Rising Star has been preparing students for the NYPD Sergeant, Lieutenant, and Captain exam for over a decade! Check us out at www.risingstarpromotion.com and find out why we are the #1 school for live or at-home study

Members Login
Post Info TOPIC: NEWS


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 1523
Date:
NEWS


So here I am, stirring the pot on a Saturday night.......

Promotions are on Monday, 9/28.......consisting of:

captains (this should conclude the current list)

and 27 lieutenants

There will be approximately 30 from the old sergeants list entering BMOC on 10/5.  This number is flexible depending on passovers and who must get cleared.......but the goal is to finish the list

sleep well people........you all should be happy



__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 59
Date:

Thanks for the update brat you made my day... Do you know what number they got up to?



__________________

StillOnlyWaitin4Years



Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 437
Date:

brat4914 wrote:

So here I am, stirring the pot on a Saturday night.......

Promotions are on Monday, 9/28.......consisting of:

captains (this should conclude the current list)

and 27 lieutenants

There will be approximately 30 from the old sergeants list entering BMOC on 10/5.  This number is flexible depending on passovers and who must get cleared.......but the goal is to finish the list

sleep well people........you all should be happy


 there will be promos for LT and still leave vacancies, I don't get it.



__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 59
Date:

I had the same question Natou



__________________

StillOnlyWaitin4Years



Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 1045
Date:

WhatsTheJobComin2 wrote:

I had the same question Natou


 Yeah I don't get it either.... unless they are setting up for a class of around 35 to 40 to finish the list next month...



__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 969
Date:

my opinion is the job did not want to exhaust the lt list and have NO list available...i really think the new list may not be out till end of november maybe december?

__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 1550
Date:

Future #1,

I say your list is def out by Nov. December at worst

__________________

67 on 2015 Lt Exam. DISGRACE!

 

Lt Exam Wars

Episode II : Vucinaj Strikes Back

2017



Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 969
Date:

the lts are notified till november 28....thats 3 months off from patrol. These guys are in no rush and now theres atleast one more class remaining. So maybe november class at best. So i say this list wont be out till possibly december! yikes! :(

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 484
Date:

How do we know these 2 Lt's are from patrol and not some gig? And how do we know they are in no rush to get back to their commands? Remember there is no ot at tvb.

__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 1523
Date:

sgt2be wrote:

the lts are notified till november 28....thats 3 months off from patrol. These guys are in no rush and now theres atleast one more class remaining. So maybe november class at best. So i say this list wont be out till possibly december! yikes! :(


 The intention is to have one remaining class that will exhaust the current list



__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 467
Date:

DETSGT wrote:

How do we know these 2 Lt's are from patrol and not some gig? And how do we know they are in no rush to get back to their commands? Remember there is no ot at tvb.


 If they were overtime hos they wouldnt put in for it to begin with



__________________
n/a


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 59
Date:

natou wrote:
brat4914 wrote:

So here I am, stirring the pot on a Saturday night.......

Promotions are on Monday, 9/28.......consisting of:

captains (this should conclude the current list)

and 27 lieutenants

There will be approximately 30 from the old sergeants list entering BMOC on 10/5.  This number is flexible depending on passovers and who must get cleared.......but the goal is to finish the list

sleep well people........you all should be happy


 there will be promos for LT and still leave vacancies, I don't get it.


Does anyone know what number they are going up to.  



__________________

StillOnlyWaitin4Years



Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 484
Date:

sig226 wrote:
DETSGT wrote:

How do we know these 2 Lt's are from patrol and not some gig? And how do we know they are in no rush to get back to their commands? Remember there is no ot at tvb.


 If they were overtime hos they wouldnt put in for it to begin with


 How do we know they "put in" for it. They could have just been ordered to go. Just food for thought while we wait.



__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 94
Date:

Thank you Brat for the news but I'm still baffled they went from almost putting in 36 last month to 27 this month... Additionally they went from what would have been 0 vacancies to atleast -15 vacancies. This job never fails to surprise me... also 3 classes in simultaneously guess they fixed the projector.



__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 59
Date:

The wait is So frustrating... Congrats to all that made it and who will be getting that call real soon.... Brat thanks for all the great info...



-- Edited by WhatsTheJobComin2 on Wednesday 16th of September 2015 05:59:05 PM

__________________

StillOnlyWaitin4Years



Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 150
Date:

When can people expect the call

__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 59
Date:

Wood Chipper wrote:

When can people expect the call


 It should be tomorrow or Friday. I believe they made it up 632 or 633. 



-- Edited by WhatsTheJobComin2 on Wednesday 16th of September 2015 11:51:52 PM

__________________

StillOnlyWaitin4Years



Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 59
Date:

WhatsTheJobComin2 wrote:
Wood Chipper wrote:

When can people expect the call


 It should be tomorrow or Friday. I believe they made it up 632 or 633. 



-- Edited by WhatsTheJobComin2 on Wednesday 16th of September 2015 11:51:52 PM


 Actually 630 or 631, there is no 632 or 633. 



__________________

StillOnlyWaitin4Years



Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 838
Date:

You will get it soon enough, i know the waiting is horrible.

__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 59
Date:

Any word on the ID card notifications yet...



__________________

StillOnlyWaitin4Years



Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 150
Date:

Should have came down by now if it's coming down today

__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 59
Date:

Wood Chipper wrote:

Should have came down by now if it's coming down today


 Thanks 



__________________

StillOnlyWaitin4Years

E D


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 266
Date:

When it's a Monday promotion the notifications don't come down on the the Friday. They will come down next week. If it was a Friday the 25th promo they would of come down. Have to wait the weekend.



-- Edited by E D on Saturday 19th of September 2015 01:01:44 PM

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 150
Date:

E D wrote:

When it's a Monday promotion the notifications don't come down on the the Friday. They will come down next week. If it was a Friday the 25th promo they would of come down. Have to wait the weekend.



-- Edited by E D on Saturday 19th of September 2015 01:01:44 PM


 The wait will be stressful on some. Time to drink to make time go by faster



__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 59
Date:

Wood Chipper wrote:
E D wrote:

When it's a Monday promotion the notifications don't come down on the the Friday. They will come down next week. If it was a Friday the 25th promo they would of come down. Have to wait the weekend.



-- Edited by E D on Saturday 19th of September 2015 01:01:44 PM


 The wait will be stressful on some. Time to drink to make time go by faster


 Exactly Wood Chipper. 



__________________

StillOnlyWaitin4Years



Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 437
Date:

Any word yet if the puzzle palace decided to promote more than 27.

__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 59
Date:

natou wrote:

Any word yet if the puzzle palace decided to promote more than 27.


 I spoke to some people over at the puzzle palace on Thursday, and the number was 25 but they said it could change. I am praying that it changes. 



__________________

StillOnlyWaitin4Years



Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 1523
Date:

WhatsTheJobComin2 wrote:
natou wrote:

Any word yet if the puzzle palace decided to promote more than 27.


 I spoke to some people over at the puzzle palace on Thursday, and the number was 25 but they said it could change. I am praying that it changes. 


 25......27.......it's all the same till the actual date......these numbers always vary



__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 59
Date:

brat4914 wrote:
WhatsTheJobComin2 wrote:
natou wrote:

Any word yet if the puzzle palace decided to promote more than 27.


 I spoke to some people over at the puzzle palace on Thursday, and the number was 25 but they said it could change. I am praying that it changes. 


 25......27.......it's all the same till the actual date......these numbers always vary


 I definitively hope it's more... I heard promotions are penciled in for October 1... 



__________________

StillOnlyWaitin4Years



Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 54
Date:

I heard October 30

__________________


Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 17
Date:

What about the current bmoc? What would they do with them till oct 30th? 



__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 54
Date:

Good question! Lol I didn't even bother to ask, i don't want to hear anything anymore, I just want a notification. 



__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 59
Date:

The current bmoc was just told they are getting promoted on Monday as plan in a small ceremony and no other promotions until oct 30. 



__________________

StillOnlyWaitin4Years



Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 59
Date:

The ceremony will be held at that academy. 



__________________

StillOnlyWaitin4Years

Page 1 of 1  sorted by
 
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us


Create your own FREE Forum
Report Abuse
Powered by ActiveBoard