Rising Star has been preparing students for the NYPD Sergeant, Lieutenant, and Captain exam for over a decade! Check us out at www.risingstarpromotion.com and find out why we are the #1 school for live or at-home study

Members Login
Post Info TOPIC: FEBRUARY


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 351
Date:
FEBRUARY


As of February 2, there are 36 sergeant vacancies (which includes allotment for SDS/SSA), and an additional 24 on terminal leave.

As mentioned before, keep in mind this doesn't necessarily mean the job has to fill the spots. It's just the authorized headcount.

__________________


Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 14
Date:

Just got confirmation from the Academy Bmoc session there will be a class Feb19 with graduation date of March 27 with approximately 40-60 ppl

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 227
Date:

Lol confirmation of 40-60. I'm hoping 60.

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 170
Date:

A wise man once said that 'Somethin is better than nothin!'

__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 56
Date:

StillAtTheBottom wrote:

Just got confirmation from the Academy Bmoc session there will be a class Feb19 with graduation date of March 27 with approximately 40-60 ppl


 

every time the words small class come out on here people that are in 2000's and higher will be freaking out



__________________


Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 19
Date:

Just got off the phone with my friend from BMOC. He said between 40 and 80. But will see.

__________________
Nicholas


Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 10
Date:

Very nice, February 19th is looking like its going to happen 



__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 105
Date:

As long as they keep putting in classes every 6 weeks 70+ the list will hopefully be done by 4 years.

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 351
Date:

Futureauxiliary wrote:

As long as they keep putting in classes every 6 weeks 70+ the list will hopefully be done by 4 years.


Unfortunately, barring some new policies that require more supervision or very faced paced promotions to LT, that seems pretty unlikely at this point. Once the next class goes in, vacancies will be near 0.  



__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 137
Date:

63ASAP wrote:
Futureauxiliary wrote:

As long as they keep putting in classes every 6 weeks 70+ the list will hopefully be done by 4 years.


Unfortunately, barring some new policies that require more supervision or very faced paced promotions to LT, that seems pretty unlikely at this point. Once the next class goes in, vacancies will be near 0.  


 Hey bro you hear any rumors on the LT list? I know this is a sgt form but figure it affects all of us



__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 375
Date:

Drstylez12 wrote:
63ASAP wrote:
Futureauxiliary wrote:

As long as they keep putting in classes every 6 weeks 70+ the list will hopefully be done by 4 years.


Unfortunately, barring some new policies that require more supervision or very faced paced promotions to LT, that seems pretty unlikely at this point. Once the next class goes in, vacancies will be near 0.  


 Hey bro you hear any rumors on the LT list? I know this is a sgt form but figure it affects all of us


 Lol it does. The more of us that get promoted from Sgt to Lt means the more Promotions from PO to Sgt



__________________

The only thing worse than the wait is the useless info provided by theforceisstrongwiththisone Pls delete this clowns account! 



Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 19
Date:

There is going to be a class going in on February 19th...class size is scheduled to be at least 40 people. All the info I got.

__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 75
Date:

pd22 wrote:

There is going to be a class going in on February 19th...class size is scheduled to be at least 40 people. All the info I got.


 I can back this up. February 19 is scheduled. I was told between 25 and 50.



-- Edited by IamTheLaw on Friday 9th of February 2018 10:16:15 PM

__________________


Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 11
Date:

Made ya look

__________________


Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 17
Date:

Any word about next sgt class ?????



__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 25
Date:

40 going in the 19th

__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 70
Date:

Im seeing somewhere between 25-80 going in the 19th based on recent posts. Can the big tuna shine any light on a more precise number?

__________________


Newbie

Status: Offline
Posts: 3
Date:

Just wait until end of tmrw it should definitely be out by then

__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 70
Date:

Yeah I could but Im looking for that inside information 



__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 102
Date:

The finest message came down today

__________________
And still I rise!


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 70
Date:

When? 



__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 170
Date:

I'm not seeing it.

__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 70
Date:

39 going in on the 19

__________________


Newbie

Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Date:

Any chance of someone posting that Finest if it came down already?

__________________


Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 14
Date:

List is out 39 ppl going in on Monday

__________________


Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 14
Date:

Here is the orders 



Attachments
__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 35
Date:

What number did they get up to?

__________________


Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 14
Date:

They got up to list #124

__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 35
Date:

Thank you

__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 661
Date:

When will they get the dream sheets? can anyone please post a pic of it when you get them?

__________________
-E.


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 95
Date:

You guys above 1600 really think your getting made? Lmao

__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 99
Date:

narco26 wrote:

You guys above 1600 really think your getting made? Lmao


 Why not? 2011 test had over 1700. All made it



__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 105
Date:

He posted the same comment on another thread, trolling around.

__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 97
Date:

Current Bmoc ... when are u guys getting ur dream sheets???

__________________

" iT is What It is "



Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 170
Date:

When is the promotion date?

__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 70
Date:

UrinalFly wrote:

When is the promotion date?


 I believe they were told March 27



__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 63
Date:

The list will be cut around 1800. U dont have to believe me but you will see yourself once that time comes. Just remember me when that time comes thats all.

__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 50
Date:

Mck04 wrote:

The list will be cut around 1800. U dont have to believe me but you will see yourself once that time comes. Just remember me when that time comes thats all.


 

I believe it, 2600 is a lot of people to promote. I hope everyone does get promoted but I wouldn't  put all my eggs in one basket if I was over list number 1700. 



__________________


Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 6
Date:

Why curve the list if they're gona cut it I wonder confuse



__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 347
Date:

Dieseldude wrote:

Why curve the list if they're gona cut it I wonder confuse


 Because they wanted to avoid any possible lawsuits. This exam was the first exam with different versions of the exams, hence the leniency towards the grading.



__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 75
Date:

The Curve had nothing to do with lawsuits. Original list after throwouts was 1400. It was curved to 2600+ for a particular reason. Nothing to do with lawsuits. I have it on good authority that the list will go deep and that we will hit around 600 by the End of the year. Same goes with the LT list getting ready to drop. It will also be huge but a good chunk of it doesn't have to worry. The job is changing. Trust me. I know I say alot of off the wall things but my track record speaks for itself.

__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 25
Date:

Heard no class till maybe May at the earliest.... So 600 by the end of this year is going to be hard..

__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 70
Date:

Showme98 wrote:

Heard no class till maybe May at the earliest.... So 600 by the end of this year is going to be hard..


 Good source?



__________________
«First  <  1 2 3 | Page of 3  sorted by
 
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us


Create your own FREE Forum
Report Abuse
Powered by ActiveBoard