It's not too late! Order your 2023 Lieutenant Exam "Just the Questions" for only $349 Visit www.RisingStarPromotion.com to order over 1400 questions specifically designed for maximum retention of the Patrol Guide--plus full-length exams!

Members Login
Username 
 
Password 
    Remember Me  
Post Info TOPIC: The Rebirth Of Rising Star


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 1082
Date:
The Rebirth Of Rising Star


Looks like good news for everyone is on the horizon.  Nothing has been inked but looks very promising.  The intervenors  had serious influence in the upcoming events.  Many will be pleased.  Here's to better days ahead for all of us.



__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 312
Date:

Hear hear....

__________________


Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 13
Date:

All hail bigfoot!

__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 81
Date:

Whoop whoop!!

__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 36
Date:

Bigfoot has spoken!

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 226
Date:

Does it mean that ondeair will be unbanned and FACT statements are coming back?

__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 92
Date:

i call for his unbanning

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 200
Date:

I wonder how much bigger this will make the list.

My guess is an extra 100 people. You guys?

__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 1082
Date:

Lol, another meeting of the gurus?



__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 293
Date:

Can we all be friends again?



__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 647
Date:

My guess is 100 - 150 tops.

I'm with Ishredmajors, water under the bridge if this ends soon. Congrats to everyone who will get made.

__________________

Darth-Vader-and-Storm-Trooper-dance.gif



Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 255
Date:

So is the department going to continue their investigation on the scammers? Also how many more scammers will make the list now with the alleged throw-outs?

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 312
Date:

common sense wrote:

So is the department going to continue their investigation on the scammers? Also how many more scammers will make the list now with the alleged throw-outs?


 Enough with that. It's a dead issue



__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 647
Date:

Devil Dog wrote:
common sense wrote:

So is the department going to continue their investigation on the scammers? Also how many more scammers will make the list now with the alleged throw-outs?


 Enough with that. It's a dead issue


Agreed. It will be harder to get a makeup exam in the future, that's a victory. Don't hate the player, hate the game.



__________________

Darth-Vader-and-Storm-Trooper-dance.gif



Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 600
Date:

Ondeair.....where are you?! Rumor has it that the gurus have come to a settlement on your ban from the forum! Lol

__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 505
Date:

Theforceisstrongwiththisone wrote:

Ondeair.....where are you?! Rumor has it that the gurus have come to a settlement on your ban from the forum! Lol


 

Dude stop it. Everyone knows you are Onedeair. 



__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 94
Date:

DETSGT wrote:
Theforceisstrongwiththisone wrote:

Ondeair.....where are you?! Rumor has it that the gurus have come to a settlement on your ban from the forum! Lol


 

Dude stop it. Everyone knows you are Onedeair. 


 Ha ha ha



__________________
Page 1 of 1  sorted by
 
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us