly idk how credible that really is. Anybody promoted in august from this point forward misses Labor Day and all the festivities. I think the Dept shudders at the idea of that.

__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 593
Date:

VetteCop wrote:

Someone actually told me 60ish in two weeks, but honestly idk how credible that really is. Anybody promoted in august from this point forward misses Labor Day and all the festivities. I think the Dept shudders at the idea of that.


 Realistically 60ish bodies arent going to put a dent on any of those details.



__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 128
Date:

Futureauxiliary wrote:
VetteCop wrote:

Someone actually told me 60ish in two weeks, but honestly idk how credible that really is. Anybody promoted in august from this point forward misses Labor Day and all the festivities. I think the Dept shudders at the idea of that.


 Realistically 60ish bodies arent going to put a dent on any of those details.


 I agree but I also don't run the Dept 

 

my apologies this should have been posted in the other thread



-- Edited by VetteCop on Thursday 4th of August 2022 03:02:57 AM

__________________


Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 6
Date:

rookiescum4life ...can we get some updated numbers for all ranks ???



__________________


Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 6
Date:

ANY UPDATES ???



__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 69
Date:

RookieScum4Life wrote:

Current Vacancies as of 6/4/22

Sergeant - 310

Lieutenant - 100

Captain - (-)17 (23 on Terminal)

D.I. - 26 (14 on Terminal)


Based upon these numbers from 6/4/2022, I have an estimate based upon retirements/resignations/promotions etc. 

Sergeant vacancy of 342

Hopefully someone can confirm this?



__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 134
Date:

443 for sgt as per rookie scum



-- Edited by Happy Al on Sunday 2nd of October 2022 06:11:32 PM

__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 593
Date:

*RookieScum*

As of 9/28/22

Sergeant 443

Lieutenant 108

Captain 5 (24 on Terminal)

Deputy Inspector 29 (18 on Terminal)

__________________
«First  <  17 8 9 | Page of 9  sorted by
 
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us