Final sale! $299 for digital access to ALL of our Captain questions and material (Print them from home or view them online) within hours of ordering! Check us out at www.risingstarpromotion.com for more info

Members Login
Post Info TOPIC: Highest tax number eligible for promotion?


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 25
Date:
Highest tax number eligible for promotion?


Anyone know what the highest tax number eligible to be promoted is is it a 95-



__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 75
Date:

953


-- Edited by bookworm on Saturday 30th of December 2017 05:30:11 PM



-- Edited by bookworm on Saturday 30th of December 2017 05:37:32 PM

__________________


Newbie

Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Date:

Mid 954s will be promotion eligible January 9th

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 170
Date:

BlueLivesMatter89 wrote:

Mid 954s will be promotion eligible January 9th


 And so the job wept 



__________________


Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 11
Date:

mid 954s, im low 954s and will be eligible jan 9



-- Edited by Bsbllpr2004 on Monday 1st of January 2018 01:23:27 AM

__________________

sgt to be



Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 83
Date:

Thebirds wrote:
BlueLivesMatter89 wrote:

Mid 954s will be promotion eligible January 9th


 And so the job wept 



 Lol. Give them credit, they passed just like everyone else on that list.



__________________
And still I rise!


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 170
Date:

Sunrise wrote:
Thebirds wrote:
BlueLivesMatter89 wrote:

Mid 954s will be promotion eligible January 9th


 And so the job wept 



 Lol. Give them credit, they passed just like everyone else on that list.


 I can't even imagine how terrible the 5 year wonders will be from this new crop of entitled rookies. Thank God I passed this test.



__________________


Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 14
Date:

Amen



__________________


Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 17
Date:

954s still did Impact at least. Wait until the FTU turds start getting promoted. Ours complain about doing SH security once a month.

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 170
Date:

True



-- Edited by Thebirds on Tuesday 2nd of January 2018 09:52:45 PM

__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 27
Date:

BigRed wrote:

954s still did Impact at least. Wait until the FTU turds start getting promoted. Ours complain about doing SH security once a month.


 Preach!!!!! 



__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 149
Date:

So Impact is the gold standard of policing now lol

Yeah, we complained less... but I guess you forgot about all the bags of shyt that were brought in all for the sake of numbers.... the numbers game which directly led to todays NCO/FTO program.

__________________


Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 17
Date:

Never said Impact was the gold standard of anything. But two years on a footpost with no access to a lounge or PBA representation (at least in my experience) at least humbled people a bit. I did another two years of grunt work when I finally made it patrol and I was thankful just to push a sector car when the time came. Not saying every FTU cop is entitled, but so many I know have been in a car every night of their career and still find reasons to complain.

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 112
Date:

amen big red. you rookies have absolutely no idea. this weather we been having the past few days was the type of weather i spent plenty of nights standing in...years actually. it built character and a toughness these new guys know nothing about. not to mention the endless amounts of days on a foot post doing crv. pretour with a face to face in the middle of january was nothing short of torture. Now they complain when they have to transport a few bodies. new generation of cops are soft. I was kicking ass on this job my first few years...not writing A summonses to ups trucks!

__________________


Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 22
Date:

BigRed wrote:

Never said Impact was the gold standard of anything. But two years on a footpost with no access to a lounge or PBA representation (at least in my experience) at least humbled people a bit. I did another two years of grunt work when I finally made it patrol and I was thankful just to push a sector car when the time came. Not saying every FTU cop is entitled, but so many I know have been in a car every night of their career and still find reasons to complain.


 I definitely agree...I see a lot more complaining, talking back to bosses and general hairbagness out of some these PPOs... back at  my first command, desk SGT wouldnt even look at you if you were a rookie impact cop. You were told to go find your own boss to sign off on crap. Now these kids are bitching about being on a hospitalized prisoner or doing a transport with 6 months on 



__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 170
Date:

jay012983 wrote:

amen big red. you rookies have absolutely no idea. this weather we been having the past few days was the type of weather i spent plenty of nights standing in...years actually. it built character and a toughness these new guys know nothing about. not to mention the endless amounts of days on a foot post doing crv. pretour with a face to face in the middle of january was nothing short of torture. Now they complain when they have to transport a few bodies. new generation of cops are soft. I was kicking ass on this job my first few years...not writing A summonses to ups trucks!


 ****in A



__________________
Page 1 of 1  sorted by
 
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us


Create your own FREE Forum
Report Abuse
Powered by ActiveBoard