Rising Star has been preparing students for the NYPD Sergeant, Lieutenant, and Captain exam for over a decade! Check us out at www.risingstarpromotion.com and find out why we are the #1 school for live or at-home study

Members Login
Post Info TOPIC: The exam has been announced! Cram course is going out 10/31
eze


Co-Founder/Owner Rising Star

Status: Offline
Posts: 337
Date:
The exam has been announced! Cram course is going out 10/31


The exam will be on 2/22. You are responsible for all interim orders published on or before 10/31/16. 

Our cram course is updated and will be going out Monday. Order now and get an updated Essential guide and all the questions updated to 10/31! You also get to attend our cram course!

order now at www.risingstarpromotion.com 



-- Edited by eze on Thursday 27th of October 2016 09:02:02 PM

__________________


Newbie

Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Date:

For those registered already do we get the updated questions?



-- Edited by zbedazzled on Friday 28th of October 2016 12:30:53 AM

__________________
zuel clement
eze


Co-Founder/Owner Rising Star

Status: Offline
Posts: 337
Date:

zbedazzled wrote:

For those registered already do we get the updated questions?



-- Edited by zbedazzled on Friday 28th of October 2016 12:30:53 AM


 If you're a registered student you should have received an email with question changes up to interim order 75 a few days ago. If you didn't please check your spam folder. Another packet with updated materials is going out on November 7. In addition to this the online Essential Guide is also updated.   



__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 66
Date:

eze wrote:
zbedazzled wrote:

For those registered already do we get the updated questions?



-- Edited by zbedazzled on Friday 28th of October 2016 12:30:53 AM


 If you're a registered student you should have received an email with question changes up to interim order 75 a few days ago. If you didn't please check your spam folder. Another packet with updated materials is going out on November 7. In addition to this the online Essential Guide is also updated.   


 very good thank



__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 230
Date:

The guide that you provided in WatchDox keeps getting rid of my highlited stuff whenever you update it. Plus its including eveyones duties. I thought it was only suppose to include the dutties of sgts and below as the mailed material ?



__________________
eze


Co-Founder/Owner Rising Star

Status: Offline
Posts: 337
Date:

Arrow wrote:

The guide that you provided in WatchDox keeps getting rid of my highlited stuff whenever you update it. Plus its including eveyones duties. I thought it was only suppose to include the dutties of sgts and below as the mailed material ?


 The guide is updated as new interim orders come out, unfortunately. The edited guide for sergeant only is printed and mailed to you and should be complete by now. The online guide is for reference also so we included captains duties and below as well--as it was requested by many of you. 



__________________
Page 1 of 1  sorted by
 
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us


Create your own FREE Forum
Report Abuse
Powered by ActiveBoard