Final sale! $299 for digital access to ALL of our Captain questions and material (Print them from home or view them online) within hours of ordering! Check us out at www.risingstarpromotion.com for more info

Members Login
Post Info TOPIC: 2014 Captains List


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 196
Date:
2014 Captains List


OK, I transcribed the list and posted it below.  I'll pull the eligibility dates over the next few days and add them to this post.  I'll keep it updated as people get promoted.  Congrats to all that made it.

Update: List has been updated to reflect the eligibility dates, as well as to mark the two people that are already captains.  If you know of any corrections that need to be made, let me know and I'll update the list.

Update 2: Fixed some dates.  Also added those still pending from the last test.

Update 3: Updated for promotions on 6/26/15.

Update 4: Updated for promotions on 10/30/15.

Update 5: Updated for promotions on 6/24/16.

Update 6: Updated for promotions on 10/28/16.

 

2014 Exam
NumberLast NameFirst NameScore
OTHER PASSOVERS
47 BrownMichael81.780
    
REMAINING
53GulinelloMichael81.127
54GandolfiMichael80.852
55EngBrian80.808
56ZussMatthew80.706
57LevitskyStanislav80.608
58RanaAdeel80.486
59YaguchiNaoki80.284
60FaheyKathleen80.194
61MalcolmRyon80.096
62O'ConnellJohn79.786
63KinsellaTania79.608
64ChenFung79.608
65DawsonClarence79.417
66BrownTony78.730
67SankerdialRoger78.364
68LamPhilip78.200
69DominguezHugo78.096
70MorrisonJack78.072
71RiveraMichelle77.927
72HarringtonTimothy77.780
73WhitakerCassandra77.734
74SalimYaser77.730
75ManziChad77.242
76HatzoglouPeter77.218
77NevelsKareema77.096
78WhiteDarius76.608
79GutierrezEdison76.486
80HallLouron76.364
81DaleyRay76.340
82RamseyKeiyon76.242
83CelibaGaby75.974
84MarcheseSalvatore75.536
85LibrantiPeter75.462
86JenkinsRay75.460
87VazquezMark75.396
88OrlandoDaniel75.242
89HepworthJames75.127
90BurnickeWilliam75.024
91KanganisJohn75.000
92LoweThomas75.000
93RamosRonald74.730
94CampisiCharles74.686
95MillerTyrice74.536
96TurnerMark74.218
97AmatullePasquale73.678
98GriffithRohan73.261
99IsomGenevieve73.096
100ChenTao72.608
101CarliesElissa72.462
102NiebrzydowskiWojciech72.120
103McCormickCaren71.730
104Tolson Jr.Andrew71.580
105ManuelLeedroige71.462
106ZelikovVitaliy71.273
107BarciaLuis71.242
108RuizLina71.120
109RogersBesemah71.120
110CampbellDaniel71.016
111CastroErnesto70.773
112NaorEynat70.730
113ZhenJun70.730
114ClementRalph70.702
115Sarubbi-BarciaAlexandra70.364
116CostelloJohn70.340
117ChengJackson70.242
118PerryVictoria70.120


-- Edited by Gamblor on Wednesday 26th of October 2016 10:44:41 PM

__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 1329
Date:

Congrats Gamblor saw your name on there.

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 196
Date:

wereinbacklog wrote:

Congrats Gamblor saw your name on there.


 Thanks.



__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 450
Date:

16 is already a cpt

__________________
n/a


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 75
Date:

Thanks for this Gamblor and congrats glad to finally see my name on this list!  Couple people on this list are already Captains.  Congrats to all :)



__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 1329
Date:

Congrats to all.

__________________
jax


Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 17
Date:

long wait finally done, congrats and godspeed

__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 61
Date:

Thank you Gamblor



-- Edited by Joker on Friday 29th of May 2015 12:12:41 AM

__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 86
Date:

Congrats to all..... Great job to those from BLC#1 of 2014!!

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 115
Date:

37 is a captain also

__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 1013
Date:

Why would they take it twice with no chance to die on the list?



__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 162
Date:

Jam up

__________________
One under; Firearm recovered!


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 1013
Date:

1Under wrote:

Jam up


 Gotcha



__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 450
Date:

16 wasnt jammed up...he was in omap. Idk, why he took it twice

__________________
n/a


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 337
Date:

Can someone update this list with promotions. Or not enough time in rank?

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 162
Date:

sig226 wrote:

16 wasnt jammed up...he was in omap. Idk, why he took it twice


 People usually take the test twice in order to prevent dying on the old list (like people had in the past) due to a jam up and got skipped over or even allowed to die by the CARB board. Not implying that anyone that took it twice was ever jammed up but is a legitimate reason why some would take a test twice in order to be alive on two list God forbid something happens while the initial list is still active. 



__________________
One under; Firearm recovered!


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 196
Date:

tensixone wrote:

Can someone update this list with promotions. Or not enough time in rank?


 I'll be doing that today.



__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 450
Date:

1Under wrote:
sig226 wrote:

16 wasnt jammed up...he was in omap. Idk, why he took it twice


 People usually take the test twice in order to prevent dying on the old list (like people had in the past) due to a jam up and got skipped over or even allowed to die by the CARB board. Not implying that anyone that took it twice was ever jammed up but is a legitimate reason why some would take a test twice in order to be alive on two list God forbid something happens while the initial list is still active. 


 I think he was bored. He was number 1 2009 sgt test



__________________
n/a


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 337
Date:

Gamblor.....u rock

__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 75
Date:

awesome, thanks Gamblor



__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 1329
Date:

Geez that was fast, thanks.

__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 75
Date:

Hey Gamblor, are the eligibility dates for the 6/28/2016 guys off cuz I think that group was made on 8/28/2014 or something.  Just seems off with one group eligible from the 6/2/2014 class and another so fast at 6/28/2014



__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 61
Date:

Sorry



-- Edited by Joker on Monday 1st of June 2015 01:00:11 PM

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 461
Date:

Damm you guys are asking for a lot

__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 570
Date:

Jesus christ!!!! Joker easy.... That's something you can do yourself



-- Edited by hollar on Sunday 31st of May 2015 11:27:59 PM

__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 711
Date:

Joker wrote:

Any way you can plug in and combine the names and eligibility dates of those names still remains from previous exam? A combined rolling list of sorts. Then just one them out as the go in?


 Gamblor, while you're at it, can you also include on the list, each person's likes and dislikes, where they've been in their careers, the amount of collars they've made, and their dream sheets. Also, pick me up a #4 from Wendy's. And make it a double, extra bacon...



__________________

THE GIF MASTER.

tumblr_inline_nn342vvxE61t3vdw2_500.gif

 

'TRUE ELITE!'

 



Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 461
Date:

Lol @ schedule B

__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 61
Date:

My apologies, got carried away. 



__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 196
Date:

scheduleB_magnet wrote:
Joker wrote:

Any way you can plug in and combine the names and eligibility dates of those names still remains from previous exam? A combined rolling list of sorts. Then just one them out as the go in?


 Gamblor, while you're at it, can you also include on the list, each person's likes and dislikes, where they've been in their careers, the amount of collars they've made, and their dream sheets. Also, pick me up a #4 from Wendy's. And make it a double, extra bacon...


 I laughed the entire ride to work this morning.



__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 196
Date:

King780 wrote:

Hey Gamblor, are the eligibility dates for the 6/28/2016 guys off cuz I think that group was made on 8/28/2014 or something.  Just seems off with one group eligible from the 6/2/2014 class and another so fast at 6/28/2014


 You are correct.  The 6/28/16 eligibility date should be 7/28/2016.  I have made the edits.



__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 711
Date:

Gamblor wrote:
scheduleB_magnet wrote:
Joker wrote:

Any way you can plug in and combine the names and eligibility dates of those names still remains from previous exam? A combined rolling list of sorts. Then just one them out as the go in?


 Gamblor, while you're at it, can you also include on the list, each person's likes and dislikes, where they've been in their careers, the amount of collars they've made, and their dream sheets. Also, pick me up a #4 from Wendy's. And make it a double, extra bacon...


 I laughed the entire ride to work this morning.


 Glad I could be of service sir. I'll drop in from time to time.



__________________

THE GIF MASTER.

tumblr_inline_nn342vvxE61t3vdw2_500.gif

 

'TRUE ELITE!'

 



Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 84
Date:

So how does that work with the 2 people not eligible till 8/29 and 9/30/2015 due to time in rank..

Are we looking at our test to not start until at least after 9/30??
Or if necessary would they start out list and give that person their seniority

Can too lists be running at the same time??? And people being called from both

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 337
Date:

Next list starts and when they hit time in rank they will be promoted. Since their names are from a prior list..they would have seniority over everyone else promoted in that date

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 162
Date:

Does anyone think its possible for the 2014 list to be tapped into this month if there is in fact a class considering that there hasnt been a class since January and that there will exist passovers for time, jam ups, education, pass ups, etc. on the remaining of the 2013 list?

__________________
One under; Firearm recovered!


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 407
Date:

There are 18 people who can get made from 2013 list on June 29. When was the last time they had a captains class with 20 or more people ?

__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 1329
Date:

Most I've seen is 17.

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 162
Date:

How many did they promote and what number did they get up to when they started the 2013 list?

__________________
One under; Firearm recovered!


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 407
Date:

Brat just posted promotions on the 26th. Maybe they will promote of the 2014 list after all.

__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 1329
Date:

NYG37 wrote:

Brat just posted promotions on the 26th. Maybe they will promote of the 2014 list after all.


 How is that possible when there's 18 eligible from the 2013 list?



__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 407
Date:

I found that weird too. It would make sense to promote everyone who is eligible of the 2013 list first. However , if there are vacancies and the promotions on the 26 instead of the 29th than maybe it's possible to see people get promoted from both lists.

__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 529
Date:

With 23 left on 2013 exam, I don't see how they would remotely be able to promote off of the 2014 list. It's probably going to be one promotion at the end of this month then the final class in September/October, finishing off 2013.

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 196
Date:

technocrat1 wrote:

With 23 left on 2013 exam, I don't see how they would remotely be able to promote off of the 2014 list. It's probably going to be one promotion at the end of this month then the final class in September/October, finishing off 2013.


 You have 13 on the 2013 list that would be eligible for promotion on 6/26 (which excludes the three that are passed over for non-time reasons).  Depending on the size of the class, it is certainly possible that the first two or three individuals from the 2014 list are part of this promotion group.  I wouldn't bet money that it would go any further than the first few though.

 



__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 529
Date:

I do not recall them pulling from 2 lists simultaneously.

__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 1013
Date:

Can anyone confirm the number of captains going in?  Also, if anyone has heard the number of Lts going in? 



__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 529
Date:

14 going in. Don't know the # of lieuts.

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 162
Date:

Do we know the names yet so the list can be updated or does that come later on. Thx

__________________
One under; Firearm recovered!


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 529
Date:

It's not official yet.

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 162
Date:

When do we find out whose getting made Fri? Usually on Wed correct?

__________________
One under; Firearm recovered!


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 529
Date:

I would say Wednesday would be correct.

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 113
Date:

I heard 44 lts going in

__________________
1 2 3  >  Last»  | Page of 3  sorted by
 
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us


Create your own FREE Forum
Report Abuse
Powered by ActiveBoard