Rising Star has been preparing students for the NYPD Sergeant, Lieutenant, and Captain exam for over a decade! Check us out at www.risingstarpromotion.com and find out why we are the #1 school for live or at-home study

Members Login
Post Info TOPIC: May - 2018 Sgt’s Class


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 194
Date:
May - 2018 Sgt’s Class


I didnt see a May thread, so I figured id make one.

 

If there is one already, my apologies.

 

This information wasnt given to me by anyone, but I saw it on another thread by one of the very, very, very few posters I believe on here. RookieScum4Life has posted that a class is going in on May 7th. Class of 50. Lets keep going !!!!



__________________

Sometimes you win some, Sometimes you lose some.



Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 70
Date:

Bill Parcells just posted in the 2017 Lts forum. I was hoping he would bless us with some info on the next bmoc class but that doesnt seem to be the case.

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 401
Date:

MAY 7TH 50 SGTS.

__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 70
Date:

That would be nice

__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 33
Date:

Looking like the 1st week of may is green lit.

__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 57
Date:

Hows it looking for may

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 451
Date:

50 going in may 7...confirmed..FACT

__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 70
Date:

Idk if anything is fact on this forum

__________________


Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 16
Date:

Anyone have anything on may class? Facts only please

__________________

What are you silly? Im  gonna send it!



Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 172
Date:

Sendy78 wrote:

 Facts only please


 You must be new here....



__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 112
Date:

Factssssss....

__________________


Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 16
Date:

is Sarcasm a new concept to you?



__________________

What are you silly? Im  gonna send it!



Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 115
Date:

Guys, he said Facts only. So we have to abide by that now

__________________


Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 16
Date:

Bring on the fax...facts

__________________

What are you silly? Im  gonna send it!



Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 112
Date:

If its facts only, this forum wouldnt exist. Nothing in here is fact untill its officially written on paper by the dept.

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 172
Date:

Futureauxiliary wrote:

 Nothing in here is fact untill its officially written on paper by the dept.


 And even that doesn't mean much, either. Look at how well everyone complies with patrol guide procedures in the street for instance.



__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 400
Date:

UrinalFly wrote:
Futureauxiliary wrote:

 Nothing in here is fact untill its officially written on paper by the dept.


 And even that doesn't mean much, either. Look at how well everyone complies with patrol guide procedures in the street for instance.


 its a GUIDE guy 



__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 172
Date:

Leslie wrote:
UrinalFly wrote:
Futureauxiliary wrote:

 Nothing in here is fact untill its officially written on paper by the dept.


 And even that doesn't mean much, either. Look at how well everyone complies with patrol guide procedures in the street for instance.


 its a GUIDE guy 


 It's more of an informal suggestion.



__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 115
Date:

Futureauxiliary wrote:

If its facts only, this forum wouldnt exist. Nothing in here is fact untill its officially written on paper by the dept.


 If you think everything written on paper in this department is fact, then I got a bridge to sell you 



__________________


Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 10
Date:

Leslie wrote:
UrinalFly wrote:
Futureauxiliary wrote:

 Nothing in here is fact untill its officially written on paper by the dept.


 And even that doesn't mean much, either. Look at how well everyone complies with patrol guide procedures in the street for instance.


 its a GUIDE guy 


 It's a GUIDE until you get hit for 30 and a year for not following it.  



__________________


Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 24
Date:

Anything new on the rumored class of 50 going in on 5/7?

__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 75
Date:

If 50 were going in next week more people would have known by now. I dont think its happening next week.

__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 49
Date:

50 may 7th. 50. June.

__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 49
Date:

Confirmed. And yes I am new at this site. But its confirmed.  



-- Edited by Thisjobsocks on Monday 30th of April 2018 02:29:09 PM

__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 67
Date:

50 for May 7 is confirmed.

__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 70
Date:

J have to agree with jaribu on this one. I feel like people are just saying confirmed because everyone kept seeing that date on here. Hey, Id love to be wrong though so from your lips to the pcs ears.

__________________


Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 16
Date:

Honey badger. Were only concerned with the facts here

__________________

What are you silly? Im  gonna send it!



Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 49
Date:

Wait until Friday and u shall see yourself. 



__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 401
Date:

Friend from ceremonial says Sgts promotions May 7



-- Edited by Samiam32 on Monday 30th of April 2018 04:48:28 PM

__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 49
Date:

Like I said earlier. 50 may 7th. 50 June.

__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 70
Date:

Facts come through the finest

__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 49
Date:

Yea Friday. Just wait and come back here Friday to apologize

__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 75
Date:

Hi. PMU has now checked names up to list # 405. That's a lot of names ahead. That usually indicates a couple of big classes on the horizon. USUALLY, not definitely.

__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 49
Date:

Every thread turns into a ****show on here

__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 57
Date:

johnnybigtime wrote:

Hi. PMU has now checked names up to list # 405. That's a lot of names ahead. That usually indicates a couple of big classes on the horizon. USUALLY, not definitely.


Heard the same exact thing. 



__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 49
Date:

50 may 7th. 50 June.

__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 49
Date:

Told u so. Thank you



__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 49
Date:

Honeybadger00 wrote:

Facts come through the finest


 It did today. 



__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 451
Date:

Thisjobsocks wrote:
Honeybadger00 wrote:

Facts come through the finest


 It did today. 


 I really don' know what' worst....watching the Kanye West meltdown onfold or listening to "thisjobsucks" explain to us that he told us so when people were already stating for months that the job was going to put in 50 Sgt may 7.



__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 49
Date:

Theforceisstrongwiththisone wrote:
Thisjobsocks wrote:
Honeybadger00 wrote:

Facts come through the finest


 It did today. 


 I really don' know what' worst....watching the Kanye West meltdown onfold or listening to "thisjobsucks" explain to us that he told us so when people were already stating for months that the job was going to put in 50 Sgt may 7.


 Another loser on the forum who cannot accept the fact that I was right when I stated its coming down this week when most said it wasnt. But thats cool. Enjoy the promotion guys. 



__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 401
Date:

13 days ago Rookiescum for life posted 50 sgts May 7th in the Sgts Forum. Those who have been around know he posts facts. So 13 days ago we already knew.

__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 49
Date:

Ok cool. I just post when I find out things thats all. Another 50 going in June. Done posting, enjoy all that gets promoted.

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 220
Date:

Hey @thisjobsocks, are they putting any more classes in july or August? Because I know for sure they do not put in classes in September.  



__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 49
Date:

From the history of this dept they dont usually put classes in during summer. But time will tell. July augurst and September is usually break time due to Summer vacation of most 



-- Edited by Thisjobsocks on Wednesday 2nd of May 2018 06:57:59 PM

__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 49
Date:

But if they start promoting from Lt list. There might be July class to shorten the gap and have enough Sgt available for summer details and September details.



-- Edited by Thisjobsocks on Wednesday 2nd of May 2018 07:00:31 PM

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 390
Date:

Thisjobsocks wrote:

From the history of this dept they dont usually put classes in during summer. But time will tell. July augurst and September is usually break time due to Summer vacation of most 



-- Edited by Thisjobsocks on Wednesday 2nd of May 2018 06:57:59 PM


 I hope this is sarcasm because the job puts in class whenever they want to put in a class. In fact, as long as I've been on the job it seems like the summer time classes tend to be larger.



__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 220
Date:

Thanks @thisjobsocks



__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 49
Date:

PD2FD wrote:
Thisjobsocks wrote:

From the history of this dept they dont usually put classes in during summer. But time will tell. July augurst and September is usually break time due to Summer vacation of most 



-- Edited by Thisjobsocks on Wednesday 2nd of May 2018 06:57:59 PM


 I hope this is sarcasm because the job puts in class whenever they want to put in a class. In fact, as long as I've been on the job it seems like the summer time classes tend to be larger.


 I disagree with you. Yea they can put class In whenever they want, that is infact true however u rarely see class going in during summer but its always need of the department. But what do I know so dont pay attention to what I have to say. But more the merrier. 



__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 57
Date:

So how did Day 1 of BMOC go???

__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 34
Date:

Can someone in the current BMOC post the salary breakdown sheet the SBA hands out there? Thanks ahead of time

__________________
1 2  >  Last»  | Page of 2  sorted by
 
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us


Create your own FREE Forum
Report Abuse
Powered by ActiveBoard