Rising Star has been preparing students for the NYPD Sergeant, Lieutenant, and Captain exam for over a decade! Check us out at www.risingstarpromotion.com and find out why we are the #1 school for live or at-home study

Members Login
Post Info TOPIC: June 2018


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 39
Date:
June 2018


Grammar police is back lmao

__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 76
Date:

BobLandau wrote:

And Christmas are Dec. 25th; and the first day of summer are June 21st...

 


 ; still haunts me from 2015



__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 257
Date:

Waiting to see people start to get that telephone message for id card pics. Gotta be today or tomorrow id imagine

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 136
Date:

Heard today 6 or 7 people today got promoted to LT from the old list. Can anyone confirm ? If this is tru does that mean that 50 from the new list should be put now?

__________________

Cruising for a bruising



Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 257
Date:

Yeah there was a finest last week. we still dont know how many from the new list going into first class.

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 136
Date:

Thank you , Im guessing it should come down Friday or so



__________________

Cruising for a bruising



Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 342
Date:

-Notifications will be Friday
-Pictures on Monday June 4h
-Promotion June 5th
- 1st day of BMOC June 6th

Unknown what list # they are reaching for this 1st class

__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 39
Date:

So whens the finest dropping?



__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 257
Date:

Shouldnt people have gotten notified for the pictures already? Weird

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 164
Date:

TransitJoe wrote:

Shouldnt people have gotten notified for the pictures already? Weird


I was thinking the same thing. But then again it wouldn't shock me if they notified people today to report for photos yesterday.  



__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 143
Date:

PD2FD wrote:

-Notifications will be Friday
-Pictures on Monday June 4h
-Promotion June 5th
- 1st day of BMOC June 6th

Unknown what list # they are reaching for this 1st class


 Thanks  



__________________


Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 7
Date:

Can anyone post the LT salery chart ?

__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 58
Date:

Attached



Attachments
__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 58
Date:

That other one might be old an old contract not sure. this was posted today



Attachments
__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 114
Date:

CappedOut wrote:

Not a single person on this job could possibly predict how long the list will run. Name a single *high ranking* boss that has held the same exact spot for 4 years. It doesn't happen. The PC, COD, COP, Chief of XYZ could swear they'll make the whole list (or cut it) but by the time the list runs, it's a new regime.

Prove me wrong. Are there any 3+ stars that have been in the same position for the last 4 years? Honestly, i'm curious.


 Chief Fox was Chief of transit for a while before retiring. Jaffe in Housing? 



__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 479
Date:

BlastLivesMatter wrote:
CappedOut wrote:

Not a single person on this job could possibly predict how long the list will run. Name a single *high ranking* boss that has held the same exact spot for 4 years. It doesn't happen. The PC, COD, COP, Chief of XYZ could swear they'll make the whole list (or cut it) but by the time the list runs, it's a new regime.

Prove me wrong. Are there any 3+ stars that have been in the same position for the last 4 years? Honestly, i'm curious.


 Chief Fox was Chief of transit for a while before retiring. Jaffe in Housing? 


 Ray Kelly was PC from 2002-2013,  Campisi was chief of IAB from 1996-2014! And so on. Lately under the DeBlasio administration there has been alot of movement and retirements of 3 star and above but that has not been the norm. 



__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 423
Date:

And congrats to the 43 future Lts getting promoted on june 5! In addition to the 7 that have already been promoted. Thank you 9 heroes...thank you!

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 136
Date:

Once the finest comes down can someone post it on the forum. Thank you

__________________

Cruising for a bruising



Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 39
Date:

Any word on when the finest will drop?

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 368
Date:

2017Ltxam wrote:

Any word on when the finest will drop?


 Im hearing Friday ppl will be notified for pic on Mon and promotions on Tues. also hearing about 60 ppl in bmoc assuming thats the ppl just promoted and the first 50 off our list. 



__________________

The only thing worse than the wait is the useless info provided by theforceisstrongwiththisone Pls delete this clowns account! 



Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 787
Date:

They usually give you two days to take your picture. I wouldn't be surprised if notifications come down this afternoon to take pictures tomorrow and/or Monday

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 423
Date:

Yea it looks like they reached up to number #51 on the list. All i hope is that pdr.papi isnt in the first class..

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 423
Date:

Leslie wrote:
2017Ltxam wrote:

Any word on when the finest will drop?


 Im hearing Friday ppl will be notified for pic on Mon and promotions on Tues. also hearing about 60 ppl in bmoc assuming thats the ppl just promoted and the first 50 off our list. 


 As usual leslie is wrong. I thought the gurus voted you off this site when you were exposed as a fraud a couple weeks ado during the exam release date...gurus..banish this misfit once and for all!



__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 368
Date:

JustWonderin wrote:

They usually give you two days to take your picture. I wouldn't be surprised if notifications come down this afternoon to take pictures tomorrow and/or Monday


 I got this today a pretty reliable source. Again could be wrong but its a pretty realiable source. Anyways contributing what I can unlike that forceless duches posts about garbage and sucking off 9 heros



__________________

The only thing worse than the wait is the useless info provided by theforceisstrongwiththisone Pls delete this clowns account! 



Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 39
Date:

Lmao @ sucking off 9 heroes

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 128
Date:

Calls are being made

__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 68
Date:

Did anyone make a sticky thread to update the list?

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 368
Date:

Yep I guess Friday was bad info. My boy just got called as well

__________________

The only thing worse than the wait is the useless info provided by theforceisstrongwiththisone Pls delete this clowns account! 



Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 136
Date:

So did a finest come down ?

__________________

Cruising for a bruising



Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 368
Date:

Nyjoe84 wrote:

So did a finest come down ?


 Not that I know off. He just got a phone call nothing else



__________________

The only thing worse than the wait is the useless info provided by theforceisstrongwiththisone Pls delete this clowns account! 



Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 342
Date:

Does anyone know what list # they reached ?

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 368
Date:

PD2FD wrote:

Does anyone know what list # they reached ?


 Last I heard was 40s. Im pretty sure its a little higher



__________________

The only thing worse than the wait is the useless info provided by theforceisstrongwiththisone Pls delete this clowns account! 



Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 423
Date:

PD2FD wrote:

Does anyone know what list # they reached ?


 #51. Leslie is a buffoon



__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 368
Date:

Theforceisstrongwiththisone wrote:
PD2FD wrote:

Does anyone know what list # they reached ?


 #51. Leslie is a buffoon


 Your 9 man circle jerk took a break?



__________________

The only thing worse than the wait is the useless info provided by theforceisstrongwiththisone Pls delete this clowns account! 



Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 368
Date:

Did forceless get a call?

__________________

The only thing worse than the wait is the useless info provided by theforceisstrongwiththisone Pls delete this clowns account! 



Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 164
Date:

Just out of curiosity ... why would they put in a class of 58? 51+7 from the old list? Why such an odd number?

__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 699
Date:

CappedOut wrote:

Just out of curiosity ... why would they put in a class of 58? 51+7 from the old list? Why such an odd number?


 Theyve done classes of 34. 72. 28. Its nothing new.



__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 164
Date:

brooklynbacon wrote:
CappedOut wrote:

Just out of curiosity ... why would they put in a class of 58? 51+7 from the old list? Why such an odd number?


 Theyve done classes of 34. 72. 28. Its nothing new.


 Yeah but I always assumed that correlated to the number of vacancies. For a first class not filling all the vacancies, just why such an odd number or how they come up with it.



__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 83
Date:

 

 

 Is anyone going to post the list with updates so we might actually have an idea where we stand. 

 



__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 106
Date:

RBJ5154 wrote:

 

 

 Is anyone going to post the list with updates so we might actually have an idea where we stand. 

 


 Yeah, you can. 



__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 32
Date:

CappedOut wrote:

Just out of curiosity ... why would they put in a class of 58? 51+7 from the old list? Why such an odd number?


 They didnt put in 51 people from our list.  A few people between 1-51 were passed over for whatever reason. 51 is just the last person from our list to get in this Bmoc class.



__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 423
Date:

CappedOut wrote:

Just out of curiosity ... why would they put in a class of 58? 51+7 from the old list? Why such an odd number?


 Uh really dude is your first rodeo?!...that just means they passed over 7 or 8 people that didnt the time/jammed up/no longer on the job/not enough college credits. They are still putting in 50 total...43 plus 7.



__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 83
Date:

Theforceisstrongwiththisone wrote:
CappedOut wrote:

Just out of curiosity ... why would they put in a class of 58? 51+7 from the old list? Why such an odd number?


 Uh really dude is your first rodeo?!...that just means they passed over 7 or 8 people that didnt the time/jammed up/no longer on the job/not enough college credits. They are still putting in 50 total...43 plus 7.


 LOL. I was thinking the same thing. Does Anyone Have the finest. 



__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 423
Date:

RBJ5154 wrote:
Theforceisstrongwiththisone wrote:
CappedOut wrote:

Just out of curiosity ... why would they put in a class of 58? 51+7 from the old list? Why such an odd number?


 Uh really dude is your first rodeo?!...that just means they passed over 7 or 8 people that didnt the time/jammed up/no longer on the job/not enough college credits. They are still putting in 50 total...43 plus 7.


 LOL. I was thinking the same thing. Does Anyone Have the finest. 


 Lol yea that was a type of question dr.papi or leslie would ask. Guess they have multiple screen names in order to ask dumb questions....hahaha



__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 368
Date:

Theforceisstrongwiththisone wrote:
RBJ5154 wrote:
Theforceisstrongwiththisone wrote:
CappedOut wrote:

Just out of curiosity ... why would they put in a class of 58? 51+7 from the old list? Why such an odd number?


 Uh really dude is your first rodeo?!...that just means they passed over 7 or 8 people that didnt the time/jammed up/no longer on the job/not enough college credits. They are still putting in 50 total...43 plus 7.


 LOL. I was thinking the same thing. Does Anyone Have the finest. 


 Lol yea that was a type of question dr.papi or leslie would ask. Guess they have multiple screen names in order to ask dumb questions....hahaha


 So did you get a call Mr useless posts? 



__________________

The only thing worse than the wait is the useless info provided by theforceisstrongwiththisone Pls delete this clowns account! 



Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 39
Date:

When idea when the finest will drop?

__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 84
Date:

Soon. Calls for executive promotions are going out as we speak.

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 136
Date:

This job still amazes me. You know who to call and who to notify for at least 24 hours. Why not do it durning normal day time hours

__________________

Cruising for a bruising



Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 136
Date:

Guess no finest

__________________

Cruising for a bruising



Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 164
Date:

I guess no Sgts are going into BMOC this week. I wonder if that will push back the late June promotions.

Hopefully it doesn't bleed too far into June. After that class I'm assuming there will be a down month or two because they're all caught up on the vacancies. Hmm.. holiday promotions sound good...

__________________
«First  <  1 2 3 4  >  Last»  | Page of 4  sorted by
 
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us


Create your own FREE Forum
Report Abuse
Powered by ActiveBoard