Rising Star has been preparing students for the NYPD Sergeant, Lieutenant, and Captain exam for over a decade! Check us out at www.risingstarpromotion.com and find out why we are the #1 school for live or at-home study

Members Login
Post Info TOPIC: June


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 49
Date:
RE: June


Sunrise wrote:

No confirmation on the finest message date, but I got confirmation on June 18th for 58 The schedule is being made for the June 18th Bmoc class as we speak. Pretty much we just have to wait for it to come down. Sorry.



-- Edited by Sunrise on Monday 11th of June 2018 10:56:58 PM



-- Edited by Sunrise on Monday 11th of June 2018 10:57:34 PM


 

Thats great!! Thanks. 



__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 102
Date:

PD2FD wrote:
Sunrise wrote:

No confirmation on the finest message date, but I got confirmation on June 18th for 58 The schedule is being made for the June 18th Bmoc class as we speak. Pretty much we just have to wait for it to come down. Sorry.



-- Edited by Sunrise on Monday 11th of June 2018 10:56:58 PM



-- Edited by Sunrise on Monday 11th of June 2018 10:57:34 PM


 58 though ? Seriously ??? Why not just 60 ? nono


 I dont know...thats what a Sgt  who I know at the Pa told me.



__________________
And still I rise!


Senior Member

Status: Online
Posts: 110
Date:

Any word on future classes?

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 342
Date:

A10shun wrote:

Any word on future classes?


 From what I heard, NO Sgts or LTs until the summer is over. 



__________________


Senior Member

Status: Online
Posts: 110
Date:

Jeeze. Thats ridiculous.

__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 83
Date:

PD2FD wrote:
A10shun wrote:

Any word on future classes?


 From what I heard, NO Sgts or LTs until the summer is over. 


 That changed quickly. I thought 50 LT were confirmed for June 29.



__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 342
Date:

RBJ5154 wrote:
PD2FD wrote:
A10shun wrote:

Any word on future classes?


 From what I heard, NO Sgts or LTs until the summer is over. 


 That changed quickly. I thought 50 LT were confirmed for June 29.


 I'm sorry, let me clarify...next class of Sgts starts next week and they get promoted July 27th. LTs get promoted June 29th and start July 2nd, then after that no classes until September.

Hopefully my source is wrong



__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 83
Date:

PD2FD wrote:
RBJ5154 wrote:
PD2FD wrote:
A10shun wrote:

Any word on future classes?


 From what I heard, NO Sgts or LTs until the summer is over. 


 That changed quickly. I thought 50 LT were confirmed for June 29.


 I'm sorry, let me clarify...next class of Sgts starts next week and they get promoted July 27th. LTs get promoted June 29th and start July 2nd, then after that no classes until September.

Hopefully my source is wrong


 Thanks. That makes more sense 



__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 102
Date:

PD2FD wrote:
RBJ5154 wrote:
PD2FD wrote:
A10shun wrote:

Any word on future classes?


 From what I heard, NO Sgts or LTs until the summer is over. 


 That changed quickly. I thought 50 LT were confirmed for June 29.


 I'm sorry, let me clarify...next class of Sgts starts next week and they get promoted July 27th. LTs get promoted June 29th and start July 2nd, then after that no classes until September.

Hopefully my source is wrong


 I heard the same news



__________________
And still I rise!


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 49
Date:

When would the finest drop for next weeks bmoc?

__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 44
Date:

Monday bmoc. Should be coming down anytime

__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 44
Date:

Saw the finest myself

__________________


Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 11
Date:

I checked the FINEST briefly and confirmed that they just started at list #233 and put the next 53 cops up from that number on this FINEST. It doesn't look like they've accounted for passovers, or the new rumor that the next BMOC will supposedly contain 58 cops. I may be wrong, but I'd bet that the FINEST for BMOC contains some overlap and that some guys will be getting notified twice this week. The program is also only in effect until July 27, which lends some weight to the back-to-back BMOC rumor.

__________________


Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 11
Date:

Actually, I'm wrong. It doesn't appear that there's any overlap. I stand corrected. Everyone plus passovers up to 233 are going into BMOC on the 18th.

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 154
Date:

Finest has been out since around 1600
50 are going in.

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 203
Date:

The mentoring program ends July 27. So that means there might be another class going in after that 



__________________


Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 11
Date:

Arrow wrote:

The mentoring program ends July 27. So that means there might be another class going in after that 


 I'm assuming that's true. The 27th also happens to be a Friday. 



__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 93
Date:

Is the finest for the June BMOC out? If so, can somebody please post it up? Thanks

__________________


Newbie

Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Date:

Reds wrote:

Is the finest for the June BMOC out? If so, can somebody please post it up? Thanks


 Its been out a few hours now.  I count 55 names.  



-- Edited by iputmyselfinCRAFT on Wednesday 13th of June 2018 12:06:01 AM

Attachments
__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 102
Date:

        



-- Edited by Sunrise on Wednesday 13th of June 2018 01:04:57 AM

__________________
And still I rise!


Senior Member

Status: Online
Posts: 110
Date:

Can we get an updated list

__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 93
Date:

Great, thanks!


__________________


Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 11
Date:

Where did Balslov or Matamoros come from? They are on the FINEST going into BMOC but I don't see them on the list.

__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 699
Date:

kmr253 wrote:

Where did Balslov or Matamoros come from? They are on the FINEST going into BMOC but I don't see them on the list.


 Make up test takers or military.



__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 198
Date:

kmr253 wrote:

Where did Balslov or Matamoros come from? They are on the FINEST going into BMOC but I don't see them on the list.


 Not a detective but.... They could be females that changed their last name....... just a thought........



__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 103
Date:

They put in alot of past holdovers.

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 114
Date:

Anyone know how long did it take to go through the 2011 SGT list of 1663?



-- Edited by BlastLivesMatter on Thursday 14th of June 2018 02:53:12 AM

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 106
Date:

BlastLivesMatter wrote:

Anyone know how long did it take to go through the 2011 SGT list of 1663?



-- Edited by BlastLivesMatter on Thursday 14th of June 2018 02:53:12 AM


 It ended in November of 2015 I believe... The first class off the 2013 Sgt list started December 2015



__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 342
Date:

BlastLivesMatter wrote:

Anyone know how long did it take to go through the 2011 SGT list of 1663?



-- Edited by BlastLivesMatter on Thursday 14th of June 2018 02:53:12 AM


 More than 3.5 years for that list to get exhausted



__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 189
Date:

3 Years and 8 Months to be exact.

__________________

Sometimes you win some, Sometimes you lose some.



Senior Member

Status: Online
Posts: 110
Date:

What does that mean bro.

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 423
Date:

A10shun wrote:

What does that mean bro.


 That means there is no way in hell the job promotes the entire list rookie!



__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 114
Date:

Theforceisstrongwiththisone wrote:
A10shun wrote:

What does that mean bro.


 That means there is no way in hell the job promotes the entire list rookie!


 Theyll probably hit 2K 



__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 44
Date:

Just to give u guys heads up. Two classes going in. One in August first wave of all out from list. Second class after Labor Day second wave of the all out. Just told us at bmoc

__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 44
Date:

Good news for all out folks.

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Online
Posts: 110
Date:

Thanks for the info.Think you can find out what they are trying to reach for the year?

__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 44
Date:

All they said was two class going in one in August. And September. I can assume maybe 2 more by end of the year. I would say total 200-250 for the remaining of the year. Just an assumption. 50 x4. Plus here and theee.

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 203
Date:

You are correct  The first wave of the mentoring program are assigned to the temporary command until  friday July 27. So it might be safe to say that they will be starting Bmoc on Monday july 30 or the week after. 



__________________
«First  <  1 2 | Page of 2  sorted by
 
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us


Create your own FREE Forum
Report Abuse
Powered by ActiveBoard