Rising Star has been preparing students for the NYPD Sergeant, Lieutenant, and Captain exam for over a decade! Check us out at www.risingstarpromotion.com and find out why we are the #1 school for live or at-home study

Members Login
Post Info TOPIC: List Thursday the 19th


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 67
Date:
RE: List Thursday the 19th


SRGrook033 wrote:

Heard some who took the last makeup exam are going to dcas to get their scores today!


 I dont buy it. Whats your source 



__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 386
Date:

RBJ5154 wrote:
SRGrook033 wrote:

Heard some who took the last makeup exam are going to dcas to get their scores today!


 I dont buy it. Whats your source 


 Bro, dont bother asking for a source bc the whole post is bullsh*t. People are just posting now bc they are bored at work.



__________________


Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 23
Date:

Shotsfired wrote:
RBJ5154 wrote:
SRGrook033 wrote:

Heard some who took the last makeup exam are going to dcas to get their scores today!


 I dont buy it. Whats your source 


 Bro, dont bother asking for a source bc the whole post is bullsh*t. People are just posting now bc they are bored at work.


 List is coming today. Probably bull crap but thats what was just told to me. 



__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 104
Date:

Yeah, told to you by some low ranking troll on patrol who has no clue what they're talking about. 
Superman wrote:
Shotsfired wrote:
RBJ5154 wrote:
SRGrook033 wrote:

Heard some who took the last makeup exam are going to dcas to get their scores today!


 I dont buy it. Whats your source 


 Bro, dont bother asking for a source bc the whole post is bullsh*t. People are just posting now bc they are bored at work.


 List is coming today. Probably bull crap but thats what was just told to me. 


 



__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 401
Date:

MAKE IT STOP!!!

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 386
Date:

Samiam32 wrote:

MAKE IT STOP!!!


 LMAO



__________________


Newbie

Status: Offline
Posts: 3
Date:

This board is a joke

__________________


Newbie

Status: Offline
Posts: 3
Date:

But so was my career besides 1990



__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 160
Date:

Jeff Hostetler wrote:

But so was my career besides 1990


You went 20 for 32 in that Super Bowl w/ a TD and no picks. Otis Anderson won the MVP award but we all love you too!  

Oh, anything on this List?



__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 53
Date:

NO LIST TODAY !!!!

__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 67
Date:

Brian Earl Spilner wrote:

NO LIST TODAY !!!!


 This is true. You called it. 



__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 344
Date:

Brian Earl Spilner wrote:

FAKE NEWS .....there was a poster on here that said first two weeks of April unless the list comes out tomorrow he was wrong

List out in May ...first class in June


 Im starting to believe in the tuna..



__________________

The only thing worse than the wait is the useless info provided by theforceisstrongwiththisone Pls delete this clowns account! 

«First  <  1 2 | Page of 2  sorted by
 
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us


Create your own FREE Forum
Report Abuse
Powered by ActiveBoard