Final sale! $299 for digital access to ALL of our Captain questions and material (Print them from home or view them online) within hours of ordering! Check us out at www.risingstarpromotion.com for more info

Members Login
Post Info TOPIC: UPDATE FROM THE FOIL UNIT


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 27
Date:
UPDATE FROM THE FOIL UNIT


ITS GOING TO BE A LONG RIDE



Attachments
__________________


Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 8
Date:

As per FOIL request from last week a total of 2410 took the exam 



__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 643
Date:

Yeah,..I say list will be established in April (6 months from protest session date)

__________________

The end is near,..good luck to all!,...



Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 154
Date:

this doesn't mean anything.

list will be established February. Promotions in March. I'll bet anything on it.

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 250
Date:

ManHands wrote:

this doesn't mean anything.

list will be established February. Promotions in March. I'll bet anything on it.


 I second Man-hands prediction...I say list comes out end of February/Beginning of March and the 1st class is end of March.



-- Edited by PD2FD on Thursday 9th of November 2017 07:24:20 AM

__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 643
Date:

PD2FD wrote:
ManHands wrote:

this doesn't mean anything.

list will be established February. Promotions in March. I'll bet anything on it.


 I second Man-hands prediction...I say list comes out end of February/Beginning of March and the 1st class is end of March.



-- Edited by PD2FD on Thursday 9th of November 2017 07:24:20 AM


 Lets hope thats the case ,...



__________________

The end is near,..good luck to all!,...



Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 114
Date:

It's only been a few months since we took the test.  This is just the beginning of the never ending wait... If your waiting for DCAS to do anything in a timely manner, let me sell you the moon.  I hope you guys are right...



__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 570
Date:

4th Time wrote:

It's only been a few months since we took the test.  This is just the beginning of the never ending wait... If your waiting for DCAS to do anything in a timely manner, let me sell you the moon.  I hope you guys are right...


 Exactly. Half of the city workers couldnt hold a job at mcdonalds. But civil service and city workers? Youre perfect!



-- Edited by brooklynbacon on Thursday 9th of November 2017 03:33:20 PM

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 391
Date:

Why are you all in such a rush to give up your chart days?

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 378
Date:

I <3 FOIL requests.

__________________



Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 127
Date:

fodx wrote:

Why are you all in such a rush to give up your chart days?


 Can't pay bills with Chart Days



__________________

...Just a Rook who read a Book



Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 176
Date:

monkeybones wrote:
fodx wrote:

Why are you all in such a rush to give up your chart days?


 Can't pay bills with Chart Days


 I agree they dont pay the bills. And I am absolutely fed up with people (no one from here) but dicussions from hater sergeants who say getting promoted to LT is retarded simply because of Chart days. They also work a few minutes less than sergeants. The reasoning behind that mentality is disturbing. If your on patrol who cares about extra chart days you cant use because theres no coverage for your day Or any other nonsense. Give me shorter Shifts and More money. They can wipe their ass with the chart days. Also tired of hearing that the SBA is the best union. That too has Zero evidence to suggest it to be better. Pay checks get deducted more, and if i have a normal career there no different than PBA or LBA or CPA. 

Only thing that matters is my Pay check, and Retirement Date. 

 

Same way people say oh my god your a cop ? U could die.. u must be stupid.

same argument with u want to he captain ? With all that stress.. oh my god u must be stupid.

ill be a Stupid, Dumb, and retarded with SHORTER Tours and $185,000.

cliche bandwagon arguments on this job Blow my mind. 

Cant wait to have my own office and drive myself. 



-- Edited by JDMEVO9 on Friday 10th of November 2017 05:36:32 AM

__________________

Your 2017 Sgt Exam Failed-Passers be like ....

abc-bell-curve

 

 



Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 250
Date:

JDMEVO9 wrote:
monkeybones wrote:
fodx wrote:

Why are you all in such a rush to give up your chart days?


 Can't pay bills with Chart Days


 I agree they dont pay the bills. And I am absolutely fed up with people (no one from here) but dicussions from hater sergeants who say getting promoted to LT is retarded simply because of Chart days. They also work a few minutes less than sergeants. The reasoning behind that mentality is disturbing. If your on patrol who cares about extra chart days you cant use because theres no coverage for your day Or any other nonsense. Give me shorter Shifts and More money. They can wipe their ass with the chart days. Also tired of hearing that the SBA is the best union. That too has Zero evidence to suggest it to be better. Pay checks get deducted more, and if i have a normal career there no different than PBA or LBA or CPA. 

Only thing that matters is my Pay check, and Retirement Date. 

 

Same way people say oh my god your a cop ? U could die.. u must be stupid.

same argument with u want to he captain ? With all that stress.. oh my god u must be stupid.

ill be a Stupid, Dumb, and retarded with SHORTER Tours and $185,000.

cliche bandwagon arguments on this job Blow my mind. 

Cant wait to have my own office and drive myself. 



-- Edited by JDMEVO9 on Friday 10th of November 2017 05:33:40 AM



-- Edited by JDMEVO9 on Friday 10th of November 2017 05:34:07 AM



-- Edited by JDMEVO9 on Friday 10th of November 2017 05:36:03 AM


 Ignore the Naysayers in this department and follow your gut. People who can't see past their own experiences, failures and mistakes to wish you well in this department will always tell you NOT to pursue something (whether it's a particular rank or a unit within this department) but that's because they're incapable of accomplishing what you have accomplished.

 

Besides, I have yet to meet a LT on this job that has demoted himself/herself because the Sgt rank is better. That within itself is all the argument that you need.



__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 570
Date:

Yes i love all the negative talk too. People who study for Lt and fail and then say they dont want the rank due to no chart days. Lol.

Right now i have more time saved as a Sgt than i can ever use as i cant take a day off every other week. So whats the point of staying a sgt to save even more chart days i cant use?

Some people stay cops for 20 years and thats fine. Everyones life and needs are different. I dont bash those people. But theres always the stupid hater talk of people trying to bad mouth your achievements and i just laugh inside when i hear them.



-- Edited by brooklynbacon on Friday 10th of November 2017 12:34:20 PM

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 127
Date:

JDMEVO9 wrote:
monkeybones wrote:
fodx wrote:

Why are you all in such a rush to give up your chart days?


 Can't pay bills with Chart Days


 I agree they dont pay the bills. And I am absolutely fed up with people (no one from here) but dicussions from hater sergeants who say getting promoted to LT is retarded simply because of Chart days. They also work a few minutes less than sergeants. The reasoning behind that mentality is disturbing. If your on patrol who cares about extra chart days you cant use because theres no coverage for your day Or any other nonsense. Give me shorter Shifts and More money. They can wipe their ass with the chart days. Also tired of hearing that the SBA is the best union. That too has Zero evidence to suggest it to be better. Pay checks get deducted more, and if i have a normal career there no different than PBA or LBA or CPA. 

Only thing that matters is my Pay check, and Retirement Date. 

 

Same way people say oh my god your a cop ? U could die.. u must be stupid.

same argument with u want to he captain ? With all that stress.. oh my god u must be stupid.

ill be a Stupid, Dumb, and retarded with SHORTER Tours and $185,000.

cliche bandwagon arguments on this job Blow my mind. 

Cant wait to have my own office and drive myself. 



-- Edited by JDMEVO9 on Friday 10th of November 2017 05:36:32 AM


I Couldn't have said it any better!



__________________

...Just a Rook who read a Book



Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 284
Date:

Tl;dr

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 132
Date:

As a Det I was hurting for chart days. As a Sgt I get a lot of chart time but can't take a damn day off... Give me the Money and I can always split the OT now to make up for no time on the books. Back when I was a Det we did not have the option of splitting the OT shift btw cash or time, it was all or nothing lol I'll take the money too



-- Edited by Oooh-yeah on Friday 10th of November 2017 05:16:24 PM



-- Edited by Oooh-yeah on Friday 10th of November 2017 05:16:44 PM

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 391
Date:

Lts work 8:45 tours. You get paid for 8 hours obviously but what about the other 45 min? You work it for FREE. You give 45 min to the city every single day. You get absolutely nothing for it. Figure out what 45 min a day over the course of a year amounts to. Its thousands of dollars. So basically the raise is nullified. The contract is garbage

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 132
Date:

yeah but are you making more than a Sgt?


__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 211
Date:

For anyone not a top pay sgt (like me), it's an immediate 25k a yr raise. For a 2 yr sgt, thats 2 yrs sooner to top pay.....ILL TAKE IT!!



-- Edited by TransitJoe on Friday 10th of November 2017 07:41:10 PM

__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 570
Date:

fodx wrote:

Lts work 8:45 tours. You get paid for 8 hours obviously but what about the other 45 min? You work it for FREE. You give 45 min to the city every single day. You get absolutely nothing for it. Figure out what 45 min a day over the course of a year amounts to. Its thousands of dollars. So basically the raise is nullified. The contract is garbage


 Im going to have to agree. 

A cop, det, sgt, or capt gets paid or compensated for 100% of time worked.

 

A Lt gets paid for 91% of his work day with no added compensation.

 

The only explanation is a terrible union at the bargaining table.



__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 132
Date:

Still making more than a Sgt and working less then one however you cut it. A sgt does 8:57 and a Lt does 8:45. Yes the time is lost but you make more just for coming in and hopefully have enough Sgt(s) not to lift a finger. Losing the chart days suck and I think trading them was a bit mistake but I truly believe its better to be a Lt than a Sgt, unless as a sgt you have SSA pay and in a real good gig



-- Edited by Oooh-yeah on Friday 10th of November 2017 09:24:59 PM

__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 1013
Date:

It's a Lieutenant's life on this job.  Everything is better in this rank.  This is why half the rank stays passed 20, where as 70 percent of cops and sergeants leave.  The chart days really isn't a big deal.  You can stay for time to take care of administrative tasks if your short.  Overall, the pay, quality of life, way your treated is way better.  This is why so many LTs don't take the captain exam or seriously study for it.  



-- Edited by bigfoot45 on Friday 10th of November 2017 10:14:58 PM

__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 570
Date:

bigfoot45 wrote:

It's a Lieutenant's life on this job.  Everything is better in this rank.  This is why half the rank stays passed 20, where as 70 percent of cops and sergeants leave.  The charts days really isn't a big deal.  You can stay for time to take care of administrative tasks if your short.  Overall, the pay, quality of life, way your treated is way better.  This is why so many LTs don't take the captain exam or seriously study for it.  


 Not every cop wants to be a sgt. Not every Lt wants to be a capt.

 

But pretty much every cop wants a detective shield and every sgt wants that white shirt.

 

Thats why i feel a Lt and Det are the two best ranks on the job.



__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 132
Date:

I'll agree to the Lt rank but not so much for the Det rank. The dental really sucks as a Det compared to a PO but you don't make up for it in salary like a top pay Sgt or Lt does, I personally know about this. However you do get treated like an adult when you have the Det shield lol PO to Det in Narco was a big leap, in that you actually get treated like a man and not babysat like a child on patrol. No offense to patrol but it's all micro managed compared to the Det rank. Damn that dental sucked as a Det. Don't get me wrong it's still lousy as a Sgt but with minimal OT I clear 130K a year so I can't be too upset about it.



-- Edited by Oooh-yeah on Friday 10th of November 2017 10:37:44 PM



-- Edited by Oooh-yeah on Friday 10th of November 2017 11:00:00 PM

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 176
Date:

Complaining about 45 minutes ?

 

you dont have to do roll call or take the desk on a Routine Basis for the entire tour unless your short..

the 45min are spent Jerking off in the locker room or eating breakfast or Dinner and making more money.

its about the BIGGER picture not the petty nonsense

especially being in a Unit... what ??? Most units do NOT need a damn LT. Sgts can easily run the show in most if not all Units on

this job..  

pension, less work, more money... cmon now

whatever, i dont need To convince anyone why they should climb up.

dog eat dog, Stay a Sergeant, your right Lt rank sucks





-- Edited by JDMEVO9 on Saturday 11th of November 2017 12:04:03 AM

__________________

Your 2017 Sgt Exam Failed-Passers be like ....

abc-bell-curve

 

 



Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 284
Date:

Can we all just shut up... yes no chart days sucks. But that's what happens when there's 5 unions instead of ONE. The City and the tried and true tactic of selling out the unborn got us here.



__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 284
Date:

And I know a couple Lts whose life on the job is miserable. Those are the breaks.

__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 1013
Date:

The chart days argument  is a coping mechanism to rationalize staying a Sgt..... yeah it sucks but its no realistic reason to object to the rank.  



__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 132
Date:

Chart days as a Sgt are great so you can build them up for the Lts rank biggrin



__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 391
Date:

Im fine with no chart days. BUT... then I wanna work 8:00, not 8:45...45 min a day that youre giving to the city is $11,700. So that much of the raise is nullified because youre actually working longer hours for it. Id rather work 8:57 and get 27 chart days. Having said this I passed this exam. But Im lubing up my a$$hole for this promotion when it comes



-- Edited by fodx on Saturday 11th of November 2017 07:15:38 PM



-- Edited by fodx on Saturday 11th of November 2017 07:15:57 PM

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 132
Date:

fodx wrote:

Im fine with no chart days. BUT... then I wanna work 8:00, not 8:45...45 min a day that youre giving to the city is $11,700. So that much of the raise is nullified because youre actually working longer hours for it. Id rather work 8:57 and get 27 chart days. Having said this I passed this exam. But Im lubing up my a$$hole for this promotion when it comes



-- Edited by fodx on Saturday 11th of November 2017 07:15:38 PM



-- Edited by fodx on Saturday 11th of November 2017 07:15:57 PM


 The s*tty wants you to leave the lube behind



__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 180
Date:

We all know what we are getting into before we take the test. For everything theres pros and cons. Im a tier 3 guy so I prefer to increase my pension via promotions than have to worry about days on the book. Every situation is different. I heard the same BS when I put in for track.... I lost days but making that move but eventually paid off by making more money as a Detective and going straight to top pay as a Sgt. This is a game of chess not checkers



-- Edited by TooSucio4u on Saturday 11th of November 2017 11:48:16 PM



-- Edited by TooSucio4u on Saturday 11th of November 2017 11:48:37 PM

__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 50
Date:

This whole chart day argument is the biggest bunch of garbage I've ever heard. Of course I'd like to keep my chart days but at the end of the day it's a significant raise that makes up for it. Chart days don't pay the bills.

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 284
Date:

RS2323 wrote:

This whole chart day argument is the biggest bunch of garbage I've ever heard. Of course I'd like to keep my chart days but at the end of the day it's a significant raise that makes up for it. Chart days don't pay the bills.


 Chart days help with sanity!

We weren't born to work pay bills and die.

 

People have to make the best decisions for them.



__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 52
Date:

Keep the chart days. Ill take the 16000 increase a year in salary alone. Also the ability to walk in say hey sarge call me if you need me otherwise Ill see ya at end of your. Gotta work out and do important Lt things.

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 180
Date:

Lets have all those chart days available to ask a Liuetenant and get denied..... fack it Ill take the raise

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 124
Date:

Blue Pig wrote:

Keep the chart days. Ill take the 16000 increase a year in salary alone. Also the ability to walk in say hey sarge call me if you need me otherwise Ill see ya at end of your. Gotta work out and do important Lt things.


 Thats all well and good except when your co says I want two sgts on patrol and I want you on the desk until further notice and you spend 6 months straight on the desk 



__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 136
Date:

Tommy Salami wrote:
Blue Pig wrote:

Keep the chart days. Ill take the 16000 increase a year in salary alone. Also the ability to walk in say hey sarge call me if you need me otherwise Ill see ya at end of your. Gotta work out and do important Lt things.


 Thats all well and good except when your co says I want two sgts on patrol and I want you on the desk until further notice and you spend 6 months straight on the desk 


 I don't know where you work, but I doubt that would happen.



__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 174
Date:

Blue Pig wrote:

Keep the chart days. Ill take the 16000 increase a year in salary alone. Also the ability to walk in say hey sarge call me if you need me otherwise Ill see ya at end of your. Gotta work out and do important Lt things.


 

How can you say keep the chart days?  How don't you see the $16,000 a year increase isn't really a true increase if you're making more appearances.  You work 5 days with 2 rdos as a Sgt and you're getting 28 chart days.  You work that steady as a LT and you get just about nothing until after 6 years. Put a monetary value to those 28 days and there's your raise, there really is none, they're just paying you for the more days you have to show up.  I'm sure I'm like plenty of people on this job who likes their time off and would rather not have to come in if they don't have to. I get that it eventually pays off in the long run but each individual will decide if that works for them based on where they are in their career.  I'm one of those who will most likely be staying past 20 so I'd take the promotion but it really irks me that for those initial years we're getting beat.

 



-- Edited by 3yrWonder on Monday 13th of November 2017 02:11:37 PM

__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 1013
Date:

It takes 7 years to get back all the lost chart days... but you get to top pay in 3 years vs 4.  Thats like a 25K difference with OT, night dif, etc.... maybe even more if you do a lot of OT.   So yeah, I'll take the 25K.  Also, after year 4 you get back a chart day a year until year 7 when you get them all back.  Either way like I said before this is a dumb conversation.  No one is turning down this rank for chart days.  



__________________


Newbie

Status: Offline
Posts: 4
Date:


The reason the chart day argument continues to come up is because no one, unless you guzzle Kool-Aid by the gallon, wants to show up to work 27 more times a year for 7 years, no matter the rank. That's nearly 200 more appearances over 7 years. Would you rather stay home with your kids or take a mental health day just to relax and sip on something nice? Yes, Lt is more base pay after 3 years. This is a fact. But it's also a fact that Sgt rank, dependent on your chart, can get 5 or 6 weeks per year to get paid while being home. It's basically a second set of vacation. This is a promotional forum so for the most part the masses here will lean towards taking the promotion, but, some people value time and money equally, and would rather have 27 paid days off per year. Also, where you guys work that you can't take a day off??? I haven't been denied a day off in years, maybe time to get off the radio or desk and into a spot in your command or a nice gig where everything will run fine whether or not you show up. Then I bet you'll get days off. Either way, it is silly to argue about because to each their own. If you are in a good spot where you're getting your chart days and able to use them to get paid while being home, and some overtime on top to boot... don't take the rank. Or take the rank. Whatever. And if you think magically that once you become a Lt everything will be shiny roses, and you get that lunatic CO who freaks out and blames you for every major your platoon takes... Good luck pal. Everything is great when you've got a fair and reasonable boss, then comes the EDP and life sucks lol.


__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 307
Date:

SturdyHairBag wrote:


The reason the chart day argument continues to come up is because no one, unless you guzzle Kool-Aid by the gallon, wants to show up to work 27 more times a year for 7 years, no matter the rank. That's nearly 200 more appearances over 7 years. Would you rather stay home with your kids or take a mental health day just to relax and sip on something nice? Yes, Lt is more base pay after 3 years. This is a fact. But it's also a fact that Sgt rank, dependent on your chart, can get 5 or 6 weeks per year to get paid while being home. It's basically a second set of vacation. This is a promotional forum so for the most part the masses here will lean towards taking the promotion, but, some people value time and money equally, and would rather have 27 paid days off per year. Also, where you guys work that you can't take a day off??? I haven't been denied a day off in years, maybe time to get off the radio or desk and into a spot in your command or a nice gig where everything will run fine whether or not you show up. Then I bet you'll get days off. Either way, it is silly to argue about because to each their own. If you are in a good spot where you're getting your chart days and able to use them to get paid while being home, and some overtime on top to boot... don't take the rank. Or take the rank. Whatever. And if you think magically that once you become a Lt everything will be shiny roses, and you get that lunatic CO who freaks out and blames you for every major your platoon takes... Good luck pal. Everything is great when you've got a fair and reasonable boss, then comes the EDP and life sucks lol.


 Perfectly said. 



__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 114
Date:

Cry GIF - Cry GIFs



__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 112
Date:

Shotsfired wrote:
SturdyHairBag wrote:


The reason the chart day argument continues to come up is because no one, unless you guzzle Kool-Aid by the gallon, wants to show up to work 27 more times a year for 7 years, no matter the rank. That's nearly 200 more appearances over 7 years. Would you rather stay home with your kids or take a mental health day just to relax and sip on something nice? Yes, Lt is more base pay after 3 years. This is a fact. But it's also a fact that Sgt rank, dependent on your chart, can get 5 or 6 weeks per year to get paid while being home. It's basically a second set of vacation. This is a promotional forum so for the most part the masses here will lean towards taking the promotion, but, some people value time and money equally, and would rather have 27 paid days off per year. Also, where you guys work that you can't take a day off??? I haven't been denied a day off in years, maybe time to get off the radio or desk and into a spot in your command or a nice gig where everything will run fine whether or not you show up. Then I bet you'll get days off. Either way, it is silly to argue about because to each their own. If you are in a good spot where you're getting your chart days and able to use them to get paid while being home, and some overtime on top to boot... don't take the rank. Or take the rank. Whatever. And if you think magically that once you become a Lt everything will be shiny roses, and you get that lunatic CO who freaks out and blames you for every major your platoon takes... Good luck pal. Everything is great when you've got a fair and reasonable boss, then comes the EDP and life sucks lol.


 Perfectly said.  


  yeah Ill give up the charts for 7 years for that rank lunatic Co and all



-- Edited by Drstylez12 on Monday 13th of November 2017 11:58:20 PM



-- Edited by Drstylez12 on Monday 13th of November 2017 11:58:43 PM

__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 37
Date:

The rank is the rank. 27 chart days or no chart days. Im in a great detail with OT and in for the money. I wouldnt give it a second though to take the promotion. Just got to make it work for you. I dont get 27 chart days a year now.

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 132
Date:

Its a better rank s$$t rolls down hill or gets kicked up. So what you might get your ba//s kicked in dont you already get them kicked as a Sgt?!? Pay me more and give me my vacation days and some OT. Ill be fine. On second though youre right the rank sucks let them skip over you to promote me lmao any takers?!? This is a Stu$id argument if youre here you must want the promotion and were never going to see those chart days back so quit crying and move on.. more important, when is the list coming out?



-- Edited by Oooh-yeah on Tuesday 14th of November 2017 12:38:06 AM

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 112
Date:

Oooh-yeah wrote:

Its a better rank s$$t rolls down hill or gets kicked up. So what you might get you ba//s kicked in dont you already get them kicked as a Sgt?!? Pay me more and give me my vacation days and some OT. Ill be fine. On second though youre right the rank sucks let them skip over you to promote me lmao any takers?!? This is a Stu$id argument if youre here you must want the promotion and were never going to get those chart day back so quit crying and move on.. more important, whens the list coming out?


 Its been said 100x times here, ive yet to meet a LT that doesnt like the rank and that complains about the chart days



__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 180
Date:

You guys are out of your mind or just failed this test. If you complain about chart days this much saying why go to LT, stay on the sgt forum no one wants to hear your nonsense. More money and more people to delegate work to. Enough said. Cry me a river with chart days and go do a checkpoint on the midnight in freezing Temps cuz u wanna be sgt for life, I'll be upstairs sleeping.

__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 643
Date:

Jibberjab wrote:

You guys are out of your mind or just failed this test. If you complain about chart days this much saying why go to LT, stay on the sgt forum no one wants to hear your nonsense. More money and more people to delegate work to. Enough said. Cry me a river with chart days and go do a checkpoint on the midnight in freezing Temps cuz u wanna be sgt for life, I'll be upstairs sleeping.


 Lol



__________________

The end is near,..good luck to all!,...

1 2  >  Last»  | Page of 2  sorted by
 
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us


Create your own FREE Forum
Report Abuse
Powered by ActiveBoard