Rising Star will be taking orders soon for our 2022 Sergeant Exam Course!!! Do not start too early and burn out! Let our proven system work for you!

Members Login
Post Info TOPIC: Study with Rising Star for the the 2016 Sergeant exam--Now taking orders!
eze


Co-Founder/Owner Rising Star

Status: Offline
Posts: 339
Date:
Study with Rising Star for the the 2016 Sergeant exam--Now taking orders!


Classes start February 29, 2016

Check out our class schedule at:

http://risingstarpromotion.com/sergeantexam.html

 

A Sergeant Exam has been announced for October 22, 2016. We have been updating our material to ensure that we nail this exam...again!

Rising Star was ahead of the curve with the last Lieutenant exam; we anticipated Operations Orders and covered every single Operations Orders that appeared on the exam! We also anticipated the use of judgment/scenario questions on previous exams, the use of the Crime Classification Guide, and many more tricks and twists that helped us get our students over the hump!

Our exam-like questions need no introduction! However, new for the 2016 Sergeant exam, Rising Star will introduce its Essential Patrol Guide.

The Essential Patrol Guide is the actual Patrol Guide, word-for-word, except:

1. It will include notes, study tips, and acronyms

2. It will include ONLY those duties specifically needed for the rank of Sergeant!

3. Sergeant duties that are less important ("fluff") will be faded (but still legible)

 

Since the Patrol Guide is always changing, you'll get one part of the guide every week until your Essential Patrol Guide is complete; you will also get ALL the changes needed up to the cut-off date.

We are not here to entertain you. We do not want repeat business for the same exam. We want you to pass! Ask the top of the list how they studied.

 Check us out or order at www.risingstarpromotion.com



 



-- Edited by eze on Friday 1st of January 2016 10:52:53 PM



-- Edited by eze on Saturday 2nd of January 2016 11:29:28 PM

__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 98
Date:
RE: Study with Rising Star for the the 2016 Sergeant exam


It's finally happening after a 3 year hiatus. Good luck to those studying. I know 2 guys already starting to hit the books in anticipation. It hasn't even been announced yet.

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 197
Date:

It will be announced by Monday, January 4th, test is scheduled for October, 2016.



__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 1083
Date:

Wow, that's a long time to study.



__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 787
Date:

eze wrote:

Rising Star anticipates a 2016 Sergeant exam. We have been updating our material to ensure that we nail this exam...again!

Rising Star was ahead of the curve with the last Lieutenant exam; we anticipated Operations Orders and covered every single Operations Orders that appeared on the exam! We also anticipated the use of judgment/scenario questions on previous exams, the use of the Crime Classification Guide, and many more tricks and twists that helped us get our students over the hump!

We are not here to entertain you. We do not want repeat business for the same exam. We want you to pass! Ask the top of the list how they studied.

We will be posting information about our study-at-home program as soon as the exam is announced. Check us out at www.risingstarpromotion.com



-- Edited by eze on Saturday 26th of December 2015 03:24:25 AM


 It's finally here guys!!! Happy New Year! Now hit the books!!! Good luck to all!,...P.S,...I would just do Rising Star if I were you!!!

 

2016 Sergeant's Exam 

 

10/22/16



-- Edited by DRPapi1983 on Friday 1st of January 2016 03:47:56 PM

Attachments
__________________

The end is near,..good luck to all!,...



Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 787
Date:

DRPapi1983 wrote:
eze wrote:

Rising Star anticipates a 2016 Sergeant exam. We have been updating our material to ensure that we nail this exam...again!

Rising Star was ahead of the curve with the last Lieutenant exam; we anticipated Operations Orders and covered every single Operations Orders that appeared on the exam! We also anticipated the use of judgment/scenario questions on previous exams, the use of the Crime Classification Guide, and many more tricks and twists that helped us get our students over the hump!

We are not here to entertain you. We do not want repeat business for the same exam. We want you to pass! Ask the top of the list how they studied.

We will be posting information about our study-at-home program as soon as the exam is announced. Check us out at www.risingstarpromotion.com



-- Edited by eze on Saturday 26th of December 2015 03:24:25 AM


 It's finally here guys!!! Happy New Year! Now hit the books!!! Good luck to all!,...P.S,...I would just do Rising Star if I were you!!!

 

2016 Sergeant's Exam 

 

10/22/16



-- Edited by DRPapi1983 on Friday 1st of January 2016 03:47:56 PM


 Here's a better pic guys ,.....Now hit the books!!!



Attachments
__________________

The end is near,..good luck to all!,...



Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 787
Date:

On Point Info wrote:

It will be announced by Monday, January 4th, test is scheduled for October, 2016.


 No Intel on the Lt's debacle ??? Lol,...not a smidge ???? Any info will be greatly appreciated 



__________________

The end is near,..good luck to all!,...



Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 18
Date:

They are giving almost 11 months to study! Thats good for those who will stick to the classes... Good Luck All!!

__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 90
Date:

Good Luck to everyone. Hit it hard! Just remember, the last few few promotional exams had about 130 questions, of which only 100 random counted and the rest were "research" questions.

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 197
Date:

The last Captain and Lieutenant exam had 120 questions and they gave you an extra 45 minutes. The last Sergeant Exam had 130 question with no additional time. I would say this exam will have 120 with the additional time.



__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 787
Date:

On Point Info wrote:

The last Captain and Lieutenant exam had 120 questions and they gave you an extra 45 minutes. The last Sergeant Exam had 130 question with no additional time. I would say this exam will have 120 with the additional time.


 You have any info on Lt exam?



__________________

The end is near,..good luck to all!,...



Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 197
Date:

Hearing list should be out in the next two weeks. No idea of the size; also heard a "handful" of changes. Not sure what that means.



__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 269
Date:

Thanks. Soon. Seems like we have been hearing that for awhile.

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 270
Date:
Study with Rising Star for the the 2016 Sergeant exam--Now taking orders!


heard the samething



-- Edited by TransitSucks on Sunday 3rd of January 2016 04:14:56 AM

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 108
Date:

Are you guys going to have the live class this time as you did for the 2013 Sgt's exam? That one class really helped me. Thanks 



__________________
eze


Co-Founder/Owner Rising Star

Status: Offline
Posts: 339
Date:

Caballo Loco wrote:

Are you guys going to have the live class this time as you did for the 2013 Sgt's exam? That one class really helped me. Thanks 


 

From time to time we do check-up classes to make sure you're on track. We also go over study and test taking techniques. We do not have a date for such class now, but it'll probably be around May (right before the summer when most people drop off).

In the meantime, Week 1 will include a comprehensive lesson on how to study and organize you material. Additionally,  your enrolment comes with unlimited email support.

If you want a how-to-study primer email us after you enroll and we can schedule a 1-on-1 via phone as well 



__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 65
Date:

HIGHLY recommend guys/gals. Price is right and material has always been totally on point.



__________________
Page 1 of 1  sorted by
 
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us


Create your own FREE Forum
Report Abuse
Powered by ActiveBoard