Rising Star has been preparing students for the NYPD Sergeant, Lieutenant, and Captain exam for over a decade! Check us out at www.risingstarpromotion.com and find out why we are the #1 school for live or at-home study

Members Login
Post Info TOPIC: Will The Real HeatMiser Please Stand Up?!?


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 160
Date:
Will The Real HeatMiser Please Stand Up?!?


Hmmm... Someone's been awfully quiet since the protest sessions started... Can someone do a wellness check of HeatMiser?!?



__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 155
Date:

Heatmiser hasn't talked any ****...He must not have passed or he's one of the bottom of the barrel passers he bitched about on his sgt list......

__________________


Smell me

Status: Offline
Posts: 91
Date:

I'm quite because this isn't fun anymore. I got a 79 so Middle of the barrel trash.



__________________


Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 23
Date:

Yo miser whats up.  I sat next To you in Sgt bmoc.  I got a 79 as well, not thrilled but would be great if we got promoted to LT at the same time.  Hope all is well!



__________________


Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 20
Date:

HeatMiser wrote:

I'm quite because this isn't fun anymore. I got a 79 so Middle of the barrel trash.

 

stop being humble brother, we both know u got 96.

 



__________________

Yeeeeeeee



Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 160
Date:

HeatMiser wrote:

I'm quite because this isn't fun anymore. I got a 79 so Middle of the barrel trash.


I'd say the top of the heap at least.  



__________________


Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 20
Date:

a 79! Damn Heatmiser!, Ill give you my old SGTs  shirts after  I get promoted, and you can have all my study material so you can hit that next LTs test in 2021 extra hard!



__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 395
Date:

AtomBomb wrote:

a 79! Damn Heatmiser!, Ill give you my old SGTs  shirts after  I get promoted, and you can have all my study material so you can hit that next LTs test in 2021 extra hard!


 You know a 79 will get you promoted, right?



__________________


Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 20
Date:

61B68E50-0EE7-4A30-9B4E-472CECA5F0AC.jpeg

Ofcourse it will, to any other person who took the test. But not that Dick!



-- Edited by AtomBomb on Tuesday 31st of October 2017 04:18:50 PM

Attachments
__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 203
Date:

Shotsfired wrote:
AtomBomb wrote:

a 79! Damn Heatmiser!, Ill give you my old SGTs  shirts after  I get promoted, and you can have all my study material so you can hit that next LTs test in 2021 extra hard!


 You know a 79 will get you promoted, right?


 Probably not actually. 



__________________


Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 20
Date:

AtomBomb wrote:

61B68E50-0EE7-4A30-9B4E-472CECA5F0AC.jpeg

Ofcourse it will, to any other person who took the test. But not that Dick!

 

lol

-- Edited by AtomBomb on Tuesday 31st of October 2017 04:18:50 PM


 



__________________

Yeeeeeeee



Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 395
Date:

Thebirds wrote:
Shotsfired wrote:
AtomBomb wrote:

a 79! Damn Heatmiser!, Ill give you my old SGTs  shirts after  I get promoted, and you can have all my study material so you can hit that next LTs test in 2021 extra hard!


 You know a 79 will get you promoted, right?


 Probably not actually. 


 Lol, oook. 



__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 716
Date:

Shotsfired wrote:
Thebirds wrote:
Shotsfired wrote:
AtomBomb wrote:

a 79! Damn Heatmiser!, Ill give you my old SGTs  shirts after  I get promoted, and you can have all my study material so you can hit that next LTs test in 2021 extra hard!


 You know a 79 will get you promoted, right?


 Probably not actually. 


 Lol, oook. 


 That would mean about 800 people got an 80 or up and the list is 1600 people. That would be crazy.



__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 752
Date:

brooklynbacon wrote:
Shotsfired wrote:
Thebirds wrote:
Shotsfired wrote:
AtomBomb wrote:

a 79! Damn Heatmiser!, Ill give you my old SGTs  shirts after  I get promoted, and you can have all my study material so you can hit that next LTs test in 2021 extra hard!


 You know a 79 will get you promoted, right?


 Probably not actually. 


 Lol, oook. 


 That would mean about 800 people got an 80 or up and the list is 1600 people. That would be crazy.


 Lets not get a head of ourselves here,..think we will all get promoted. Lets just wait to see what the list Looks like and then we can speculate what sour fate will be 



__________________

The end is near,..good luck to all!,...



Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 341
Date:

DRPapi1983 wrote:
brooklynbacon wrote:
Shotsfired wrote:
Thebirds wrote:
Shotsfired wrote:
AtomBomb wrote:

a 79! Damn Heatmiser!, Ill give you my old SGTs  shirts after  I get promoted, and you can have all my study material so you can hit that next LTs test in 2021 extra hard!


 You know a 79 will get you promoted, right?


 Probably not actually. 


 Lol, oook. 


 That would mean about 800 people got an 80 or up and the list is 1600 people. That would be crazy.


 Lets not get a head of ourselves here,..think we will all get promoted. Lets just wait to see what the list Looks like and then we can speculate what sour fate will be .

^^^^^^ 

This part. Can we just enjoy passing the exam first...

 



__________________
Page 1 of 1  sorted by
 
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us


Create your own FREE Forum
Report Abuse
Powered by ActiveBoard