Rising Star has been preparing students for the NYPD Sergeant, Lieutenant, and Captain exam for over a decade! Check us out at www.risingstarpromotion.com and find out why we are the #1 school for live or at-home study

Members Login
Post Info TOPIC: September 2018 BMOC


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 66
Date:
September 2018 BMOC


Might as well start discussing the next BMOC class!!

So the current BMOC has a projected date of promotion of 8/31, so does anyone know the projected date of when the September BMOC is going in?? And how many would PO/Det's are going in, in September??

 

 



__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 47
Date:

I heard its going to be a small class

 



__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 129
Date:

GeoGo wrote:

Might as well start discussing the next BMOC class!!

So the current BMOC has a projected date of promotion of 8/31, so does anyone know the projected date of when the September BMOC is going in?? And how many would PO/Det's are going in, in September??

 

 


suppose to be on the same day as the LT sept 28



__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 401
Date:

neverAgain wrote:
GeoGo wrote:

Might as well start discussing the next BMOC class!!

So the current BMOC has a projected date of promotion of 8/31, so does anyone know the projected date of when the September BMOC is going in?? And how many would PO/Det's are going in, in September??

 

 


suppose to be on the same day as the LT sept 28


Sept 10th is the start date for BMOC, I heard about 55 PO/DET with a promotion date of Sept 28.



__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 26
Date:

At this time it looks like we are not going beyond 1600-1650 with an average 400+ a year. The 2011 list moved faster than this one with bigger classes. Not a good sign.



__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 26
Date:

I was also told it was sept 10, the current mentoring group last day is sept 7 will chart change have that weekend off and start bmoc Monday sept 10.... thats the plan but obviously **** can always change. And it will be approx 55 people the same amount thats in the mentoring right now

__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 26
Date:

Think it will go to list number 355 if i remember correct

__________________
cop


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 103
Date:

I hear classes will be put in every month till december  I assume list will hit close to 500 number but I have no inside info so take it for whats it worth. Im also betting large retirement numbers March and April lets keep on eye on terminal numbers beginning of 19



__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 119
Date:

cop wrote:

I hear classes will be put in every month till december  I assume list will hit close to 500 number but I have no inside info so take it for whats it worth. Im also betting large retirement numbers March and April lets keep on eye on terminal numbers beginning of 19


 What makes you think a massive chunk is retiring ?



__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 223
Date:

current Bmoc ends on sept. 7. and the next class will go in on monday the 10th. 



__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 123
Date:

Futureauxiliary wrote:
cop wrote:

I hear classes will be put in every month till december  I assume list will hit close to 500 number but I have no inside info so take it for whats it worth. Im also betting large retirement numbers March and April lets keep on eye on terminal numbers beginning of 19


 What makes you think a massive chunk is retiring ?


 Starting with July, 20 years ago were some very large academy classes. Im talking 3 platoons of recruits. Yes prob 65-75% are still cops but a good chunk are still sgts or above that are hitting their 20 year for the next 18 or so months. 



__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 133
Date:

Hoping for more than 55 for September. Would be great

__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 76
Date:

so the list is only getting till about 1500

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 253
Date:

How'd you get that? It's all about vacancies. Considering a slow start this list is moving well enough.

__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 53
Date:

mrmonday wrote:

so the list is only getting till about 1500


 Whats the source of this new allegation?



__________________
BML


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 52
Date:

A10shun wrote:

Hoping for more than 55 for September. Would be great


 That would be great...



__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 253
Date:

TransitCop wrote:
mrmonday wrote:

so the list is only getting till about 1500


 Whats the source of this new allegation?


 Lmfao. Lol. There's no dang source for these conspiracies. Its just a well rounded number and they roll with it.



__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 66
Date:

Any word on how many PO/Det's are going in to BMOC on Sep 10??

__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 26
Date:

Hey do you know when the promotions are for the class going in September 10??



__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 26
Date:

Arrow wrote:

current Bmoc ends on sept. 7. and the next class will go in on monday the 10th. 


 Hey do you know when the promotion date is for the class going in sept 10?



__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 28
Date:

Sal manella wrote:
Arrow wrote:

current Bmoc ends on sept. 7. and the next class will go in on monday the 10th. 


 Hey do you know when the promotion date is for the class going in sept 10?


 Oct 26 



__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 223
Date:

Sal manella wrote:

Hey do you know when the promotions are for the class going in September 10??


 October 26. there will be promotions on Sept. 28 but not for Sgts, this is the reason why the next class will be 8 weeks. they won't promote the next class with just 2 weeks into BMOC.



__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 25
Date:

It would be 3 completed weeks of bmoc if the promotion was the last week of sept . 7 completed weeks if its end of October.. that sucks. Is it confirmed that theyll be no sgt  promotion in sept., or just speculation ?



-- Edited by Artiemac on Tuesday 28th of August 2018 02:25:39 AM

__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 28
Date:

If they do a November class their graduation will be December 21 and for Christmas they will be in field training. Any way u slice it 1 more class. There is a promotion in November but Sgt wont be in it. Like Arrow wrote they wont promote a class when they two or three week into it. I have a feeling if there is a November class it may also be 8 weeks.

Over lapping class:
They cant accommodate a large class. With 55 people we broken into different groups. So it's tough as it is. Your just not in the academy for these weeks they have to allocate all these different trainings. The academy instructors are great and very knowledgeable.



-- Edited by Teletubz on Tuesday 28th of August 2018 02:28:18 AM

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 133
Date:

Theres a September graduation date, id wait till that bmoc and hear it from horses mouth.

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 129
Date:

A10shun wrote:

Theres a September graduation date, id wait till that bmoc and hear it from horses mouth.


Bmoc will start 9/10 100% confirmed for sgt



__________________


Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 14
Date:

Any rumors of how many will be going into BMOC in September? Or if theyll be promoting more people than are currently in the mentoring program?

__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 52
Date:

Anyone know when's the finest goons drop for the next BMOC?

__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 26
Date:

Wednesday evening or Thursday evening

__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 49
Date:

55-60 going in.

__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 47
Date:

confirmed?

 



__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 25
Date:

Any other rumors on promotion date for sept bmoc ?

__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 26
Date:

October 26 for sept bmoc

__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 66
Date:

Any word of next Monday's BMOC, How many people, there promotion date? Or how many more BMOC this year?
Any

__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 26
Date:

Anyone know when this finest is dropping

__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 52
Date:

So do we know if this finest is dropping today or what

__________________
BML


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 52
Date:

60 people going in...Finest coming down later today. People going in were notifed by email this morning.

__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 52
Date:

Still no finest??

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 401
Date:

Cmin7_9 wrote:

Still no finest??


 Chief Morris is holding it hostage, he's pulling a DCAS on you guys/gals.



__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 201
Date:

Finest is out. Someones looking at it as I type this and the person is saying "oh my ..." while sipping on his coffee ...

Those are the facts.

__________________

Sometimes you win some, Sometimes you lose some.



Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 14
Date:

Can someone post the finest

__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 26
Date:

Its not out yet

__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 28
Date:

Question. Is bmoc business everyday and how strict are they?

__________________


Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 24
Date:

The first day it's full business attire. Afterwards they'll tell you shirt and tie. The days you do scenarios, computer training are collared shirt. They act all serious the first day but tend to lighten up afterwards.

__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 28
Date:

Thank you



__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 401
Date:

DONT be late your first week unless you want them to use you as an example.

__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 52
Date:

Looks like the finest machine is inoperable just like every copy machine on the job

__________________


Member

Status: Online
Posts: 18
Date:

LMAO



__________________


Newbie

Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Date:

Rumor is they are going up to List number 372 on the finest today.

__________________
Luke jones
BML


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 52
Date:

Fake news!

__________________
1 2  >  Last»  | Page of 2  sorted by
 
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us


Create your own FREE Forum
Report Abuse
Powered by ActiveBoard